剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
OK. Yeah?
没问题 是吗?
Oh, thanks. Really. Thanks.
谢谢 真的非常感谢
I know you can teach me stuff that's not in books.
我知道你可以教我书中学不到的东西
Thanks for coming.
欢迎光临
I welcome the opportunity to meet a new buyer, Ms. Spiller.
幸会能见到一个新买♥♥家 斯彼勒小姐
Lucy. Lucy.
是露茜 露茜
Well, Lucy, we're a new agency. We don't have a track record yet.
好吧 露茜 我们是一家新的图片社 默默无名
But we'll get there.
但我们会出名的
I hear you have a good relationship with the community
我听说你人脉很广
from drugdealing days, no offense. Open secret.
从贩毒起 无意冒犯 众所周知的秘密
I'm hoping we can do business. Nothing would make me happier.
我希望我们能搭上生意 荣幸之至
You're not exclusive to my competition?
你没有在为我的竞争对手效劳吧?
Not at all.
绝对没有
If I made you an offer? Door is wide open.
我能给你开个价吗? 大门是敞开着的
Talking about the same photograph? We are.
我们是在谈同一张照片吗? 没错
I'm not talking long lens or out of focus. I need a cover.
我要的不是远焦或模糊的照片 我要的是张封面
You'll see his tongue in her mouth.
你连他伸到她嘴里的舌头都看得清
How much? May I?
开个价? 可以吗?
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Sorry, business. You know.
不好意思 生意上的事 你知道
I think we can make this happen. Impress me.
我想我们的生意谈成了 希望作品能让我印象深刻
And here I thought I already did.
我想此刻我已经做到了
Hi, Ozzy Romero just promised me a cover before closing.
欧仔 马摩罗刚答应我在截稿前完成一幅封面
Yeah, he did time for dealing.
没错 他把时间都花在谈生意上
Too dumb to do this on his own.
那么蠢的家伙估计自己搞不定
Has someone on the inside, someone he knows from Tommy.
幕后应该有认识汤米那边的人
Where are you? Outside Tuesday's rental.
你现在在哪儿? 在图丝黛租的房♥子外面
OK, forget about the house. Follow Ozzy's guys.
那好 别管房♥子了 跟踪欧仔一伙人
Oh, and Don, he's using a two-way.
还有 堂 他用对讲机
I got it. G-13 Pictures. Let's go.
明白 G-13图片社 我们走
We spent all night watching Tuesday's house. We're leaving?
我们一晚上都在观察图丝黛房♥屋的动静 现在就走?
Here's the book. I can't make the newsstand meeting.
书在这儿 我不能去参加销♥售♥会议了
We'll have to reschedule.
我们得另作打算
What, did you lose a bet?
干吗 你赌输了吗?
Lay off Willa. Excuse me?
放过薇拉吧 什么?
You had your fun. Let it go.
玩过了开心了 就忘掉
She's a good reporter.
她是个好记者
She doesn't deserve to be watching Real World reruns.
她不该被安排 去看那些过时真人秀节目
Wow. Did you shave off your balls as well, Brent?
她是不是把你命根子切了 布伦特
Will you lay off her?
你会放过她吧
I can't have my staff thinking that a Barrow blow job is a hall pass.
我不允许我的员工拿和上司发♥生♥关♥系♥当通行证
She dumped me. Does she get points for that?
她把我甩了 她提过吗?
Yeah, a few.
是的 说过点
Yeah. Well, I'm sorry for your loss.
好的 对你失恋我深表同情
Want me to warm up a teapot and have a heart-to-heart?
想让我煮壶热茶陪你谈心吗?
We'd be one heart short.
某些人未必吧
Grow 'em back, Brent. Your balls, I mean. You'll feel better.
让你的命根子长回来吧 你会正常点
Julia? Julia?
朱莉娅? 朱莉娅?
Hi! It's Laura Baum. We met when I worked with Jonathan.
你好 我是萝拉·包 我和乔纳森工作时我们见过
How are you? I was his assistant.
你还好吗 我曾经是他的助手
Oh, of course. How are you?
当然很好 你呢?
I'm good. Oh! Can I just say how great you look?
我很好 我能说你看起来多漂亮吗?
Seriously, you look great!
真的 你太漂亮了
Thanks. I was supposed to talk to Quinn about the Guy Ritchie project.
谢谢 我应该和昆讨论盖·里奇的新剧
Quinn's on a conference call.
昆正在开电♥话♥会议
He's hoping to join us later, but he's slammed. He's so sorry.
他也希望能日后加入我们 不过他的档期满了 他很抱歉
Excuse me a second.
稍等一下好吗
What's the damage?
伤到什么程度?
You're shitting me, right? $2,700?
你在胡扯 对吧 2700美金?
It was a goddamn fender bender.
该死的防护板
Right. Fine.
好吧 就这样
In case you are wondering, this is why people hate Greeks.
免得你疑惑 这就是人们憎恶希腊人的原因
Uh, maybe I should call Quinn.
也许我该给昆打个电♥话♥
Oh, no, he's got me totally up to speed. $2,700!
不需要 他已经让我够快了 2700美金
I mean, that's after the deductible.
我是说 保险赔了以后
We let these people in our country, give them business,
我们让这些在我们国家 还给他们事做
and it's like, "Thanks for the opportunity. "
他们就知道说一句 谢谢哦
All right, so maybe we should just do this later.
好吧 我们也许应该等会再处理这事儿
No, I'm sorry, it's... Letting it go.
不好意思 什么...都过去了
The Guy Ritchie project. They love, love, love you.
盖 里奇的新剧 他们很喜欢你
But it's a pass.
但是没通过
It's a pass?
没通过
But that was a great meeting. I don't understand.
但是上次会面很愉快 我不理解
I know. It's not fair.
我明白 这不公平
That said, how'd you like to be killed on CSI?
不过话又说回来 在CSI里被杀你觉得怎么样
What? Oh, Jesus!
什么 哦 天呐
It's a top-ten show.
那可是十佳剧集
I don't care. I don't want people thinking of me like that.
我不管 我不想人们把我想成那样
Julia, the problem is people aren't really thinking of you at all.
朱莉娅 关键是人们不会考虑你的部分的
Get me in again.
再给我一次机会
Honey, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 不好意思
They're going a different way.
他们的想法和你不同
Will you give Quinn a message? Sure.
你能给昆带个口信吗 当然
I love, love, love him, but I'm going a different way.
我很爱很爱他 但我们意见不合
Tell him he's fired.
告诉他他被炒了
Shit.
狗屁
Hey, it's me. Is Ozzy there? Hold on.
嗨 是我 欧仔在吗 等等
You hear everything?
你什么都能听到吗?
Yeah, they're using push-to-talk, 800 megahertz SMR spectrum.
是的 他们在用步话机 800兆赫SMR频谱
I need to see you kiss her. In good light. Sharp.
我要你吻她 光线要好 漂亮
Out front, then. Near the street.
在门外 然后靠近街道
That's gotta be the insider! You got him!
那个肯定是线人 你找到他了
How soon?
多久?
This isn't a train. Just park yourself.
又不是赶火车 你们停好车就行了
When we're ready, we'll get there.
我们准备好了就过去
Drive. Where we going?
开车 去哪儿?
Weren't you listening? "We'll come out. " Tommy's the insider.
你难道没听到吗 我们要出来了 汤米的内应
He's playing both girls for a headline.
他为了赚头条 耍这俩妞呢
Hey, babe!
嗨 宝贝
How'd it go?
过得怎么样
Julia, hey. What's wrong?
朱莉娅 出什么事了?
They didn't want me.
他们不要我
Babe, come on. They're assholes. Hey, don't cry.
宝贝 别这样 他们都是混♥蛋♥ 别哭了
Come on.
不要这样
She wants me to do CSI. Who does?
她想让我拍CSI 谁?
Sally, Susie, whatever. Jonathan's old assistant.
萨利 苏茜 管它呢 乔纳森以前的助手
Jesus, I mean, last week, she was getting me water.
天呐 我是说 上个星期 她还帮我倒水呢
Wait. So Quinn wasn't there?
等等 那么昆不在那儿?
All right, I'm calling him. No. I fired that jerk.
好吧 我给他打电♥话♥ 不用了 我把那混♥蛋♥炒了
You fired him? Yeah.
你把他炒了? 是的
God, I even paid Annmarie to dress me.
天呐 我甚至还叫谁帮我选衣服了
You look beautiful.
你真漂亮
Keep still.
保持别动
What if they set us up?
如果他们给我们设了个圈套怎么办?
Why aren't they here?
他们为什么不在这儿?
They'll be here.
他们会来的
I could go back to her house.
我可以回到她的房♥子那儿的
Stay here. Be patient.
老实待着 耐心点
Just in case. Back-up. I mean, it's been almost four hours.
以防万一 我是说都快四个小时了
We stay here till we get the shot.
我们待在这儿直到拍到照片为止
What if they changed the plans? I'm gonna get the scanner from the car.
如果他们改变计划怎么办 我要去车里拿扫描仪
OK.
好吧
Hey, I know you.
嗨 我认得你
I'm just on my way home, OK? Bullshit. He's got cameras in the car.
我正要回家 有问题吗? 胡扯 他要拿车里的相机
Where is he? Who?
他在哪儿? 谁?
Don't play me.
别跟我兜圈子
Oh, the crazy guy? I ditched him. Why split the sale?
哦 那个疯子吗? 我不跟他了 好处干嘛跟他分呢
That's how you want to play it?
这就是你想和我们兜的圈子吗?
Tough guy, huh?
有两下子呀?
You like that? You want some of this?
你喜欢吗? 你想来点儿?
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表