剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Is that why you don't shoot digital?
那就是你不拍数码的原因吗?
Oh. Ozzy's gonna be pissed.
哦 欧仔会抓狂的
No.
不是吧
Aw, no!
哦 不可能
Oh! No. Tristan!
哦 不会的 特里斯坦
Shh, it's OK, baby. It's OK.
嘘 没事的 宝贝 没事的
It's OK. Daddy's here.
没事的 爸爸在这儿
It's OK. Come on, sweetheart. Come on.
没事的 过来 宝贝 上这儿来
Mr. Konkey?
康奇先生?
Where were you? I called and called.
你刚去哪儿了?我叫了一遍又一遍
You didn't come.
你就是不过来
I'm sorry, buddy. I'm sorry.
对不起 伙伴 对不起
Don't look at me like that.
别那样看我
G... Go.
走吧
What are you doing? What... Don't... no. Put that down! Put it down!
你在干嘛? 不要 把那个放下 放下
Sorry... Yeah... No...
对不起 对... 不...
Damn it, Jason!
操 杰森
It's my bathroom, too!
这也是我的卫生间
You exposed the film. You've ruined it!
你把胶卷曝光了 你把它毁了
I gotta pee!
我要撒尿
Go pee outside in the yard. What?
出去到院子去撒 什么?
Jason. Come here, sweetie.
杰森 过来 宝贝
You get away from him!
你离他远点儿
Do you think I'm pretty?
你觉得我可爱吗?
What's the matter, Little Lover? Jealous?
怎么了 小情人 吃醋了?
Get away from him!
滚远点
You left for college, Don.
你去上大学了 堂
What? Did you think I was gonna wait for you?
怎么? 你认为我会等你
Don? Don?
堂? 堂?
Jason, get away from her!
杰森 离她远点儿
If you touch him, Lynette, I swear to God I'll kill you!
如果你碰他一下 乐奈特 我对天发誓我会杀了你
Get over here! I swear to God I'll kill you! Jason, get over here!
滚过来 我对天发誓我会杀了你 杰森 滚过来
Jason, Come over here! Jason!
杰森 过来 杰森
Get your ass over here! Get over here!
你♥他♥妈♥的给我过来 过来
Don. Don.
堂 堂
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
I'm fine.
我很好
Who's Jason? He's my brother.
谁是杰森 他是我的弟弟
I have a brother.
我有个弟弟
He's in jail. Jason's in Oregon.
他在坐牢 杰森在俄勒冈州
It's like jail but with trees.
那种监狱有树林
You miss him?
你想他吗?
Yeah.
是的
They go over there.
他们就在那儿
Hey, Kitty Ryder. Nice.
凯蒂·莱德 不错
Do you think Julia could have paid someone to follow you?
你认为朱莉娅会雇谁跟踪你吗?
No, if she thought something was going on, she'd come out and ask.
不可能 如果她觉得有什么不对 她会来直接问我的
She doesn't set people up. This is not a setup.
她没给别人设过圈套 这不光是个圈套
You have half the photographers in Hollywood on payroll,
你掌管好莱坞一半摄影师的薪水
and you don't know who took this?
而你又不知道是谁拍的
Yeah, that's bullshit.
鬼才相信
You're always laying your traps, aren't you? Spinning your little webs.
你总是给别人设圈套 不是吗? 编织你自己的圈套网
And never have I met a more willing fly.
而且我从没见过这么容易上钩的
Yeah, well, not anymore.
就算是吧 那么 以后不会了
That's right. "Paid in full" I remember.
没错 花钱买♥♥教训 我记住了
Yeah, well, I thought we were done with this.
是啊 我以为我们俩的事情已经了了
It's not that easy.
不是那么简单的
You know what this shit could do to me, right?
你知道这个对我的影响有多大 对吧?
Do you know it wou... Oh, God.
你认为这是... 哦 天呐
Do you know what it would do to me?
你知道这个会对我有多大影响吗?
Can you stop thinking about yourself for one goddamn second?
你♥他♥妈♥的什么事情都想着你自己!
I am the one being stalked here!
我才是被盯上的
I'm the one who has a stranger in their house,
我才是那个家中来了陌生人
taking my picture, following me around
偷♥拍♥我 到处被跟踪的人
when I'm alone, when I'm sleeping and now with you.
当我一个人时 当我一个睡 现在和你睡的时候
I don't even know what he wants or what he's going to do next,
我甚至不知道他想得到什么 下一步是什么
and you're thinking about yourself?
而且你还只顾自己?
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No, you're not. You think I deserve this somehow.
你不觉得抱歉 你觉得我活该
You can go.
你可以走了
You know why I'm the only guy that can make you come?
你知道为什么只有我才能让你高♥潮♥吗?
'Cause I'm the only one that hates you as much as you do.
因为我是唯一的恨你如同你恨自己的人
Really?
真的吗?
Or do you just hate the fact that I'm the only one you can be yourself with?
还是你不肯承认 我是唯一能让你找回自己的人
It's light out. Get in the passenger side.
天亮了 坐到乘客席
Why?
为什么?
People get nervous when they see a guy sitting in a parked car.
当别人看到停着的车里坐着人时会紧张的
On the passenger side, looks like you're waiting for someone.
坐到乘客席看起来像是在等人
What if she changed her mind and decided to go somewhere else?
要是她改变想法决定去其他地方怎么办?
How long are you going to wait?
你准备等多久?
Patience, persistence, and point of view. The three "P"s.
耐心 坚持 观点 3P原理
Like the three "R"s, but they're "P"s.
跟3R原理类似 不过是3P原理(3R 减量化 再利用 再循环)
What's the longest you ever waited to get the shot?
你最长等过多久才拍到照片?
I don't know. I don't think about it.
我不知道 我从没考虑过
That must be the hardest part of the job, huh?
那肯定是这份工作中最难熬的地方 对吧?
You never get time to sleep. You're always getting arrested.
你没空睡觉 经常被抓
People spit on you.
人们向你吐唾沫
And there's always someone new trying to steal your job.
还总有些新来的想抢你的工作
My cousin, he's a house painter, he was up on a ladder
我堂兄 是个油漆工 他有次爬上梯子
and he saw Buffy the Vampire Slayer sunbathing,
而且它还看到捉鬼者巴菲的主演在晒日光浴
and he took a picture with his cell phone and sold it for $5,000.
他还用手♥机♥拍了张照片并卖♥♥了5000美金
Lucky. Luck.
真走运 运气
It's not one of the three "P"s.
不属于3P原理
You ever take drugs to stay awake?
你试过吃药不打瞌睡吗?
To stay sane.
试过保持神志清醒
I guess it helps to be a little crazy, huh?
我猜它会让人有点亢奋 对吧?
It's me. Well, I recognize the voice.
是我 我听出声音了
You said you didn't want to wake up to sideburns, so...
你说过我不想剃掉络腮胡 那么...
That's why?
那就是原因?
I wanted to show you that I was serious.
我想证明给你看我是认真的
Well, I wasn't.
那好 我不是
You... What?
你... 什么?
Serious. About the sideburns.
认真的 关于络腮胡
I mean, I didn't like them, but that wasn't the deal-breaker.
你是说 我不喜欢它们 但没什么大不了的
You didn't have to take me literally.
你没必要把我的话当一回事
Listen, I got a sales call in San Francisco on Friday.
听着 我接到了一个周五来自旧金山的销♥售♥电♥话♥
We could hop the corporate jet,
我们可以免费搭公♥司♥的飞机
then hop down to this little bed and breakfast in Carmel for the weekend.
还有周末免费的住处和早餐
No, I don't think so.
不 我不想那样
Come on, it'll be fun. No.
拜托 会很好玩的 不
Come on.
来嘛
Let's not make this harder.
不要搞得太难看
Would you mind if I showed you some... a few pictures that I took?
我可以给你看几张我拍的照片吗?
You don't have to. Just...
也不必勉强 就...
Tell me if they suck.
如果不好你就直接说
You got an eye.
你很有观察力
This one, the way her hand covers his,
这张 她的手那样握着他的
the way she leans up on the balls of her feet,
她踮着脚身子倾斜的方式
she needs him more, and she loves him more.
她更加需要他 她爱他多一点
No, this is good photojournalism.
恩 拍的不错
You got the story.
你把握住了故事性
Yeah? You're not shitting me?
是吗? 你不是在哄我吧?
I got an eye?
我有眼光?
That's great, that's great.
太好了 太好了
Because I mean, I stink at everything else.
因为我的意思是 我♥干♥别的都不行
So this is it.
所以这个算在行的
It has to be, you know?
也必须是 你懂吧?
Hey, do you mind, uh...
你介意...
I won't be on you all the time or anything,
我不一定要事事和您意见相同
but you mind if I just show you stuff, get your opinion?
不过你介不介意偶尔看看我的作品 给点意见?
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表