剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
That he wanted her to bang him in the ass with a strap-on...
他想她用被绑住的屁♥股♥撞他的...
that's your lead.
这就是你的导语?
I'm really starting to question your commitment.
我真的开始怀疑你的承诺了
My commitment?
我的承诺?
You know, I took some of the drugs
我吸了那个该死的妓♥女♥
that Garbo woman was selling to
卖♥♥给我的毒品
that she would trust me.
她才肯信我
I don't even take aspirine. I was sick all night from it.
我甚至不吃阿司匹林 还病了整晚
Who the hell asked you to take drugs?
谁叫你去吸了?
I just wanted you
我只想让你知道
to know that I have the balls for the job.
我没有玩忽职守
The story didn't call for balls.
做丑闻关键不在于有多尽职
It called for brains, don't confuse the two.
而是在于要智取 不要混淆了这两点
Willa
威拉
There's a convention of bariatric surgeons at the W
在W有个肥胖症手术治疗研讨会
that ends tonight.
今晚结束
Find a doctor Cosar and ask him and Vienna Smith.
你去找科萨医生调查一下维拉·史密斯
Vienna Smith had her stomach stapled?
维拉·史密斯有胃病?
I thought she was all about diet and exercise.
我以为她只知道节食和运动
Well, confirm the story
确认一下这个消息是否属实
and maybe we'll do use it next week.
可能我们下周会用到
Thanks Lucy.
谢谢 露茜
Who said that,
谁在说话
Over here.
到这边来
Aundre G?
你是安德·吉?
Sure ain't Marie Antoinette!
我确定不是玛丽·安托瓦内特(著名的法国皇后)
I'm supposed to take a few pictures of you.
我准备给你拍几张照片
Knock yourself out!
随你便
My right side is my best side.
我右脸最上镜
Okay.
没问题
How do I look?
我看上去怎么样?
Pretty good. Considenring...
非常棒 可惜...
you have no body.
你没有身体
I guess that's it, thanks.
我想这些够用了 谢谢
Hey, where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I gotta get these pictures back to Lucy.
我要把这些照片交给露茜
She's kinda like counting on them.
她正等着要用
But you just got here!
可你才刚来
Come on, man, don't you wanna hear me singing?
拜托 难道你不想听唱歌♥
Sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me!
借过
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
I think I'm in the middle of my work day.
我只知道我现在忙得热火朝天
here's what I'm thinking.I'm gonna be wearing Ralph Lauren
我个人觉得 穿拉尔夫·劳伦更好
and you always look so pretty in blue. Mother.
你穿蓝色总显得很漂亮 老妈
I know, you wanna pick it out yourself but I was in Beverly Hills.
我知道你想自己选 但在贝弗利的是我
Mother.
妈
You're getting remarried on the day that Dad died.
你再婚那天是爸爸的忌日
Yes.
是的
Don't think you that's kinda strange? Not really.
你不认为这样很不合适吗? 一点也不
Your dad did as he chose that day, now so am I.
你父亲选了那天自杀 现在我也是
You act like it's some kind of retribution.
你看上去就好像是在报复
How can you blame him? It was a hostile act.
你怎么能指责他? 我只是在反击
He did it at home.
他就这样在家里自杀了
There was no note,no explanation.
没有留下任何解释和遗言
Why should I honor that day?
我何必缅怀那个日子
Because it's a pretty significant day to me.
因为对我而言 那天意义非凡
Lucy, I took you to that doctor.
露茜 我带你去看了心理医生
We talked about it for nights, read books.
谈了好几个晚上 还查了许多书
What more could I do?
我还能做什么?
Well, you could try being a mother for once.
你可以做一次母亲
Listen, I'm sorry, I've got so much work to do.
很抱歉 我还有很多事要忙
It's been his day for 25 years, Lucy.
已经事隔25年了 露茜
I want it back.
也该过去了
Who the hell?
谁啊
Nice office.
很不错的办公室
Mr. MacDaniel
麦克丹尼先生
I'm sorry, do we have an appointment?
抱歉 我们有预约吗?
I've been hearing some shit about your magazine that
我听到了些关于你杂♥志♥的蠢话
just don't sit right with me. Sorry to hear that.
不要站在我右边 抱歉
I got people in my offices
有个下属告诉我
telling me that some of your people
你这里有些人
have been asking some questions.
一直在打听
About? About my boy Aundre G.
打听什么? 打听我亲爱的安德·吉
Everybody who knows me knows that I
所有了解我的人都该知道
drop hundreds of thousands of my own money
我不惜重金为了寻找安德
looking for Aundre. He was like a brother to me.
他就像我的弟弟
Well, of course there's been some interesting Aundre G story here.
当然我们曾发现一些有关他的趣闻
You know his disappearance, the new CD.
如你所知 他消失的同时却发了新专辑
But I can assure you, Mr. MacDaniel. Tweedy.
但我可以向你保证 麦克丹尼先生 叫我特迪
Now that we know he's off
既然现在我们知道了
on some island somewhere,
他被隔离在某个岛上
we won't be doing any stories on him.
我们就不会在他身上做文章
Glad to hear that.
听你这么说我很高兴
Some of them questions were kinda like... insulting.
他们的问题有点... 诋毁性
It seemed like your magazine was looking to diss Tweedy.
似乎你的杂♥志♥社正盘算着看特迪的笑话
We never set out to diss anybody, Tweedy. It's not what...
我们从不有意羞辱任何人 特迪 这不是...
It's not what we do. We...
这不是我们干的 我们...
We just seek the truth, that's all.
我们只探寻事实 仅此而已
People be so quick to judge me.
人们对我的评判总是很草率
They don't leave their kids spending night at my house.
他们从不让孩子在我家里过夜
I'm supposed to be some ghetto violence son of a bitch.
我就像是个暴♥力♥狂
But I can assure you
但我可以向你保证
my kids don't *** for nothing.
我的孩子从不怕任何事
See, Brent. That's your name, right?
布伦特 你的名字 对吗?
Yes, it is.
是的
Ain't nobody ever gave me nothing.
任何人都无法影响到我
Except for God.
除了上帝
I know that nobody
我知道没有人
will take that from me.
能够损我分毫
If I was killer, Brett,
如果我会杀人 布伦特
you'd wanna stay clear as smoke.
你早已灰飞烟灭
Yeah.
是的
My God! These are horrific!
天啊! 真令人毛骨悚然!
I love them!
我喜欢
This is gonna make a great cover story.
这会成为另人震撼的封面故事
Yeah.
没错
He's a nice guy.
他是个好人
Who?
谁?
Aundre G
安德 安德·吉
I don't like the way you're sounding.
我不喜欢你说话的语调
Sorry, Lucy.
抱歉 露茜
Don, you have to take your meds, honey.
堂 你必须吃药 亲爱的
I know you don't like them but
我知道你不喜欢吃药
do you remember the hospital?
但你记得要去医院吗?
I don't need the hospital. I'm fine.
我不需要去医院 我很好
The last time I didn't know where you were,
最近一次我找不到你时
you were sleeping next to the freeway.
你竟然睡在了高速公路旁
That guy hurt you.
你被打伤了
Don, you have to take care of yourself.
堂 你得学会照顾自己
Okay.
好吧
I have another job for you.
我另有任务给你
Okay.
没问题
What is this?
这是什么?
It's dope.
迷幻药
You're yummy.
你真美味
my God!
天啊!
Oh my God! I'm gonna puke.
我的上帝! 我要吐了
Don't worry.
别担心
It happens to everyone the first time they smoke it.
第一次吸都这样
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表