剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
We know that Hope Duggan is the groom.
我们知道霍普·道根是新郎
Listen, Jimmy, either you take the check from Dirt
听着 吉米 要么你收下我们的支票
or we'll scoop the wedding with photos.
要么我们用照片毁了那婚礼
This is nuts. You're begging for a lawsuit.
这简直疯了 你在自己讨官司吃
Not if we print these photos and the facts.
要是我们把照片和真♥相♥公布就不会
They're living together,
她们已经住在一起
and Dana has a mysterious wedding in the works.
丹娜正在筹备神秘婚礼
You gave me your word you wouldn't dig.
你保证过你不会深挖的
Lucy would have just put somebody else on the story.
露茜也会另派一个人来负责这件事的
Talk to Dana, Jimmy. She might not be telling you everything.
和丹娜谈谈 吉米 她可能还没告诉你一切
Lucy needs an answer by the end of business.
露茜需要个最终答案
It was taken at Twilight Ridge, Minnesota,
照片是在明尼苏达州的暮光岭拍的
143 miles west of Bemidji.
伯米吉西边143英里的地方
Minnesota? Are you sure?
明尼苏达州 你确定吗
Yeah, Quanti di Angelo, the factory is still in business
是的 Quanti di Angelo(意大利语)工厂还在营业
making quality dress gloves for the police and military
从1937年开始就为全加拿大和美国的军方和警方制♥作♥
throughout Canada and the United States since 1937.
高质量的衣服手套
They're sending me a catalog.
他们要给我寄产品目录
I don't know about the man. I'm sorry.
关于那个男人我什么也不知道 对不起
His name was Alan Sealove. He was in business with my father.
他的名字叫做艾伦·希拉 他和我爸爸一起做生意
The glove business? Commercial real estate.
手套生意 商业地♥产♥
It's a nice picture of you, Lucy. You look happy.
这张照片很不错 露茜 你看起来很高兴
I was three.
那时我三岁
Thanks for doing this. You're a good friend.
谢谢你能这样做 你是真正的好朋友
Does it help? Can you sleep now?
有帮助吗 你现在能睡着了吗
It helps a lot.
很有帮助
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
Barbecue wings.
烤翅
These are cold. Sorry.
都冷了 对不起
You're acting like a 2yearold. You're treating me like one!
你的行为就像个两岁的孩子 你待我就像对待两岁的孩子
You bring her the Happy Meal and she's gonna be fine?
你给她带来了幸福大餐 她就会好吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Babe, I love you. Let's just start over.
宝贝 我爱你 我们重新开始吧
Stop... stop saying you love me.
别 别再说你爱我的
What do you want me to say? Say I embarrassed you.
你想让我说什么 说我让你难堪了
Say that you don't want to get photographed with a druggie.
说你不想被拍到和一个嗑药的人在一起
Be honest with me!
诚实点吧
Look, babe, you're depressed.
看 宝贝 你太失落了
So let's talk to Dr. Tucker about your meds.
我们跟塔克医生谈谈你的药吧
It's not the meds!
不是药的问题
God. What are you waiting for?
天哪 你还在等什么
All right, if you're not gonna say it, I will.
好吧 如果你不打算说 我来说吧
We're over. No.
我们结束了 不
Yeah. We've been over for a long time.
是的 我们很久以前就已经结束了
Since before I got here. All right, come on.
从我到这儿之前 好了 拜托
Seriously, you're not making any sense here!
说真的 你现在怎么说有什么用
You know it.
你知道的
I know it. I don't know it!
我知道 我不知道
We just didn't want to say it.
我们只是不想把它说出来
And now I'm saying it.
而现在我说了
Wait, Julia, come here.
等等 茱莉亚 过来
Don't, I've got to...
别 我得
Hey, who's gonna clean this up? What happened here?
嘿 谁来打扫这儿啊 这儿发生什么事了
Nothing.
什么也没有
I'm so sorry.
实在对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't ever do that again. You scared the shit out of me.
不要再这样做了 你把我吓死了
I'm sorry. I just wanted to see if you were still awake.
对不起 我只想看看你是不是还没睡
I'm awake.
我还没睡
You're working, huh?
你在工作 是吗
No, that's just some business papers of my father's.
不 这只是我爸爸的一些生意上的文件
I should have called first.
我该先来电♥话♥的
It's late. I can go. No, stay.
太晚了 我可以走的 不 留下
I'm awake and you're here. You want a drink?
我还醒着而你也在这儿 想喝一杯吗
No, I'm good. Thank you.
不 不用了 谢谢
You and your dad?
你和你♥爸♥爸吗
No, that's my father's business partner.
不 那是我爸爸的生意伙伴
My dad must have taken the picture.
我爸爸肯定已经把照片拿走了
It was in Minnesota, but I don't remember it at all.
那是在明尼苏达 但我一点也记不起来了
What kind of business is he in? Commercial real estate.
他做什么生意 商业地♥产♥
I was 15 when he died.
他死的时候我15岁
That's the first thing you've ever told me about yourself.
这是你告诉我的第一件关于你自己的事
Personal, I mean.
我的意思是 私事
I told you I have never had an orgasm with anyone but you.
我告诉过你除了你我还从来没和别人有过高♥潮♥
That's not personal enough?
那还不够私人吗
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗
I don't even like you. I don't like you either.
我甚至都不喜欢你 我也不喜欢你
Then we're safe.
那我们就安全了
Choke me.
掐住我
Harder. Harder!
用力 用力
OK, no...
好的 不...
Hi, my name's Alex.
我叫艾利克斯
Hi, Alex.
你好 艾利克斯
That's Holt McLaren. Glad you could come.
那是豪特·麦克莱恩 很高兴你能来
Have a seat.
坐吧
I'm Holt. Hi, Holt.
我叫豪特 你好 豪特
I'm here to support Julia.
我是来支持茱莉亚的
Julia, why don't you start?
茱莉亚 你为什么还不开始呢
How are you doing?
你过得怎么样
I'm up and down.
我反反复复的
I saw you in the time-out room again.
我看到你又进暂停室了
I didn't hurt anybody.
我没有伤害任何人
He brought food, and I threw it.
他带来了食物 我把它扔了
Ready to tell Holt you're sorry?
准备好跟豪特说对不起了吗
I'm sorry. I want to talk to you.
对不起 我想和你谈谈
What is it you want to say?
你想说什么呢
I was speeding. Tell Julia.
我当时超速了 告诉茱莉亚
I was speeding.
我当时超速了
Julia? Holt is speaking to you.
茱莉亚? 豪特在跟你说话
You can't remember any of it.
你什么都不记得了
But you were scared,
但是你给吓坏了
and you wanted me to stop, but I just went faster.
你想让我停下 但我却越开越快
You could have been killed. It would have been my fault.
你可能被杀死的 那该是我的错
Bullshit. You pulled her out of the car. I saw it on the news.
胡说 你把她拖出了车外 我在新闻上看到过的
This is Julia's time.
现在该茱莉亚了
I don't even know who you are.
我甚至不知道你是谁
Well, I don't know me either.
是啊 我也不认识自己了
You lied.
你撒了谎
I didn't want to lose you.
因为我不想失去你
It's OK, baby.
没关系 宝贝
It's OK.
没关系
Dana Pritchard.
丹娜·普理查德
No, she's here. She's waiting for you outside.
不 她在这儿 她在外面等你
All right, send her in.
好的 让她进来
OK.
好的
I wanted to talk to you myself, no boy games, no pissing contest.
我想自己更你谈谈 不耍小把戏 也没有恶心的竞赛
No pissing.
不恶心
You offered seven, I'll take seven, game over.
你开价70万 我就接受70万 游戏结束
Dirt gets the exclusive. Good choice.
流言得到独家新闻 明智的选择
Let's not pretend I had one. Now leave Hope Duggan alone.
不要假装我有的选 放过霍普·道根吧
No more following her around, no more calling her family.
不要再跟踪她 不要再给她家里打电♥话♥了
If they found out she was gay, they'd shit themselves.
要是他们发现她是同性恋 他们就惨了
Maybe she should tell them before the cover hits the checkout stand.
也许在那封面故事火爆之前她就应该告诉他们
Hope's not my lover. She's my friend.
霍普不是我的爱人 她只是我的朋友
She was there for me on the worst night of my life and then some.
她只是在我生命中最糟糕的一个夜晚在我身边
She stood by me. I'm not gonna sell her out for the better glossy.
她站在我身边 我不能为了更高的利益出♥卖♥♥♥她
Do we have a deal? Do we have a groom?
我们成交不 我们有新郎了吗
Joey and I are getting back together.
乔伊和我和好了
Joey, your ex? Mmhm.
乔伊 你的前任? 对
I assume you've dropped the lawsuit?
我猜你已经放弃诉讼了?
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表