剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
第一季 第五集
流言
Then she had to go.
之后她就离我而去了
That's Lucy's brother Leo. He's dating some guy secretly.
露茜的弟弟里奥 他正跟某个男的私会
You can't keep a secret from your big sister.
你不能对你的老姐隐瞒秘密啊
Nothing's going on.
我没什么秘密
Lucy hates secrets.
露茜不喜欢有秘密
She sent me to follow him and guess what?
她派我去跟踪他 你猜怎么着?
He's dating married action hero Jack Dawson.
他在跟已婚动作巨星杰克·道森交往
It is all about family, isn't it?
应该以家庭为重 对吧
Leo got really pissed off when Lucy showed him my photos.
露茜拿我拍的照片给里奥看时 他气坏了
I can't believe you're banging Jack Dawson.
真不敢相信你居然和杰克·道森搞在一起
You had your own brother followed by the Stalkarazzi
你派狗仔队跟踪了你的亲弟弟
so don't act all indignant.
就别在那表现得这么义愤填膺
It's not like I'm gonna publish these.
可我不会公开这些照片啊
Pretty sneaky sis'.
真人烦的姐姐
This is Holt McLaren.
这是豪特·麦克拉仁
His 1st day on the set of his big movie went well.
他的大♥片♥第一天开拍就表现得很好
I'm fine!
我没事!
His girlfriend Julia... not so much.
他女朋友茱莉亚... 可就不那么好了
This is Prince Tyreese, the basketball star.
这是篮球明星普林斯·泰瑞思
He's helping Lucy with the Andre G story.
他正帮露茜搞安德·吉的报道
Some people think he's dead.
有些人认为他已经死了
Tweedy had his head. In a jar!
特迪把他脑袋放进了一个罐子里!
Lucy's one of them.
露茜就是其中一个
She asked me to find Andre G and take some pictures.
她叫我去找安德·吉的头并且拍点照片
Nice guy.
这家伙真帅
Lonely.
就是有点孤独
Seems like your magazine is looking to diss Tweedy.
看来你要让特迪遗臭万年啊
Now that we know he's off on some island somewhere,
既然我们知道了他在某个岛上
we won't be doing any stories on him.
我们不会再做任何有关他的报道了
Glad to hear that.
很高兴你能这么说
I told you not to go with this story.
我告诉你不要再跟这个报道了
This story is solid.
这条消息可是很确凿的
I don't know if I told you this
我不知道我有没有对你们说过
but I'm a highly functional schizophrenic.
我患有功能性精神分♥裂♥症
I'm doing much better.
但现在好多了
But I definitely miss my dead girlfriend.
可我真的很想念我的鬼魂女友
Kira!
奇拉
Thank God for the kids.
感谢上帝 我还有这些孩子相伴
It's Hollywood's happiest couple
这是好莱坞最幸福的夫妇
telling everyone their secret to their successful marriage.
向大众揭示他们成功婚姻的秘诀
Meaning?
意义呢
You know like tips on how they've managed to be
提供大家别人婚姻失败
successful where other have failed,
而他们却能成功的窍门
suggestions for the bedroom,
夫妻房♥事的建议
how to keep things fresh.
以及如何保持新鲜感
And how long have they been married?
他们结婚多久了
A year and 2 months.
一年零两个月
Let's wait 6 months
那我们等到六个月之后
and do the story on where she catches him doing
等她抓到他和他私人助理通奸时
a face plant on her personal assistant.
再做报道
What is the problem here?
你们都是怎么了
I need a cover, you need jobs.
我需要一个封面新闻而你们需要这份工作
Seems like the perfect match, no?
这不正是各取所需吗
This is Hollywood, someone is getting screwed
这里是好莱坞 肯定会有人出糗
and somebody out there cannot wait to tell you about it.
也总会有人迫不及待地把这些糗事抖出来
There's a cover out there somewhere, okay?
有个合适的封面新闻正等着我们 懂吗
It's not going to just walk through the front door.
难道它还会自己送上门来
Oh, that's it.
对 就这样
Incredible.
太爽了
Dude, you're amazing!
伙计 你太棒了
Oh God!
爽
Oh God! Get off of me! Bitch!
爽 滚开婊♥子♥
Lucy, I uh...
露茜 我...
I didn't see my Viena Smith article and I was just wondering...
我报道维拉·史密斯的文章没登出来 我想...
That's because I'm not running it.
因为我压根就没准备登它
Well, I kinda got the impression it was kinda good so...
因为我觉得写的还不错...
Really? Where did you get that impression?
是吗 你从哪来的那种感觉?
I guess I just kind of assumed...
我想只是我以为...
Well, you know what happens when you assume...
那你知道当你以为的时候会怎么样吗
Yes, it makes as ass out of you and me.
是的 让我们大家都感觉不错
No, it pisses me off.
不 是让我很生气
So is it really that arbitrary?
就这么武断吗
The short answer is "yes, it is."
简单地回答 是的
But I'll spell it out for you.
但我会慢慢解释给你听
When I was done reading your piece,
当我读完你的报道后
all I remembered was a typo.
我所能记住的就是满篇的错字
It wasn't bad but it was dull.
这还可以接受 但是文章乏味
And that's worse.
这就难以接受了
What are you doing?
你干吗
Trying to see how much we weigh as a couple.
看看一对情侣有多重呀
I've lost 9 and a half pounds.
我瘦了九磅半了
What's your secret?
有什么秘诀吗
Come on, this isn't funny.
别这样 我可不是在和你开玩笑
People just don't lose weight for no reason.
人不会无缘无故就瘦的
Honey, listen. This just isn't normal.
宝贝 听我说 这不正常
The blood test came back negative.
血检结果是阴性的
Maybe they should take more tests.
或许他们该再多做些化验
Negative!
阴性!
How do we know?
我们怎么知道?
The doctor says it's probably just stress.
医生说很可能是你压力太大了
Just hear me out alright?
听我说好吗
With your new movie and the accident
因为你的新电影和那次意外
and taking care of me, that's a lot.
你还要照顾我 这些事给了你很大的压力
But I'm doing better now.
但我现在好多了
So maybe I can take care of you.
所以或许该我照顾你了
Julia, what are you doing?
茱莉亚 你这是干嘛
Just trying to relieve a little stress, doctor's orders.
给你减减压 医生嘱咐的
Julia, come on, just...
茱莉亚 别这样...
Julia, come on.
茱莉亚 求你了
Julia, could you just stop?
茱莉亚 你能别这样吗
I'm sorry. Go to hell!
对不起 去死吧
Julia, it's not you.
茱莉亚 我不是针对你
I'm just nervous about this damn movie tomorrow.
只是明天的电影让我很紧张
Julia!
茱莉亚!
Are you sure?
你确定?
I'm quite familiar with the act from all angles.
那种事我再熟悉不过了
And it was definitely a man?
而且你确定那真是个男的
It was his trainer. What's his name?
是他的训练师 他叫什么名字
All I know is that he's red-headed
我只知道他是红头发
and has a March of the Penguins bumper sticker on his van.
还有他车的保险杠上贴了一排企鹅标签
Suddenly, I don't feel so special.
突然间 我倒不觉得有什么特别的了
I didn't seek him out.
不是我去有意发现的
He seduced me. I was there to do a job.
是他勾引我的 我去那只是为完成一项工作
He played me for fool, Lucy. I wanna expose
他把我当傻子耍 露茜 我要暴光
his lying, cheating, trainer blowing ass.
他的谎言和背叛 还有给他口♥交♥的训练师
This just happened so why don't you give it a little to digest.
事情已经发生了 你得花时间去适应它
Digest?
适应?
Digest what?
适应什么
A guy tells you that he loves you,
一个男的告诉你他爱你
that you're the first guy
你是第一个跟他在一起的男人
he's ever been with or felt this way about,
是第一个让他有这种感觉的男人
then 2 days later you catch him with his dick
然后两天之后你就逮到他的小♥弟♥弟♥
in another guy's mouth!
在另一个男人的嘴里
If you tell me it's just sex, I'm cool with that.
如果他说我们只是床上关系 我无所谓
You tell me you think you're falling in love,
但他说他已经爱上我了 然后还叫我
that you want me to clear my schedule for a month to be in New Zealand
把一个月的工作都推掉陪他去新西兰
while you shoot your next picture, I'm thinking game on.
拍下一组宣传海报 这难道还不正式吗
I understand but as your sister...
我能理解 但是作为你姐...
I don't wanna talk with my sister.
我不想跟我姐谈
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表