剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Come on.
好啦
It's gonna be fine.
会好起来的
All right?
好吗
There she is. I told you she'd be ready.
她来了 我告诉你她已经准备好的了
Oh, my God! You look beautiful.
我的天啊 你看上去很漂亮
Hey, listen, I talked to Jeff. It's your show.
听着 我跟杰夫谈过了 这是你的节目
They should go at your pace. I'm fine.
他们应该跟随你的步伐 我没事的
I know. They should just go at your pace.
我知道 他们就应该是跟随你的步伐
She should have some quiet time before taping.
录影前 她需要安静一下
All right, well, we're here all day. Whatever you need.
好的 我们一整天都在这 要什么尽管说
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, hey, Holt, you know, Teddy Jick
豪特 你知道泰迪·吉克
is shooting My War on the lot.
正在现场拍摄"我的战争"
Oh, with Jack Dawson, right?
与杰克·道森一起 对吗?
Yeah. We're having lunch with Teddy on the set.
是的 我们还准备与泰迪在现场吃午餐
He's got this new action franchise,
他接了这部制♥作♥庞大的动作片
three big summer movies in a row.
三部暑期大♥片♥等着上演
He's talking to Dawson, but you should meet him.
他在跟道森谈 但你应该见见他
Why don't you come to lunch with us?
要不你跟我们一起吃午餐吧?
I'm going to hang with Julia.
我要陪朱莉娅
Unless she needs her quiet.
当然 除非她需要一个人静静
You'd like Teddy, I'm telling you, he's a hoot.
你会喜欢泰迪的 我告诉你 他很风趣
And he's always got something hot.
他拍的片子都很热门
A smart action picture would be a great move for you.
一部好的动作片对你会是个很大的推动力
You should go. Are you sure?
你应该去 你确定吗
Yeah, it could be good for you.
是啊 这会对你有好处
And he's right, I could use some quiet time.
他说得对 我能自己安静一下
Just be back for my taping, OK? I promise.
只要回来看我录影就行了 好吗 我保证
You go to Gibson Horne to merge the magazines?
你背着我去找吉布森·霍恩要求合并杂♥志♥?
The ad pages weren't there.
不然就没广♥告♥收入了
You think the advertisers are going to line up
你认为广♥告♥客户会排着队
to buy into your glossy tabloid?
来买♥♥你的花边新闻广♥告♥位置?
Gibson is behind this new magazine.
吉布森支持这本新杂♥志♥
If you can't deliver advertisers,
如果你拉不到广♥告♥客户的话
I will pick up the phone and let him know.
我会打电♥话♥告诉他的
I'll get the ads.
我会拉到广♥告♥的
I'll even up the draw.
我甚至会拉得比以前多
Heard you showed a video of sharks
听说你展示了鲨鱼在子♥宫♥内
eating their siblings in the womb.
吃它们同胞的录影带
Rumor going around you had a twin
传言你有一个双胞胎弟弟
suffered the same fate.
遭遇了同样的命运
Yeah, I like my space.
是啊 我喜欢我的空间
Yeah.
是的
Hi, this is Don. Leave a message.
我是堂 请留言
Don, hey, it's me, pick up. I need to talk to you.
堂 是我 接电♥话♥ 我要跟你谈谈
I know you're there, Don. Pick up.
堂 我知道你在的 接电♥话♥
I should... I should get that.
我要... 我要接这通电♥话♥
Call her back? Please.
回她电♥话♥吧 拜托
OK, call me as soon as you get this message. Bye.
好吧 你一接到这条留言就给我回电 再见
See?
看到了吗
She's gonna be just fine, mister.
先生 她没事的
Stay with me.
留下来陪我
Stay with me.
留下来陪我
Stay with me.
留下来陪我
So Marlon looks Ali McGraw in the face, and says,
马龙看着艾利·梅格洛的脸说
"It was a pleasure meeting you. "
很高兴见到你
Then he looks down at her breasts,
然后他往下看她的胸部
tips his hat and says, "Ladies. "
拿下他的帽说 女士
Evans is standing there, his mouth wide open.
埃文斯就站在那里 惊讶不已
I almost shit myself.
我差点被吓死
Well, listen, I should probably get back to her taping.
我应该回去看她录影了
Those things always start late.
那些录影通常都不准时的
I hear great things on the Fincher picture.
我听到了一些关于芬奇电影的重要事情
You need a big next move. Something to really...
你要采取下一步的大计划 一部能真正...
Hold on a second. Dawson!
等一下 道森
My man.
兄弟
You don't holler back? What's up? How are ya?
你没有发牢骚回来 怎么回事 你好吗
Have you met the new you? Holt McLaren, Jack Dawson.
你见过你的新一代了吗? 豪特·麦克莱恩 杰克·道森
Hey, congratulations on the movie, man. Good job.
恭喜你电影大卖♥♥ 兄弟 干得不错
Thank you. We'll see how it goes.
谢谢 顺其自然吧
"See how it goes. " Bullshit. The kid's on fire.
顺其自然 胡说 这小子正红呢
You better watch yourself, Jack.
杰克 你最好看好你自己
With the press he's getting, you get too pushy on this next deal,
媒体很给他面子 你下一次合作太拽的话
I might give the part to him.
我可能就得把角色给他了
Yeah, OK, I gotta eat this
是的 知道了 我必须听你的话
and then I gotta get into touch-ups.
然后我必须去进入角色 是吧?
Good to meet you. You too, man.
很高兴见到你 我也是 兄弟
Good luck.
祝你好运
Everybody, quiet please!
各位 请安静
And action!
开拍
So, do I look sophisticated?
我看起来够老练了吗?
Cut!
停
"You look like Thurston Popeye lll. "
你看起来像瑟斯顿大力水手三世
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, guys.
对不起 对不起 伙计们
Sorry. Um, is Holt here yet?
抱歉 豪特还没来吗?
No, Holt is not here. Can we do this, please?
不 豪特不在这里 我们可以开始了吗
Yeah. Yeah. Sorry.
好的 好的 抱歉
OK, we're going again.
好的 我们再来一遍
And... action!
开拍
So, do I look sophisticated?
我看起来够老练了吗
You look like Thurgood...
你看起来像瑟古德...
Uh... Sorry! I'm so sorry!
抱歉 我很抱歉
"You look like Thurston Popeye lll. "
你看起来像瑟斯顿大力水手三世
"Thurston Popeye lll. "
瑟斯顿大力水手三世
Comedy gold. I got it! I got it.
"黄金喜剧" 我知道了 我知道了
Reset, going again please, right away.
重来 再来一遍 快
Action!
开拍
So, do I look sophisticated?
我看起来够老练了吗
"You look like Thurston Popeye lll," dipshit!
你看起来像瑟斯顿大力水手三世 笨蛋
Cut.
停
She's gay, she's straight,
她是个同性恋 她是异性恋
she's gay, she's straight.
她是个同性恋 她是异性恋
The rumor fluctuates more than her weight.
谣言变得比她的体重还快
Unless you've got a shot of her coming up for air
除非你拍到她出来偷腥的照片
I'm not interested.
否则我不感兴趣
My wall is naked! I don't like it!
我的墙还是空的 我不喜欢这样
Rema Saunders is waiting for you in the office.
瑞玛·桑德斯在办公室等着你
She's representing Connie Chris.
她是代表康妮·克里斯来的
Hold my calls.
帮我接电♥话♥
Hi. Hi, Lucy, congratulations.
你好啊 露茜 恭喜你
New magazine, very exciting. Yes.
新杂♥志♥ 真令人兴奋 是的
Thank you. Congratulations to you on repping Connie Chris.
谢谢 恭喜你成为康妮·克里斯的经纪人
Thank you.
谢谢
You're here to give an exclusive for our first cover?
你来这是为我们第一♥期♥封面给独家报道吗
I'm here with a press release,
我带来了新闻发言稿
and it says that between nonstop work on her album
据说她一直忙于筹备新专辑
and national church functions, Connie Chris got exhausted.
参与国家教堂活动 康妮·克里斯累垮了
And she'll be recovered and back to work soon.
她很快就会恢复 回到工作岗位上
I wanted to give it to you personally. It seems your people
我想亲自拿给你 因为你的人似乎
are particularly interested. Really?
特别感兴趣 真的吗?
Yeah, staking out her house, her mother's house,
是的 在她的家 她母亲的家
her grandmother's house... Her grandmother's?
她祖母的家外监视 她祖母的家?
Hmm, someone's showing initiative. Good.
有人表现得很积极 很好
I love press releases, they're so much fun to translate.
我喜欢新闻稿 解读它们很有意思
Let's see here, "medical attention,"
看这里 医学治疗
I'm guessing is "nose job" or "abortion," but which?
我猜是隆鼻或是堕胎 但是哪一种治疗呢
"Exhaustion," oh, that's tough.
精疲力尽 那太严重了
Maybe "rehab" or "psychotic break"?
到底是戒毒呢还是精神崩溃?
Connie Chris is a role model for young people.
康妮·克里斯是全国年轻人的榜样
I will not have her reputation dragged down by...
我不会让她的名誉被...
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表