剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
I'm a little nervous.
我有点紧张
Yeah, screw it. Let's just stay here.
别管那些了 我们就呆在这哪都不去
Come on, it's your wrap party.
这是你的关机仪式
We have to go. I just...
我们得去 我只是有点...
Never mind. What?
算了 怎么了
For Channel 15 News, I'm Ray Gerrera...
15频道新闻 我是雷·格莱拉
Just say it.
说吧
The tape... The tape of me and...
那盘带子... 那盘我和...
It's out there,
它在什么地方
and I don't know who's seen it or who has it.
我不知道谁看过了或者谁拿着
No one's seen it. Listen, I promise you.
没人看过 听着 我跟你保证
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I don't even understand how you saw it.
我都不知道你怎么看到的
And you won't talk to me about who...
你都不告诉我
Just... just trust me.
相信我就是了
But how...how come I have to trust you?
我怎么能相信你
Why can't you just tell me?
你为什么不能告诉我
Who are you trying to protect, Holt?
豪特 你想保护谁
Because it sure doesn't feel like me.
感觉好像不是我
Listen to me.
听我说
You know I'll always take care of you.
你知道我永远会照顾你的
Come on, you know that, babe.
宝贝 你知道的
Why don't you slip into that little dress
你为什么不♥穿♥上那件礼服
and you and me are gonna have a good time.
然后我们两个去参加那个聚会
Spiller,known throughout Hollywood
斯彼勒 好莱坞娱乐界的
as one of the most powerful people in the art...
重量级人物...
I had a head cold when we filmed that.
我们拍那部电影时 我得了重感冒
So I spent the whole day in looping
为了让我的对白顺畅
trying to get my dialogue intelligible, you know?
我整天都在记台词
And...
然后
...I went home, and my mom was like...
当我回到家 妈妈说
..."Dad's gone. "
你♥爸♥爸走了
He cleaned us out. Just took off.
他拿走了所有的东西 离开了
Like... like he checked out of a hotel.
就像离开酒店一样
Did you ever see him again? Nope.
你后来还见过他吗 没有
Uncle got a letter from him
我叔叔几年前接到了
a couple of years ago, but...
他的一封信 但是
Do you have any idea what it's like
你知道那是什么感觉吗
to lose the compass in your life,
失去你的人生目标
to have them just split like that?
一切都变得乱七八糟
Nothing left to exonerate you,
你无法推卸责任
just split... you know?
一团乱麻
Leaving you to fill in the blanks.
得自己去挑起大梁
You know, I can forgive the guy
我可以原谅那个人
for taking off, taking every last penny.
原谅他离开 拿走了所有的钱
It's just the cruelty
只是那种残酷
that I'm having trouble coming to terms with.
我接受不了
He must've really just hated us.
他一定非常厌恶我们
It's not his hate.It's his indifference.
不是厌恶 是冷漠
Indifference is worse.
冷漠更恶劣
And now, with live breaking news
最新爆♥炸♥性新闻
we go back to the scene.
让我们回到现场
There has been little contact
自从萨米·文特事件发生后
with Sammy since the early moments of the siege.
已经很久没消息了
Negotiators say
谈判代表说
this one may drag on for at least a day or two.
这可能还要持续至少一两天
Since the cancellation of Sammy Winter's...
自从萨米·文特的节目被取消后
That perm was a big, big mistake.
那个波浪卷的发形是个非常大的错误
Hmm. Nice perm. Tell me about it. God.
不错的波浪卷 天 还用你说
I don't know, I love her,
我不知道 我的意思是我爱她
but I'm not in love with her, you know?
但是我并不迷恋她 明白吗
Yeah, totally.
当然 完全理解
It's like you can't live your life for someone else, you know?
就像是你不能为了别人过活
I'm always gonna be there for the kid, and stuff and...
孩子和亲人需要我的时候 我始终都在他们身边
God, I feel like such a loser saying that.
那么说让我觉得自己很失败
You are not a loser.
你不是个失败者
Look at me. I am looking.
看看我 我在看
And I see a sexy, sweet, nice guy
我看到的是一个性感可爱的好男人
that anybody would be lucky to have.
谁跟他在一起都会觉得很幸运
I don't have a shot yet.
我没拍到一张好的
This one's pretty good.
这张就不错
That's not it. I'll get it, though.
那张不好 但是我会搞定的
I know you will.
我知道你会的
You feel bad for him, don't you?
你替他感到可怜 是吧
I'm just concerned
我只是担心
about getting us out of here safely.
怎么才能让我们安全出去
When I was growing up
小时侯
we used to have this poodle called Frenchie.
我们家有只叫弗兰奇的小狗
Frenchie?
弗兰奇?
Whenever my dad would come home,
我爸不管什么时候回到家
he'd walk past me and mom
都只会和那狗玩
and go play with the dog
对我和妈妈不理不睬
like we weren't even there.
就像我们不存在一样
He tried his best.
他尽力了
He was the one that got me into wearing hats.
因为他我才开始戴帽子
He wore hats all the time.
他总是戴着帽子
When he'd come home drunk,
当他醉熏熏回到家的时候
he'd say the best way to sober up is put on your hat.
他说最好的醒酒方式就是戴上帽子
It reminded him of when he used to be somebody.
让他想起了他曾经很厉害
I bought him this hat, but he never wore it.
我给他买♥♥了这顶帽子 但他从来没戴过
I love hats.
我喜欢帽子
You thinking about your dad?
在想你♥爸♥爸?
I was at a friend's house
我去朋友家了
before I came home and found him.
回家后发现他死了
I'd had a cigarette.
我吸了根烟
My first and only one.
我的第一根也是最后一根
I remember being so scared
我记得我很害怕
that my dad was going to smell it on me
我爸爸会闻出来
that I walked home
为了把头发里烟的味道弄掉
and I was justtrying to get the smoke out of my hair.
我走路回的家
And when I saw him...
当我看到他...
...hanging there
吊在那里...
I actually thought for one second
我有一分钟还在想
that God was punishing me for smoking.
上帝因为我吸烟惩罚我了
I think...
我认为
...sometimes life is too small for dads.
这个世界对父亲们来说太小了
In front of Dirt Now Magazine, I'm Ray Gerrera.
我是雷·格莱拉 在流言现场杂♥志♥社前为你报道
Back to you, Chet.
交给你了 切特
Pretty messed up, huh?
一团乱麻
It really sucks.
太糟了
They were going to do a story about my work rescuing dogs.
他们准备报道我救助狗的新闻
Do you think they'll still do it? What?
你认为他们还会报道吗 什么
My rescue work with dogs.
我救助狗的新闻
Do you think they'll do the story?
你认为他们还会报道吗
You know, provided they don't all get shot?
前提是他们没都被枪打死
It's just something that
只是
I'm really passionate about, you know?
我对那个很感兴趣 你知道吗
No idea.
完全不知道
You know, you got hard during one of our love scenes.
在我们的一个情爱场景里你很投入
What are you talking about? No, I didn't.
你在说什么 我没有
The one where I was riding you.
你骑着我的那场
I could feel it.
我能感觉的到
I pushed a little harder so it'd feel good for you.
为了让你感到很舒服我推的很用力
Well, and me.
还有我
Man. Dude.
伙计 伙计
Dude! A cat?
伙计 猫?
You take pictures of a cat when you've got me right here?
有我在这儿 你倒给猫拍照片?
I'm waiting for the right moment.
我在等灵感
Oh. I got dogs, four of them.
我养了四条狗
I'm a dog man, myself. What's its name?
我是个爱狗的人 它的名字叫什么
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表