剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
第一季 第十集
流言
I've got 13 minutes.
我只有13分钟
Julia came home from rehab,
朱莉娅从康复院回来了
but her mind seemed elsewhere.
但她的思绪却好像在别处
Holt was happy to see her,
豪特见到她很开心
but his mind seemed elsewhere, too.
但他的思绪好象也在别处
I need to be with you. You mean inside of me?
我要和你在一起 你是说做♥爱♥?
Yeah. Julia's had it rough lately.
是的 朱莉娅最近很不好
The sex tape of her and Johnny Gage is out there,
她还不知道她和约翰尼·盖奇的
and she doesn't know who has it.
性♥爱♥录像带在谁手上
Who are you trying to protect, Holt?
你这是护着谁 豪特?
That's Julia with her lesbian smack dealer, Garbo.
那是朱莉娅和她卖♥♥毒品的同性恋伴侣加布
Since she left rehab,she doesn't do either anymore.
她离开康复院后 就再没碰过这两个中任何一个
Well, at least they caught Lucy's stalker, right?
至少他们抓到跟踪露西的人了 不是吗
Right?
是吗
Right?
不是吗
I love you, Holt.
我爱你 豪特
I love you.
我爱你
Holt?
豪特?
What? What's wrong, baby?
怎么了? 怎么了 宝贝?
Babe, what happened?
宝贝 发生什么事了?
You haven't made love to me like that in months.
你好几个月没和我这么激烈地做♥爱♥了
I'm just, I'm wiped out, all right?
我只是 累了 行了吧
But you were so passionate. I was about to come.
但你刚才那么有激♥情♥ 我都快高♥潮♥了
Here...
来...
All right, fine. I'll make myself come.
好吧 我自己搞定
Move it!
拿开!
What is it that you want?
你想要什么
I want respect! And I want it now!
我想要尊敬! 现在就要!
Do you have any idea what it's like
你知道迷失自我
to lose the compass in your life?
会是什么样吗
We shouldn't have to work that hard for love.
我们不该为爱如此付出
The focus is me!
我才是焦点!
I'm here.Goddamn it! I'm still here!
我在这 妈的! 我还在这!
Hello.
你好
Does it bother you that every time
每次看到你我就会
I look at you, I think of anthrax?
想到炭疽 你不会生气吧
You should feel honored. After 9/11,you were one of the
你应该感到光荣 911之后你是少数
few non-politicians to get the gift of class-five chemicals.
能得到5级化学药品的非政♥治♥人士之一
I'd rather have the fruit basket.
我宁愿得到的是水果篮
How are you?
你怎么样?
I'm fine.
挺好
What? You're so full of shit.
怎么了? 你真是太没人性了
Well, I've never been much of a navel-gazer.
我向来都是以自我为中心的人
You watched your assistant take a bullet to the head.
你看着你的助手挨了枪子儿
Your entire staff and your business were terrorized.
你的手下和你的生意都受到了惊吓
How did Sammy Winter get my personal number?
萨米·文特怎么会有我的私人号♥码?
How did he get into my car? I'm still looking into it.
他是怎么进我车的? 我还在调查
You know better than just about anybody how easy it is
你比谁都清楚进入别人的生活
to get into someone's life and steal their soul.
偷走他们的灵魂是多么简单的一件事
What we do has nothing to do with
我们的工作可不是
stalking or terrorizing people.
跟踪和恐吓别人
He's not a weirdo. Give him a call.
他不是什么怪人 给他打个电♥话♥吧
It's not just you.Your entire staff,
不仅是为了你 更是为你的手下
haven't you noticed they're pretty wrecked?
难道你没注意到他们很委靡吗?
Mmm. Yes!
爽!
Mmm, I was having such a lousy night until I met you guys.
遇到你们之前我今晚一直很倒霉
You're sweet.
你很可爱
I love your hair.
我喜欢你的头发
Oh, you do? Thank you. Yours is really pretty, too.
真的吗 谢谢 你的也很不错
My natural color is the
我头发最初的颜色
color of shit in a mud puddle.
跟泥泞水洼里的大便一样
"Roses have thorns and silver fountains mud. "
"玫瑰带刺 水银泻地"
"Clouds and eclipses stain both moon and sun,
"乌云和日蚀遮住了日月的光芒"
and loathsome canker lives in sweetest bud. "
"含苞中待放的却是邪恶的毒根"
Hot.
有味儿
The 35th Sonnet.It's the best one.
第35首诗 最棒的一首
You guys know poetry? That's so awesome.
你俩懂诗歌♥? 太厉害了
All I know is,"Here I sit, brokenhearted... "
我知道的只是 "我坐在这里 伤透了心..."
You wanna know what's really awesome? What?
你想知道什么才是真正厉害的吗 什么
That tattoo on the small of your back.
你小腰上的纹身
It keeps going. Wanna see?
一直是这样的 想看吗
Shall we move this to a more private venue?
我们是不是该换个更私人的地方了?
Why do I get the feeling you've done this before?
为什么我觉得你以前也干过这种事?
I like walking with you. Me too. With you.
我喜欢和你散步 我也是 和你一起
Oh, I can't.
我不能
See? That wasn't so bad.
看到了吗 没那么糟的
You have really soft hands.
你的手真软
What a dickhead. What?
真是个鸡头 什么
Pussy boy. I knew it.
小色狼 我就知道
Knew what?
知道什么
Aw, is little Donny scared? Little Donny Littledick?
小堂尼害怕了? 小堂尼小鸡鸡?
Please, I don't like you! I like her!
求你了 我不喜欢你! 我喜欢她!
Don, what's going on? I don't understand.
堂 怎么了? 我没明白
Don't make fun of her. Please! That's right, pussy, beg.
别开她玩笑 求你了! 好吧 小色狼 求求我
Don! It's OK! Don!
堂! 没事的! 堂!
Every single time! Every single time I have something!
每次都是这样! 每次我都会出状况!
A little bit of something for me, huh?
非得给我出那么一点点状况
OK, what do you got? Celeb tragedies?
你们有什么点子? 名流悲剧?
OK...
好的...
Plastic surgery disasters? No.
整形灾难? 不
I think we can get an at-home sit-down with
我们可以搞个朱丽娅·罗伯茨的
Julia Roberts, something classy.People are cutting the
家中专访 一些时髦的东西
magazine a lot of slack since the... thing.
恐吓事件之后杂♥志♥萧条了很多
I'm sorry, I think I just dozed off for a second.
不好意思 我都快睡着了
Guys, OK. OK, come on, guys. We have to have some fun.
振作点 伙计们 我们得弄些有趣的
Ready?
准备好了吗
OK, we bag it and make it look
我们包装一下
like you have to see the inside.
让它看起来更能吸引读者
It's our first annual. It has to be great.
这是我们的第一♥期♥年刊 必须要成功
It has to be startling.It has to be fun.
要令人吃惊 要让人觉得有意思
Come on. Sex. Celebrity. Scandal. Bring it!
来吧 性 名流 丑闻 说吧!
"Sex and the stars. " Oh, God, generic! No!
性与明星 太普通了! 不行!
"Battle of the bulge," who's packing among leading men.
"勃起之战" 谁是好莱坞男人中的男人
Wow, and while you're at it,see who's faking it.
既然你要搞这个 就顺便查查看谁假装他的最大
"Celebrity cameltoe. " Love it.
骆驼趾名流(下半身形状明显) 我喜欢
"Celeb mooseknuckle. "
驼鹿蹄名流
Is that the male version for cameltoe?
是骆驼趾的男性版吗
AKA "Mangina. " AKA "Mameltoe. "
又叫做"男阴♥部♥" 又叫做"第三条腿脚趾"
Oh! Gross! OK, Kitty Ryder. We don't do porn stars.
露骨了! 凯蒂·里德 我们不做艳星
She dated most of the Lakers, all of M鰐ley Cr黣.
她和大部分湖人队球员都搞过
She's got her own clothing line, makeup and sex toys.
她有自己的服装品牌 化装品和性用品
She's worth millions. Get it.
她可是身价百万啊 知道了
Hollywood hookers. Highclass.
好莱坞妓♥女♥ 高级妓
Sextoy parties! Yes!
性玩具派对! 漂亮!
Celeb key parties. Yes!
名流性派对 很好!
Great movie orgasms. God damn it, yes!
经典电影高♥潮♥ 太他妈棒了!
It's not bad.
不错啊
You know, I like how you guys have to break
我喜欢你们混入国家实验大楼
into Los Alamos and steal the plutonium.
偷化学药品钚的那段戏
Yeah, it's cool, right? Hmm.
是啊 很酷 是吧
And the girl's part's not bad.Is it cast?
女主角的部分也不错 这是演员名单吗
Well, they want me to read some people.
他们想让我来选些人
Yo, do you mind? Come on, man.
你不介意吧 伙计 别这样
Well, I should play it.
应该让我来演
I mean, I could play a "forensic futurist. "
我能演个"未来主义法医诗人"
Quinn would probably shit. He'd never want
奎因可能会认为很烂
me to play fourth banana on an action flick, but...
他从不让我拍武打镜头 但...
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, for sure.
是啊 那当然
I could get my production company going while we work,
我可以边拍戏边运作我的制片公♥司♥
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表