剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Stay the hell away from me.
你给我滚远点
If you need somebody to talk to,why don't you call Johnny Gage?
你想找人说话 干吗不去找强尼·盖奇?
Yeah, I mean,there's even a secret blog
那些对露茜·斯彼勒不满的雇员
of disgruntled Lucy Spiller employees,password-protected.
建了秘密日志 有密♥码♥保护
Yeah, it's, um, D-B-A-G,if you're interested.
密♥码♥是 DBAG 如果你感兴趣的话
Yeah, it would be pretty bad if any of that shit got leaked.
有任何泄漏的话都会相当糟糕
You may want to move fast though,
你可能也想走人了
rumor has it that Gibson is in talks with Tina Harrod.
有传言说吉布森正在和蒂娜·赫拉得洽谈
Just get it done.
搞定它
I gotta go.
我得挂了
Don, thank God you're here.
堂 感谢老天你来了
I'm sorry, Lucy.
抱歉 露茜
You're sorry?Honey, I'm so glad to see you.
你说抱歉? 亲爱的我见到你不知有多高兴
Mass is over.
弥撒结束了
What? What Mass?
什么? 什么弥撒?
Don, you're really freaking me out.
堂 你要吓坏我了
No! No! No, I won't!
不 不 不 我不能
No! No! No, I won't!
不 不 不 我不能
Yeah, they want me to kill my best friend, but...
他们让我杀掉我最好的朋友 但...
Go to hell!
去死
They want me to kill my best friend.
他们让我杀掉我最好的朋友
They want me to kill her,but I wouldn't do it. I won't do it.
他们让我杀掉她 但我不会的 我不会的
It's OK, it's OK.
没事了 没事了
Don, it's gonna be all right.
堂 会好起来的
Let's get back into your car,drive to her office.
我们回到你的车里 去她的办公室
OK, but on the way,maybe we'll stop at Panda Express
中途我们也许会停靠在熊猫快餐
and get some of those egg rolls that you love so much.
买♥♥些你爱吃的鸡蛋卷
And then slit the bitch's throat.
然后在割破那个婊♥子♥的喉咙
I missed you.
我想你
No.
不
Don. Don, we never do what I want to do.
堂 堂 你就不能按我说的做一次吗
Don! Don!
堂 堂
Don, you're gonna die out there if you don't go back and kill her!
堂 如果你不杀了她的话你会死的
I know.
我知道
Don!
堂
My friend called me as soon as it went up.
这个一发表我朋友就第一时间通知我了
Goddamn bloggers.
该死的日志
I'm sure it's all bullshit.Where's Brent Barrow?
我肯定都是些废话 布伦特·巴罗在哪?
Lucy!
露茜!
Oh, this isn't exactly...Shut up, Brent.
这不是... 闭嘴 布伦特
Hi, sweetie!Tina.
亲爱的 蒂娜
Oh, do you two know each other?Yeah, we do.
你们俩认识? 对 我们认识
Yeah, we were stringers together at The Post when we got out of college.
我们刚毕业的时候都在邮报当过记者
What are you doing here?Uh, well, we were just...
你来这干吗? 我们在...
Yeah, we were...Is it Bring a Jackal to Work Day?
我们在... 这算是引狼入室吗?
Thank God, Lucy,you haven't changed.
感谢上天 露茜 你一点都没变
Tina and I were on the MPA panel for the National Magazine Conference.
蒂娜和我都在国家杂♥志♥委员会管理硕士组呆过
Yeah, so would you please put those big guns down and give a girl a hug?
是啊 你可以放下敌意然后给我一个拥抱吗
OK, that's great.
很好
Oh, my God, look at you.
老天 看看你
How do you not jump this girl's bones every day?
你怎能不拜倒在她裙下
I mean, you are just gorgeous!
你无比美丽
Didn't renew your contract at "Celebrity Suck-Up"?
你没有续签"拍名流马屁"杂♥志♥的合同?
Oh, honey, I've set my sights way higher than Dirt Now.
亲爱的 我的眼光放得比流言现场更远
And yet, here you are.
是啊 然后你就在这里了
Did they offer you my job, yes or no?
他们把我的职位给你了?
Even if they did,I wouldn't take it.
就算他们给了 我也不会接受的
I just had another baby.I just have another baby,I'd like to have a lighter schedule.
我刚得到份别的 我刚又怀孕 我想找份轻松的工作
I'd like to have something that gets me home by 6:00.
我想要一份能让我在6点前到家的工作
You'd sell that newborn for a shot at my desk, we know.
我们都清楚你为了我的位置可以卖♥♥掉那个婴儿
If she doesn't stop crying through the night, I may just take you up on that.
如果她在半夜啼哭个不停的话 我会拿这个去恐吓她
Come on, walk me around.
来 带我四处走走
I'll talk to you later.Bye.
我等会再和你聊 再见
I love this place.Look at the energy in here.
我喜欢这个地方 干劲十足
Excuse me, Tina? I don't know if you remember me...
对不起 蒂娜? 不知道你是否记得我...
Terry! Are you kidding?You were my favorite intern ever.
泰瑞 你开什么玩笑 你是我最喜欢的实习生
Aw, Lisa told...
丽萨说
Yeah.You are! How far along?
没错 真的 多久了
You're pregnant?
你怀孕了?
Yeah, I told you I was gonna need maternity?
是啊 我告诉过你我要休产假了
Oh, that's right.You know what?
真是太好了 知道吗?
Take longer than you think you need.
要尽可能长的休假
So good to see you!Oh, you too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Aw, congratulations.Thank you.
祝贺你 谢谢
Sweetheart. She's a gem.
亲爱的 她是块宝
You better hold on to her.I will.
你要抓牢她 我会的
All right, sweetie, I know that you're real busy, so see ya later.
好了亲爱的 我知道你很忙 等会见
Um, Lucy...
露茜
So my contact at the coroner's office wouldn't leak a copy of the autopsy.
我在验尸处的现人不愿透露任何关于解剖的消息
But I got the highlights.Which are?
但我拿到了最内♥幕♥的消息 是什么?
Well, she had enough dexfenfluramine in her system
她服用了过多的氟苯♥丙♥胺♥(抑食欲药)
to put Weight Watchers out of business.
来控制体重
So a model on an illegal weight-loss drug? Shocking.
那就是服用违禁减肥药物的模特? 震惊
Find out who gave it to her.Maybe that's a story.
找出谁提供她药物的 也许会有大隐情
That's your last chance...OK, no bullshit.
这是你最后的机会 好了 废话少说
Is Gibson floating my job out to Tina Harrod?
是不是吉布森要把我的职位给蒂娜·赫拉得
What will it take to get you to knock?Oh, blow me.
你进门不能先敲下门? 给我做口♥交♥的话我会考虑考虑
Deal.Yeah, right.
同意 是啊
Save it for the next intern.
留给下个实习生吧
Look, your job is not in jeopardy, OK?
你的职位没有受到威胁
Yes, your numbers are down and the whole Johnny Gage thing doesn't help.
没错 你的销量在下跌而且强尼·盖奇那件事也没起到作用
But like I said, Tina and I are...On the fullofshit committee.
正如我所说的 蒂娜和我... 同在什么狗屁委员会
My God, why do I bother?
老天 我♥干♥吗多管闲事
You're not going to listen to a word I say anyway.
我说的你一个字都听不进去
All right.
好吧
Hey, don't forget our deal.
别忘记你我的约定
You would have a better shot at getting struck by lightning twice
你拿着中奖的彩票并被雷击中两次
while holding a winning lottery ticket.
才能有机会
Hi. What's up?
怎么了
Thanks to the LoJack you installed for your friend's walkabouts,
多亏了你给你朋友装的追踪器
we have the car.
我们找到他的车了
What about Don?Just the car.
堂怎么样? 只找到了车
It's at the edge of Joshua Tree near 29 Palms.
在离29号♥棕榈不远的约书亚树国家公园边境
What are they doing to find him?It's a very big place.
他们在用什么方法找他? 那是个很大的地方
Too windy to track footprints.Helicopter!
风太大把脚印都吹散了 直升机
The park service chopper is busy with another rescue.What are you saying, Gareth?
公园的直升机正被用于救助另外的人 你在说什么 格里斯?
I'm not exactly in the search...I don't give a shit what your jop description is!
我并没有参与搜寻 我才不管你是做什么工作的
And I don't care what you think of him.
我也不管你怎么看他的
Don Konkey is my friend.Find me a goddamn helicopter!
堂·康奇是我朋友 找架该死的直升机
I'm here to set the record straight.
我在此要澄清下事实
Yes, I did release the video
是 是我将我和强尼·盖奇
of me and Johnny Gage on the Internet.
的录影带公布到网上
And all I can say is I wasn't thinking clearly.
我想说的是我当时没有考虑清楚
But the facts of what happened that night haven't changed.
但是当晚发生的事不会改变
Johnny Gage did rape me.
强尼·盖奇强♥奸♥了我
And in my fear and confusion,
当时我处于恐怖和惶恐中
I thought I could turn a horrible trauma into something positive.
我觉得我可以将惨境向积极方面转变
And I know now how wrong that was,
我已知道我有错得多么离谱
and I'm here to apologize...
我在这里想表示歉意
Julia, last time you were here,
朱莉娅 上次你在这里
you talked about shame you felt at having been raped.
你提到你羞耻于被强♥奸♥
Yes, I did, and I still feel that way.
是的 我依然有这种感觉
Not so ashamed that it stopped you from figuring out how to profit.
但没有羞耻到让你不利用它从中获利
No, I wasn't trying to profit from it.I was trying to take control back.
不 我没有想从中获利 我只想赢回控制权
When you're a victim of a crime like rape,
当你作为强♥奸♥的受害者
there is a sense of helplessness and loss...
无助和迷惘笼罩着你
So you blatantly lied to your fans, to people who told you their accounts,
所以你欺骗了你的粉丝 那些可以告诉你账号♥
to people who trusted you and derived strength and hope from your story?
那些信任你 从你故事中得到力量和信心的人?
I couldn't control the transgression.
我不能阻止犯罪行为
So at least I wanted to control the release.
至少我想控制后果
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表