剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
I'm Sarah.
我才是萨拉
Daddy calls me Sarah when he puts his love in me.
爸爸爱抚我的时候就叫我萨拉
I hit her with my baton.
我用我的指挥棒打了她
Shouldn't I have makeup?
我用不用化下妆?
No, honey, your skin is beautiful.
不用 亲爱的 你的皮肤很美
Are you sure?
你确定?
Well, maybe just a little lip gloss.
那稍微涂点唇彩
Here. Kiehl's.
给 契尔氏的
It's yours. Thank you.
是你的了 谢谢
OK.
好了
Hey. The car's here. I'm gonna go to work.
车来了 我得去工作了
I'll see you in a little bit, all right?
一会儿就回来 好吗
No, no! Hey, the car's here.
不行 车到了
I want to come with you.
我想跟你一起去
No, go to sleep. I'll see you in a while.
不要 睡吧 我一会儿就回来
I wanna come to the set.
我要去剧组
They're freaky about guests. You know, today's a little tricky, so...
他们不欢迎访客的 你知道 今天有点难搞 所以...
I won't talk to anyone. I'll just stay in your trailer.
我不会跟他们说话的 我就呆在你房♥车里
I'm ready! You haven't even taken a shower yet.
我好了 你还没洗澡呢
Come on, Holt. I can't stay here by myself.
豪特 我不能一个人呆着
You don't know. You don't. I feel like I'm gonna die.
你不知道 我感觉自己快死了
Yeah, it's the damn Vicodin.
对 就因为这个该死的止痛药
Why don't you stop taking so many of them?!
你为什么不能少吃一些呢
I won't take any. I won't take any if I can come with you.
我不吃了 我跟你一起走的话我就一点都不吃了
I'm gonna be fine if I'm just on set.
我去了剧组会好的
I just need to be around people, that's all. Please, Holt.
我需要身边有人 求你了 豪特
Why don't you go hang out with Hannah and Peter today?
你今天怎么不跟汉娜和皮特出去玩呢
I can't, they're working.
我不能 他们在工作
Everybody's working.
所有人都在工作
Nobody's got time.
没人有时间
Damn it. I miss Kira.
该死 我想奇拉了
I'll go shower, and I'll get dressed. Ten minutes, OK?
我去冲个澡 然后穿衣服 就十分钟 好吗
Jack Dawson says he's not gay.
杰克·道森说他不是同性恋
He's got The Bulldog on speed dial.
他马上找了布道格
I got the petereater on speed dial. Prepared to testify?
我也立刻找了皮特大胃王 真的? 准备好作证了?
That's not the way it works.
这不管用
You want a dogfight? Because I really don't.
你想狗咬狗吗 我真的不想
Oh, don't clench, Brent. You'll get hemorrhoids.
别紧张 你快得痔疮了吧
Hi.
你好吗
Hi, Lucy.
露茜
We talked this morning, right? I told you to stay on Julia Mallory.
我们今早谈过的 我让你跟拍朱莉娅·梅拉里
Yeah.
对
Oh, you have something already? No.
你拍到东西了? 没有
I need you.
我需要你
I'm here. What's wrong?
我在这呢 怎么了
I need you to make sure she's real.
我需要你帮我确定她是真的
OK.
好
Quiet now, people, we're rolling!
肃静 我们要开拍了
I've got a chair for you right over here.
我给你在那边准备了一把椅子
Slate.
场记
Scene four, take two.
第四场 第二条
Frame. Action.
准备 开始
This is all I have for you.
这是我能给你的全部
Too bad that's enough.
可惜 那足够了
And cut!
停
How was that for you?
裹的感觉怎么样?
Pretty tight.
太紧了
Remember I told you about paragliding off the Dolomites in Italy?
还记得我说过的在意大利白云石山飞滑翔伞的事吗
This is so much better. I need to change my panties.
那更爽 我得换一下内♥裤♥
Yeah. That's what my girl likes.
我的宝贝就喜欢这样的
You're a pig.
你是头猪
No. He's sweet.
没有 他挺好的
He let me crash your party.
他让我发现了你这个宝地
Lemme kick him to the curb.
我把他踢出去吧
You'd do that to me, Garbo?
嘉宝 你非得那样对我吗
For her? What do you think?
为了她? 你认为呢
She is Julia Mallory, and my love for her cannot be quantified.
她是朱莉娅·梅拉里 我对她情深似海
Subliminal Velocity. Hell House.
阈速度 地狱之屋
Camp Crusades. Brilliant.
学员传道会 太有才了
But you... you changed my life with All for one
但你... 说了句"只为一个人"而改变了我的生活
My God we'll have some fun
我们来开心一下
Come on boys, come on girls
来吧 各位
Come on let's put our mark on this wild, wild world
让我们来一起在这个狂野的世界留下印记
This wild, wild world
这个狂野的世界
This wild, wild world
狂野的世界
What? What? I wanna play too.
干嘛 我也想玩
Keep your dick out of my face. No problem. No problem.
别把你命根放我脸上来 没问题
You girls can screw me, suck me,
你们欺负我 恶心我
spank me raw for all I care, whatever you want.
抽我 你们想怎么都行
Julia?
朱莉娅 怎么样
She comes with me.
她先和我玩
This wild, wild world
这狂野的世界
This wild, wild world #
狂野的世界
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Be right back.
我马上回来
Very real. I can still smell the patchouli.
非常真实 我还能闻到广藿香水的香味
I like the way she smells.
我喜欢她的味道
If you like it, I like it. How long do we have to sit here?
你喜欢我就喜欢 我们要在这坐多久呢
Just a few minutes.
就一会儿
She thinks I'm a genius.
她认为我是个天才
Don't I always tell you that?
我不是一直都那么说的吗
So you're Don's boss? Friend.
你是堂的老板? 朋友
You went to college together, he told me.
他告诉我你们是大学同学
I don't read your magazine.
我不看你们的杂♥志♥
It's not a judgment thing, I just don't have the time.
倒不是要批评你们 我只是没时间
Uh, speaking of time... Julia?
说到时间... 朱莉娅的照片呢
I have to go to work.
我得去工作了
Wait, for the magazine? I thought we agreed.
等一下 为杂♥志♥? 我以为我们说好了呢
Agreed?
说好?
That Don shouldn't waste his energy on star stuff.
堂不应该把他的精力浪费在明星这些破事上
Seen his artwork? His picture poems?
看过他的作品了吗 他的影像诗
Yes. So then you know.
看过 那你也知道喽
Well, maybe just this once, to pay the bills.
那为了养家糊口就再做一次吧
OK. We'll talk more tonight?
好吧 那我们今晚再聊?
Bye. Thanks, Lucy.
再见 谢谢你 露茜
He sent me here to see if you were real.
他找我来是要确定你的真实性
He's schizophrenic, he told me.
他精神分♥裂♥ 他告诉过我的
Did he tell you he writes those picture poems
他有没有说过
when he forgets to take his meds?
那些影像诗是他忘记吃药时写的
Um, I know you mean well, but you're not helping him.
我知道你的意思 但你不是真的在帮他
You're using him.
你在利用他
I'm going to chalk that up to young and dumb.
我就当你年少无知
Look, play patron of the arts if that's what gets you off.
你看 我来做你艺术赞助人 你罢手吧
Don't play with people's lives. That's what you did for a living.
别拿别人的生命开玩笑 你不就靠这个生存的吗
You didn't read the magazine. In the toilet.
你不是不读我的杂♥志♥吗 我在厕所里看
OK.
好
Let's not personalize this.
我们也别太感情用事
I'm glad that Don has a friend who appreciates him.
我很高兴堂有个欣赏他的朋友
And you're right, he's very talented.
你是对的 他很有才华
He's also caring and loyal, and he has a very real disease.
他善良而忠诚 而且确实身患疾病
He has a label given to him by a society
他身上有这个社会烙上的标签
that won't tolerate anything but the status quo.
让他除了忍♥受现状以外别无选择
Don's an artist.
堂是个艺术家
Art is born of pain. He's entitled to feel what he feels.
艺术是在痛苦中产生的 他注定要感受这些痛苦
Get someone else to cut off an ear for you.
找个人帮你把耳朵割了吧
Like you got him to cut off his finger?
就像你让他把自己的手指切了一样?
Leo!
里奥
Don't recognize me in the burka?
我穿着长裙就认不出我了?
Justine Dawson.
我是贾斯汀·道森
I have to dress like my maid to avoid the paparazzi.
我得打扮成女佣来躲避狗仔队
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表