剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
I can tell a lot about a man from his office.
我能从他办公室的摆设看出很多东西
Your friend has no photos.
你的朋友桌子上一张照片都没有
No girlfriend, no wife
看不到女朋友的 更没有妻子的
no smiling children watching him
在他工作的时候
from inside the frame while he does his work.
连张会冲他微笑的孩子的照片都没有
Just things
只有冰冷的东西
nothing that tells us why he's here.
真搞不懂他为什么在这
Willa, what's the matter?
威拉 你怎么了
I can't breathe!
我喘不上气来了
Willa.
威拉
She's claustrophobia. Breathe.
她有幽闭恐怖症 吸气
What?
怎么了
I really liked that piece you did on sneaker freaks.
我很喜欢你收集的那双球鞋
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm a total sneaker freak.
我是个彻头彻尾的球鞋收集狂
I waited in line 36 hours for these limited edition SB Dunks.
我为了限♥量♥版的耐克板鞋排队等了36小时
I'm a Converse gal.
我喜欢收集匡威GAL系的鞋子
SBs are cool, though.
板鞋也很酷
"Who are your biggest influences?
谁对你的影响最大
What was your favorite episode of Buster Rules?"
你最喜欢的一集巨人王国是什么
No one's going to want to read this.
没人会读这个的
The situation at Dirt Now is in its third hour...
流言现场杂♥志♥社的局势已经持续三个小时了
We just got picked up national.
我们上国内频道了
This is my white Bronco.
那是我的白色野马
In addition to having several firearms,
除了有好几把手♥枪♥
Winter is believed to have a bomb strapped to his body,
文特还在身上绑了炸♥弹♥
making the negotiators' strategy that much more difficult.
这使协商变得极其困难
Thanks. We have more information
谢谢 我们又得到
on what is being referred to as the Sammy Winter saga.
关于萨米·文特的传闻
The controversial editor of the tabloid Dirt Now, Lucy Spiller,
现已证实颇具争议的流言现场杂♥志♥编辑 露茜·斯彼勒
is confirmed as one of the hostages inside the building.
在大楼里被劫持
Sammy Winter, 38,started in television at the age of 6...
萨米·文特 现年38岁 6岁上镜
Six years old. Quiet, quiet, quiet, listen.
6岁 安静 听
He parlayed that into several '70s Movies of the Week.
他因此得以参演很多70年代的电影
How does it feel to be part of television history?
在影视史上占有一席之地 感觉怎么样
This is great!
太好了
I love that movie.
我超喜欢那部电影
I was great. Very good.
我很棒 非常棒
I've got a deal for you.
我给你出个主意
I'm all ears. What do you got?
我在听 你想到什么了
Let's scrap the bullshit questions.
让我们把那些无聊的问题都扔到一边
You let me tell the first-person story from inside the crisis,
让我以第一人称的视角爆料这次事件
and I will give you the mother of all covers.
我会让你上所有的封面
OK. But what's the Sammy angle?
好的 但是要我怎么做
A one-on-one with me.
和我面对面访谈
"Everything you wanted to know about Sammy Winter
"你想要知道的 又不敢问的
but were afraid to ask. "
关于萨米·文特的一切"
Good. Good stuff. One-on-one with Sammy Winter.
不错 与萨米·文特面对面
Eight pages, full spreads
8页 全版
and a second sidebar reporting from inside the siege.
在第二个侧边栏的位置报道这次人♥质♥劫持的实况
Let me do my job the way I know how,
让我♥干♥我的专长
and I will make you a star.
我会让你成为明星
Sweetheart, I am a star.
甜心 我本来就是明星
You just need to remind people. OK?
你只是需要提醒一下人们
Come on! We've got a magazine to put out.
快点 我们要发行一本杂♥志♥
Come on! Do your magazine thing, whatever you guys do.
快点 做你们的杂♥志♥ 不管你们怎么做
Let's do it! Good stuff. Very good, Lucy.
我们开始吧 不错 露茜 非常好
What do you like about me?
你喜欢我什么地方
You're shitting me, right?
你跟我开玩笑对吗
No, I want to know. What do you like?
不 我想知道 你喜欢我什么
Jeez, Willa, I don't know.
我不知道
You are warm and have no standards.
你很热情 不乏味
Your ass is so out the door when this is over.
等这事结束了 我要好好教训你
Am I wrong?
我错了吗
A pale girl with your eyes shut and legs open.
一个脸色苍白的女孩等着被"享用"
You are candy. Nothing more.
你只是点心 不是别的
Your assumption is arrogant
你的假设很自负
and your face is starting to piss me off.
还有你的脸让我看了很不爽
Besides, I'm the one in control.
另外 我才是老大
He's the one with the three-inch butt plug in his ass.
他才是那个在屁♥眼♥里插着三英寸长的点心
He dared me to take it to the next level
他不敢把我怎么样
right, honey?
对吧 亲爱的
Oh, my God...
天哪
Everything but the cover story has to be locked
除了封面外
and out of the building by 9:00.
所有的东西在9点前都要弄完
I want a splashy cover.
我要超酷的封面
I want you to go to the photo shop.
你去图片室
Pull pictures of Sammy from different points in his career.
找出萨米不同时期的照片
That's a good idea.
不错的主意
All right, where is McPherson?
好的 麦克帕森在哪
I think she got out. Lucky her.
我想她逃出去了 真幸运
All right, Naomi
好的 内奥米
let's hold off the "Anorexia in Hollywood" piece.
我们先把那篇"厌食症在好莱坞"推后
And ask makeup if there are any filler ads that we can drop.
问一下广♥告♥部门有没有能撤下的广♥告♥
Don? Hurry up.
堂 快点
I want you staying with me.
我需要你和我在一起
I'm going to need to develop the film.
我要去冲洗胶片
What do you mean, develop?
你说的冲洗是什么意思
Can't you use digital or something?
你不能用数码的吗
No. Only film.
不能 只用胶片
He's not right, is he?
他不太正常 是不是
He's the best there is.
他是最优秀的
He's going to need access to the photo lab
他得去图片室
which is on the second floor.
在二楼
OK.
好的
You know, Don, I trust you.
堂 我相信你
You only look stupid.
你只是看起来蠢
I bet you there's a whole lot of shit
我相信你的脑袋里
going on up there in the attic.
有很多东西
Yeah? Oh, I'm on TV.
啊 我上电视了
I'm going to need a tape recorder.
我需要一个录音机
And someone get me some food.
谁给我拿点吃的来
Lucy. Lucy, I need to leave.
露茜 露茜 我得离开这
I don't know if you've noticed
我不知道你注意了没有
but there's a guy with a gun who's calling the shots.
但是那个持枪的人随时都会开枪
Talk to him. I gotta go. I feel sick.
跟他说说 我得离开这 我好像病了
Gage. Gage.
盖奇 盖奇
What's up, dude? I need to go.
兄弟怎么了 我得离开这
You know what movie you're great in?
你知道你拍的哪部电影最好?
The Deal.
"交涉"
You remember that one?
你还记的那部吗
You're the hostage negotiator,
你是人♥质♥谈判代表
you play by your own rules.
你的表演融入了自己的原则
That movie rocked, dude.
兄弟 那部电影很棒
Critics panned it.
评论家不喜欢它
It grossed over $200 million worldwide.
它的全球票房♥超过2亿
The critics, what do they know? Sit down. Sit down.
评论家知道什么 坐下 坐下
Sit down. I wanna ask you something.
坐下 我要问你点问题
Sit down. Listen...
坐下 听着
I may need help with the end of this one
这事完了以后 我可能需要点帮助
you know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗
It'd be great to have you on as a consultant.
有你做我的顾问就太好了
Winter is said to have enough dynamite
文特说他身上绑的炸♥药♥
strapped to his body to level the entire building.
能炸掉整座大楼
That is a direct quote from Winter himself.
这是文特的原话
And though there is no proof validating that claim...
虽然还没有证实他的话
God, this is awful.
天 太惨了
Yeah.
是的
They've shut Wilshire down all the way to San Vincente.
从威什到圣文森特的路段已经封闭了
Is that for tonight? Yeah.
是今晚吗 是的
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表