剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Hard to believe, I know.
我知道很难相信
Wow! You worked with Lucy at the Trib', I thought you were like the
你在论♥坛♥报和露茜共事 我想你...
Dirt's spooks and cooks guy things since forever.
一开始就是"流言"的创始人了
Nice interview technique. Subtle.
不错的采访技巧 很巧妙
Let's regroup. What do we got so far?
我们来重组案情 我们目前有什么资料?
I called the D.A.'s office
我打电♥话♥到地方检察院
but they don't have a press liaison so...
但他们没有新闻联络部 所以...
Hmmm... interesting.
有意思
Look, there's a memorial for this girl
两个小时内这女孩的追思会
at the local church in 2 hours.
会在当地教堂举♥行♥
Why don't we go there, check it out, see what we see?
我们不妨过去 看看会有什么发现
How did you know about it?
你是怎么知道的?
Big complicated story like this...
像这种复杂的大型报道...
intricate local politics...
牵涉到地方政♥治♥
you really got to know how to dig!
你一定要掌握挖掘新闻的方法
Nice work. Let's walk.
做得不错 走吧
Maybe we'll find another scoop in the way.
可能我们在路上会发现别的独家猛料
So what was Lucy like when she was starting out?
那么露茜出道的时候是怎么样的?
I mean what was her first big story?
我是指她的第一篇重头报道是什么?
How did she rise so far and so fast?
她怎么会升得那么高级又那么快的?
You're a one-man-press-conference.
你在出席一人记者招待会呀
Look, you wanna be a reporter, remember this:
你想成为一名记者 请记住
everyone wants to tell their story.
人人都想讲述他们的故事
You gotta cultivate your source.
你得培养你的线人
One question at a time.
一次问一个问题
Sometimes... no questions.
有时候... 干脆不问
Sorry.
对不起
So what was Lucy like when she started out?
那么露茜刚出道的时候是怎样的?
Kind of a little bit like you.
有点像现在的你
Not necessarily a compliment.
没什么必要的赞美
So we'll do the flowers ourselves.
那我们自己安排鲜花吧
Fine, I'll call them. I will. I gotta go.
好 我会打给他们 我会的 我挂了
Sorry, people hear it's a wedding and the prices triple.
对不起 他们听到是婚礼就把价格抬高三倍
Not interested. Has Don called?
不感兴趣 堂有打过电♥话♥来吗?
No, you want me to try him again?
没有 还要我再打给他吗?
Yes.
要
And can you just use our florist?
你能用我们的花商吗?
We spend a fortune there every month, should count for something.
我们每月在上面花了钱 应该物有所值
Thank you. Are you dialing Don?
谢谢 记得打电♥话♥给堂
Local cops, they got nothing.
地方警♥察♥ 他们什么线索都没有
How can you tell?
你怎么知道?
No one's talking to them.
没人跟他们谈话
They're talking to no one.
他们也没跟别人谈话
Maybe they're just being respectful.
也许他们只是保持严肃
Their mistake.
他们的问题
Killer not IDed in the first 24 hours probably won't be.
头24小时之内没抓住凶手 以后就更难了
No one in this crowd is gonna give any dirt on the girl.
这些人不会传播任何这女孩的流言
No dirt, no suspect.
没有流言 就没有嫌疑犯
Well, if they're not gonna give it up for their own cops,
如果他们都不愿意告诉当地警♥察♥
what makes you think that they're gonna talk to us?
你凭什么认为他们会告诉我们?
We're in a church.
我们现在在教堂
Maybe we can get a blessing from the reverend.
或许我们能去牧师那里碰碰运气
Come on.
走吧
Reverend..
牧师...
I'm Chuck Lafoun. This is Willa McPherson.
我是恰克·拉锋 这位是威拉·麦克帕森
We're from Dirt Now magazine.
我们是"流言现场"的记者
I'm sorry for the intrusion.
打扰到你很抱歉
Please, this is a house of mourning.
拜托 这里是吊唁的地方
Impressive.
真感人
Excuse me, did you say you're from Dirt Now?
不好意思 你们说你们是"流言现场"的?
Yes.
是的
Amber and I were best friends.
我和安伯是好朋友
We're both totally into Dirt Now.
我们俩都很喜欢"流言现场"
I mean... we were. She was.
我指... 我们曾经是 她曾经是
I still can't believe she's gone.
我仍然没法相信她走了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Anyway I saw you talking to my dad so...
不管怎样我看到你们和我爸说话 所以...
Your father is the minister? Willa has family in the clergy
你♥爸♥是牧师? 威拉家里也有神职人员
Constant Church,right?
康斯坦教堂 对吗?
Yeah, totally.
对 没错
you probably wanna focus on the service.
你可能想专注在这仪式上
Maybe you guys could get together afterwards
或许你们俩待会能碰个头
and talk a little bit, get some background for the magazine.
聊一聊 让杂♥志♥社了解一些背景资料
Sure. Yeah. Okay.
没问题 好的
Should I? We'll find you after.
要我... 我们待会会找你
Cool.
太好了
Well, you got your first crime story interview.
你的第一次犯罪报道采访
God help us!
上帝保佑我们
Great. No, it's great.
好 不 非常好
Ok, listen. I just got home so I gotta get off.
好的 听着 我刚到家所以我要挂了
Alright, I will. Thanks.
好的 我会的 谢谢
Queen says hi.
奎恩向你问好
If he wanted to talk to me,
如果他想问候我
He could have answered my goddamn phone calls.
他就会听我打电♥话♥了
He said he called, he wants to have lunch with you.
他说他打过电♥话♥ 他想跟你吃午饭
When was the last time you checked your voicemail?
你最近一次查语♥音♥信箱是什么时候了?
Recharger's deal just closed.
电影皇者归来的合约签好了
Name above the title.
我的名字在名单内
Shit!
老天
That's...
那真是...
That's... Huge!
那真是 大手笔
After Dawson fell down, Johnny Gage's people all over
道森过气之后 强尼·盖奇在那么多人中
will deal only with me.
只选择了与我签约
3 movies in a row.
同档期有三部影片
All summer tipples.
整个暑期不间断上映
It's awesome. Yeah.
太棒了 是的
Come here.
过来
Leave it, I can...
别动 我来...
Wow! What the hell is that?
这究竟怎么回事?
I squashed myself in the taxi.
我在的士上撞到的
You squashed yourself? Let me see!
你自己撞到的? 让我看看
Let me see! what?
让我看看 什么?
Jesus Christ, Julia! What the hell are you doing?
天啊 朱莉娅 你到底在干什么?
It's not a big deal! God!
没什么大不了 天啊
I knew you were gonna a drag today.
我就知道你今天没劲儿
Don!
堂
Don!
堂
Don!
堂
Don?
堂?
You haven't been returning my calls.
你一直没回我电♥话♥
I'm working.
我在忙
You're writing on your photos.
你在你的照片上写字
I have to get it out.
我得写出来
You know I worry about you why you don't call me back.
你不回电♥话♥ 我很担心
I'm sorry, Lucy.
露茜 对不起
How's your finger?
你手指怎么样?
It throbs a lot but doctor said that's good.
经常在抖 但医生说没问题
Good.
好吧
I brought you some food.
我给你买♥♥了吃的
Your favorite soup from Nate & Alice.
你最喜欢的内特和爱丽丝家的汤
Okay.
行
No, no, no.
不 不 不
What happened? You seemed to be doing so much better.
怎么回事? 你看起来好了很多了
Do you wanna go to the hospital? No.
你想去医院吗? 不
It's just the police, you know. I didn't like their bathrooms.
都怪警♥察♥ 我讨厌他们的洗手间
You're still upset about the arrest?
你还为被逮捕感到不快?
They still might come back for me.
他们可能还会回来找我
No. I took care of it.
不会的 我打点好了
The police will not come back.
警♥察♥不会回来
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表