剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Okay, listen up everyone.
好吧 大家听着
We're gonna crash a cover on Aundre G's murder.
我们要重磅打造安德·吉被谋杀的封面
Check it out.
过来看
What do you have?
你拿到了什么?
You can't put that on the cover, Lucy.
你不会把这作为封面吧 露茜
We're gonna polybag it with an explicit warning label.
我们还要打上一个醒目的大标题
And run the headshot inside.
并且加上头部中枪的特写
That is fantastic! Isn't it?
太棒了! 可不是嘛
Keep Barrow out of the loop.
让巴劳尔滚一边去吧
He had a shitfit last time.
上次被他抢在了前面
This time we have photos.
这次我们得到了照片
The LAPD will be notified when we go to press. Let's get to work.
我们发布时LAPD也会被通报 赶紧工作吧
The wall is locked.
封面定下来了
Where have you been?
你去哪了
What do you mean?
怎么了
You haven't been home for 3 hours.
你离开家3小时了
I was out. Who with?
我出去了 和谁?
Garbo. God, what's with the interrogation?
见鬼 上帝 怎么像审问似的
I thought we were gonna have dinner,
我以为我们会共进晚餐
celebrate my first day
庆祝我新剧开拍第一天
And I was supposed to wait around for you all day?
那么说我应该整天围着你转?
No, I just thought we had plans.
我只是以为我们约好了
We were out of weed. Jesus!
我们都不小了
Did you eat already?
你吃了吗
No.
还没
How was work? It was fine.
工作怎么样? 很顺利
My stomach's bothered me a little.
我胃有点疼
you want a grilled cheese sandwich?
你要来个三文治吗
Okay.
好的
I can't believe you'd do this to me.
真不敢相信你居然这样对我
I can't believe you're banging Jack Dawson.
不敢相信你居然跟杰克·道森一起
Republican family man super action
生在共和党家庭的超级
macho homo Jack Dawson!
动作巨星兼同志艺人 杰克·道森
If I wanted you to know,I'd have told you. Jesus Christ, Lucy!
如果想让你知道我会告诉你的 露茜
It's not like I'm gonna publish these.
这并不表明我会出版这些
You know I wouldn't do that, right?
你知道我不会那么做的 对吗?
You had your own brother followeed by the stalkarazzi
你派狗仔队跟踪你的亲弟弟
so don't act all indignant!
所以不要摆出愤怒的样子
Oh my God!
天啊
This isn't serious, is it?
这没什么 不是吗?
Yes. I love him and he loves me.
当然不 我们彼此相爱
Why is it so hard to believe?
这难道就那么难理解?
Two people can meet and actually fall in love.
两个人相识 相爱也是理所当然的
Oh, Leo, he's a movie star.
里奥 他是个电影明星
I've covered this kind of story a thousand times!
我做过类似的封面故事成百上千
I'm not a story. I'm your goddamn family!
我不是你的丑闻材料 而是你的家人
Can you be happy for anybody?
你就不能为任何人感到开心吗
I meet a terrific person
我遇到一个好人
and you diminish it like it's some piece of gossip.
你竟然把这贬作一则八卦
Mom finally finds someone she can fall in love again with
老妈最终在25年后找到了第二任爱的伴侣
after 25 years and you shit all over that too.
而你却同样处处针对
Leo
里奥
Don't! Just don't with the big sister act, okay?
别这样老是摆出姐姐的样子好吗
God!
天啊
You know, I'm embarrassed for us both.
真为我为我们俩感到丢脸
Kira!
奇拉
Baby!
宝贝
Is this it?
怎么了
Don't worry.
别担心
You're gonna be fine, okay?
你会没事的 好吗?
I'm not gonna go anywhere? Okay.
我会一直陪着你 好的
Gotta get your head up.
把头盖上
You don't want to have your child on the floor, sweetheart.
你不想在地板上生产吧 甜心
Here you go. It hurts.
我扶你起来 好痛
It hurts!
太疼了
It hurts.
好疼
It's okay.
没事的
Don't cry.
别哭了
It's okay.
没事的
Dearest Lucy, I had a dream which was not at all a dream...
露茜 我做了个梦 却又不完全是梦...
I did this for you. Someday you'll understand. Dad.
我做的都是为了你 总有天你会明白的 父亲
So then you became a bariatric surgeon.
于是你就成为了一名肥胖症外科医生
**, never looked back.
从不回顾过去
I'm all about helping people so.
我只是竭尽全力帮助别人
So you think you got something to work with there?
你有什么需要我帮忙的
yeah!
是的
Yeah! This is gonna make my thesis much more exciting.
这会让我的论文更精彩
Thank you.
谢谢
Nice shoes.
鞋很漂亮
They're K-Spade?
在K Spade买♥♥的?
yeah.
是的
You know, I've got a video
我有一盘手术的录像
of me performing surgery. It's in my room.
就在我房♥里
that might be helpful.
那可能对我有用
I also have a few questions about
我还有些问题
the types of patients you treat so...
是关于你的病人...
come on upn I'll be happy to tell you anything you wanna know.
那来吧 我很荣幸能回答你想知道的一切
Yeah? Okay.
可以走了吗? 行
You're doing great, baby.
你做得很好 宝贝
It's gonna be fine.
会好的
Come on. Come on. Pull. Pull.
快 快 用力 用力
Okay. Just push. Okay. Push!
好样的 再用力 再用力
I can see soemthing.
我好像能看到了
Here it comes! Here it comes!
出来了 出来了!
Look! Look! It's a boy!
快看! 是个男孩!
What? What? What?
什么?
There's another one.
还有一个
Yeah, some patients...
是啊 有些病人...
are very private about this surgery.
对这种手术很保密
You're sure I can't get you anything?
你真的不想来一杯吗?
They like people to think all they took
他们想让别人以为
is a little exercise and the willpower.
是他们的毅力和锻炼造就了好身材
But if they were capable of self-control,
但如果他们有足够的自♥制♥力
I wouldn't be in business now, would I?
我现在就不会客源不断了 对吗?
Here's to gluttony.
敬他们的贪吃
So I imagine you treat celebrities.
我猜你还医过名人
They're the worst.
他们是最差劲的
Come on, sit by me, you can see better.
坐我身边 这样看得更清楚
I can see fine, thank you.
我看得清 谢谢
I heard that Viena Smith got her stomach stappled.
我听说维拉·史密斯有胃梗塞
I mean she... Come on!
我的意思是她... 来吧!
Look, I didn't come up here to do anything.
我到这来不干其它事
That's a load of shit now, isn't it?
现在说这话真的很可笑 不是吗?
You don't think you're the first reporter to try
你不会以为自己是第一个
to pry privileged client information from me, do you?
想从我这里窃取客户隐私的记者吧
Sure you don't want a drink?
真的不想来一杯吗?
I'm not screwing you.
我不想和你做♥爱♥
It's not your precious bloom that I'm interested in.
我对你宝贵的年轻身体不感兴趣
My feet?
你看上的是我的脚?
Oh God! They're so small and denty, alabaster.
这么娇小柔嫩 光滑雪白
I'm guessing a perfect size 8.
我猜一定是8码的
You let me be who I have to be and I'll give you what you want.
只要你让我满足我就给你你想要的
Off the record, of course.
不是真的做♥爱♥ 我保证
No touching.
不许碰我
Good.
没问题
Now dangle it.
现在摇摆你的脚
Dangle it.
摇摆
No, no, don't let it drop. Don't let it drop.
不 不要压低脚尖
yeah, you make me so hard!
太棒了 你让我硬了
Hold it up!
抬起来!
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表