剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
It's like your mind can forget,
你脑海中的记忆可以消逝
but your body remembers.
而你的身体却始终铭记
I really applaud you for speaking out.
我很赞赏你能把这些说出来
Now, Johnny Gage is claiming the sex was consensual.
强尼·盖奇声称你们是你情我愿
To tell the truth would put him in jail for 20 years.
说出真♥相♥ 他就得在监狱里呆上20年
You're not pressing charges. No.
你没有指控他 没有
Holt and I, we spoke with a lawyer.
豪特和我找律师谈过
And it's a little late to be gathering hard evidence for a conviction.
这个时候再搜集物证指控他为时已晚
Holt.
豪特
This can't be easy on either of you. No.
发生了这种事你们心里一定不好过 是这样
You said in an interview once that he was your rock.
你曾在一次采访中透露他是你的强大后盾
Yeah, I mean, he's an amazing guy.
没错 他是个了不起的男人
I feel so grateful.
我满怀感激
He hasn't left my side, not once.
他从头至尾都守候在我身边
Now, you are filing a lawsuit against the major tabloids.
现在你准备起诉为首的一些小报
The tabloids, the distributors, anyone who is looking to profit from the video.
小报 发行商 任何想以此获利的人
Lucy Spiller bartered with a rapist, and she's profiting from his crime.
露茜·斯彼勒和这个强♥奸♥犯做交易 从中渔利
You're referring to Lucy Spiller, editor of Dirt Now Magazine.
你是说流言现场的总编露茜·斯彼勒吗
That a woman would do this makes me sick.
一个女人干出这种事来让我恶心
It's an insult, not just to rape survivors, but to all of us.
对遭遇强♥暴♥的受害者 对每一个人 这都是莫大的侮辱
I want you all to know that the money from the lawsuit
我要告诉你们 胜诉的钱
is going to the Hollywood Rape Crisis Center.
我会捐给好莱坞强♥奸♥心理危机救助中心
This is bullshit!
这根本就是诽谤
He's going to fire me over an allegation?
他因为这么一个诉讼就要炒我的鱿鱼吗
Or, you know, merely suspend. I mean, nothing's definitive.
仅仅是停职 我是说 现在一切都没有定论
There is nothing that ties me to this. Nothing.
我和这事毫无瓜葛
Tell her to take me to court.
告诉那女人有本事就和我对簿公堂
You've already been tried,
你已经受到了公众舆♥论♥
by the highest court, court of public opinion.
这个最高法♥院♥的审判了
I'll countersue. Defamation of character and slander.
我要反诉 恶意诽谤和侵害我的名誉权
It's not about the goddamn lawsuit, Spiller.
斯彼勒 这和诉讼没多大关系
It's the perception that Dirt Now trades stories with celebrities.
而是现在众所周知流言现场和明星搞幕后交易
I'm not asking if it's true or false. I don't want to know.
行为本身的对错 我不想置评
But blackmail? That's a serious allegation.
可是敲诈罪? 这是个很严重的指控
My sin isn't blackmail. It's omission.
我的罪名不是敲诈 只是工作失职
Sometimes it's what I don't write
有时候 他们送上门来是因为
that gets people to tell me their secrets.
我对他们的秘密守口如瓶
What about the truth? Isn't that your mantra?
那真♥相♥呢 你一向把这个奉为真言
Aren't you willed by the journalism gods to tell all?
难道你的新闻上帝没授意你应该都说出来吗
Truth has no expiration date, Brent. It's always there.
布雷特 真♥相♥没有时限 它会永远存在
When I choose to disclose something, that's my business.
选择爆料什么内容由我来决定
If I decide to hold it back in order to reveal a greater truth, then so be it.
如果我为了更惊人的真♥相♥先留一手 那另当别论
I'm sorry. That line has a lot of wiggle room in it.
很遗憾 这个分界线太含糊了
This coming from a publisher who two weeks ago
这话是出自你这个发行商之口吗
wanted me to put his teenage dalliance on the cover
两周前你还让我把你的未成年小情人摆到封面上
so his ass wouldn't get burned at the stake?
以免去被敲诈之苦
Tell me what you want me to do.
你想怎么样呢
OK, I want you to keep me alive until this issue comes out.
在事情水落石出之前你要保着我
It will answer everything. I promise.
我保证我会摆平的
They're good. Think she'll like them?
很不错 你觉得她会喜欢吗
I don't like this assignment.
我不喜欢这活儿
You don't like a lot of your assignments, though.
绝大多数你干的活你都不喜欢
Yeah, but I don't, I mean,
倒也是 我是说
I really don't know what this is about.
我♥干♥这个到底有什么目的
What's the story? What is it you want me to do?
是关于什么的 你到底要我♥干♥嘛
You know what the assignment is.
你心知肚明
I think I should go back on my meds.
我想我得接着吃药
I thought you don't like your meds.
我以为你不喜欢那些药物呢
I don't, but I don't like this either, you know.
我是不喜欢 可我也不喜欢这个 知道吗
I mean, Lucy's my friend. She's calling for me.
露茜是我的朋友 她在找我
She needs me for a story.
她有工作需要我
Lucy's part of a story now, a big story. You're part of it, too.
这事闹大了 露茜已经卷进去了 你也脱不了干系
The meds make you dull. You have to be sharp for the story.
药物把你变得迟钝 你必须在清醒状态下完成任务
What is it?!
到底是什么
You have things to do, Don.
堂 你有事情要做
Important things to do.
非常重要的事情
Shut the door.
把门关上
How's the temperature out there?
外面气氛怎么样
Um, it's pretty good?
还可以吧
OK, if you're gonna act like this is your first day on the planet,
你要是还像个刚出来混的小菜鸟那样
you're about as useful to me as a third tit.
就哪凉快哪呆着去
You want to try again?
再给你次机会
People are nervous. They're loyal to you, but to a point.
大家都焦虑不安 他们并不是无条件忠实于你
Their major concern is if you get fired, how is it going to impact them.
他们最担心的是 要是你被炒了 他们何去何从
What about you? I'm not worried I don't work.
你怎么想呢 我不担心没工作
Anything on who leaked the tape? Not yet, but I've got some good leads.
查到谁干的了吗 还没有 不过有些靠谱的线索
OK, good.
很好
Are you sure you want me to find out?
你确定让我查这件事情吗
What's that supposed to mean?
你想说什么
Well, I'm not sure that you're done punishing me yet,
我不知道你是否已经惩罚够了我
and it crossed my mind that you put me on this
我在想这整件事是不是你干的
because you know very well that it's a wild goose chase
你精心策划这出戏 然后让我来调查
because you're the one who leaked the tape yourself.
反正你知道查了也是白查
If I had leaked the goddamn tape, I would have done it on a Tuesday
要真是我 我肯定会选择一个星期二
to make sure we had the first cover.
这样我们就能抢到独家头条了
Well, I hope so.
希望如此吧
Because no matter what the truth is, I promise, I'm going to find it.
反正不管事实如何 我保证都会查个水落石出的
Great. The sooner the better!
好极了 越快越好
Have we heard from Don yet?
有堂的消息吗
I'll leave him another message. Jesus, Don.
我再给他留个言 天啊 堂
Please, can you tell me why we're here?
我们为什么来这里
Look. Look through the lens. You'll see.
从镜头里看吧 你就知道了
Julia! Julia! Julia!
朱莉娅...
Serendipity, I was just going to call. Me?
巧了 我正要打电♥话♥给你 我吗
Did you see the Calendar this morning about the Rape Crisis Center?
看过关于强♥奸♥心理危机救助中心的早间报道了吗
Your appearance on daytime generated more donations
你的访谈播出以后 他们收到的捐款节节攀升
than they've gotten since they opened in '74.
打破了74年开办以来的最高记录
You're kidding. Yeah, exaggerating, but not by much.
你在开玩笑吧 有一点点夸张 不过千真万确
They want you to be their woman of the year. When they call, say yes.
他们想请你做年度代言人 要是接到电♥话♥你就点头答应
Hey, what are you doing right now? I'm meeting on a pilot.
你现在去哪儿 我去试片
Oh, no, no. No TV. Trust me. Really?
不 别上电视 相信我 怎么了
I know I'm Holt's manager, not yours. But I love him, I love you.
我虽然是豪特的经纪人 但是你们两个我都很关心
And I heard you fired your agent. What the hell took you so long?
我听说你把经纪人给开了 你早就该这么做了
Quinn's a nose-picker. I want to put you with Sylvia Ellis.
奎因是个势利眼 我向你推荐西尔维亚·埃利斯
She'd rep me? If I ask her. She's a friend.
她会做我的经纪人? 她是我朋友 我开口没问题
Julia, listen, people are talking about you.
朱莉娅 很多人在关注你
They are. I'm like one of those Indian scouts.
很关注 我就像个印第安童子军
I put my ear to the ground. I know how many horses are coming.
只要把耳朵贴在地上 就能判断远处来了多少匹马
Sydney Pollack called. He thought I represented you and Holt.
西德尼·波拉克打电♥话♥过来 他以为我是你们俩的经纪人
I didn't correct him. He wants to meet you.
我没刻意纠正他 他想见你
And, Jule, he's just the first horse. What do you say? You and me?
朱莉娅 他只是第一匹马 我们联手怎么样
Sylvia Ellis. Heavy hitters.
你和我 加上西尔维亚·埃利斯 来个重磅出击吧
I'd say you're on. Smart girl.
好 一起上 有远见
And, you know, I gotta tell you, I think you've got balls.
我忍♥不住要告诉你 我觉得你真有两下子
The way you're dealing with all of this bullshit?
你对待整件事的态度
Respect. You have got mine.
让我崇拜得五体投地
I was actually date-raped. Sophomore year.
我大学二年级的时候 也在约会的时候遭到了强♥暴♥
When I was a senior I told a counselor and I couldn't even use the word "rape."
四年级时我找了个法律顾问 却连强♥暴♥这个词都说不出口
Cheryl, I am so sorry.
彻丽尔 我很遗憾
Yeah, I'll still take 15 percent, but five of it will go to the center.
我还是照例提15%佣金 不过5%会给救助中心
See, something good comes from something bad.
看 失之桑榆 收之东隅
It's a decent job, but they don't pay us shit, you know?
这是个有价值的工作 可他们居然一毛不拔
I hear you. So, what was the location of the pay phone?
知道了 付费电♥话♥是从哪里打出来的
Torrance. My wife says our kid has to have a private education,
托兰斯 我老婆要让我们的孩子接受私立教育
get the best opportunity in life, whatever, fine, but preschool?
什么都要最好的 好吧无所谓 可你知道吗
You know they charge over $700 a month for friggin' preschool!
那些私立学前班居然他妈的一个月要700多块
Listen, you don't normally don't do this sort of thing, but these are hard times.
你一般是不做这类事的 不过现在世道艰难
I get it. Now...
我明白 现在...
The calls to the websites. Coins or credit card?
打给这些站点的电♥话♥是投币还是插卡
Pre-paid calling card. Untraceable.
是电♥话♥卡 查不到
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表