剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
memorize a billion lines,hit your mark without looking down.
记住无数的台词 还要符合导演要求
What else? Oh, that's right.
还有什么 哦 对 还有
Shove your finger so far up your own ass that you need a PA...
把你的指头伸进你的屁♥眼♥直到需要一个私人助理
I did call you, and they put me on hold.
我给你打过电♥话♥ 他们让我等着
Do you have any ideas it takes them 20 minutes to track you down!
你知不知道他们花了20分钟才找到你
Time out, Julia. Time out.
时间到了 茱莉亚 时间到了
Julia!
茱莉亚
Dana Pritchard? Where'd you get that one?
丹娜·普理查德 你从哪儿听到的
Under my pillow from the truth fairy.
我的枕头下面的童话书里
Who's the groom?
谁是新郎
What who? There isn't a who.
什么谁 没谁
There isn't a what. Trust me.
没什么 相信我
I put money on this. I really mouthed off to my boss.
我在这上面花了钱 我给我老板说了打了包票
She said it was PR play. Now she can rub my nose for news in it.
她说这是炒作 现在她可以指着我的鼻子臭骂我了
I should just quit this job. I'm lousy at it.
我真该辞了这工作 我厌烦透了
I'm negotiating an exclusive with People Magazine.
我正和人物杂♥志♥协商一条独家新闻呢
And that's all I can tell you.
我能告诉你的就这些了
People's paying for Dana Pritchard?
人物杂♥志♥花钱买♥♥丹娜·普理查德的故事
No offense, but that's...
无意冒犯 但这是...
Who's the groom, Jesus of Nazareth?
谁是新郎 美猴王转世?
What's the offer?
什么条件
Just gimme the offer. I'll take it back to Lucy.
就告诉我条件吧 我回去问问露茜
We'll get a war going. Half a million.
看她同不同意 50万
Groom?
新郎呢
Jimmy, come on, if People Magazine knows, we have to know.
吉米 过来 如果人物杂♥志♥知道 那我们也必须知道
You guys want to get in the game, I'll take a higher offer to Dana.
你们想玩游戏 我就给丹娜一个更好的条件
You make the buy, you get the groom, not before.
你赢了 就告诉你新郎 现在不行
And you got to promise me no digging.
你要跟我保证 不能深挖
No digging. No photographers on her.
不深挖 也不许摄影师拍照
You have my word.
我保证
In a hurry?
赶时间吗
I'll make fresh.
我重新煮
Who doesn't like fresh?
有谁不喜欢刚出炉的呢
So...
那么...
What's the most we've ever paid for an exclusive cover story?
我们给封面独家头条开过的最高价是多少
What's Lucy buying? I didn't say she was buying.
露茜在买♥♥什么 我没说她在买♥♥什么
You're avoiding the question. Like you're avoiding me?
你在回避问题 就像你在回避我一样
Not true.
没这回事
Look, we coupled. That doesn't make us a couple.
听着 我们上♥床♥了 不意味着我们就是一对了
You can relax. I'm not expecting to meet your mother.
你可以放松了 我没打算去见你妈妈
Well, that's good. She's dead.
那很好 她死了
Willa, she wants you. OK.
威拉 她找你 好的
Here, big boy. Pour your own.
给 大男孩 自己倒吧
Congratulations, your gut's a winner. We're in the game.
恭喜你 你很勇敢 我们加入这游戏
I've offered $600,000, but I don't like dancing in the dark.
我开60万的价 但我不喜欢盲目地做事
I'm gonna team you up with Don Konkey.
我会让你和堂·康奇一起干
Ahem. Mom? In here, hon.
妈妈 在这儿 甜心
I've left you two messages.
我给你留了两条留言
Wait a minute, are you sick?
等等 你病啦
Don't come in here if you've got anything. I, um...
要是你得了什么病的话可别进来 我
I scheduled a nip/tuck for tomorrow.I can't catch anything.
我明天要做整容 我现在不能得病
No, I'm not sick. I just haven't slept, that's all.
我没病 我只是没怎么睡觉 仅此而已
You never slept, even when you were a baby.
你从不睡觉 甚至还是孩子的时候
Suck and scream all night long.I thought you were gonna kill me.
一整晚喝完奶就哭个不停 我还以为你会把我杀了呢
Did you know a Reverend Sweet?
你认识斯威特神父师吗
By the way, I'm gonna need a ride after the procedure tomorrow.
顺便说一句 明天办完手续之后我要你载我一程
I'm not gonna be able to drive. Your stepfather's in Washington.
我不能开车 你的继父在华盛顿
OK, I'll send a car for you.
好 我会给你派辆车的
I'll pick you up.
我来接你
His name is Thomas Sweet. He was a minister.
他的名字叫托马斯·斯威特 是个神父
He talked to me about my father. Do you know him?
他跟我谈到了我爸爸 你认识他吗
Your father never set foot inside a church.
你♥爸♥爸从不踏进教堂一步
You can go to the bank on that one.
这点倒是千真万确
Was there anything else that Dad may have left for me?
还有没有其他爸爸可能会留给我的东西
Something else that he wanted me to see?
一些他要我看的东西
What about those boxes from Chicago? No, Lucy, no!
那些从芝加哥带来的盒子是不是 不 露茜 不
When are you going be done with your obsessing?
你还要沉迷到什么时候啊
The man only thought about himself,
那个只考虑自己的男人
and for that, you put him on a pedestal?
为此 你还要如此的崇拜他
I, on the other hand, go without so that I can pay for your therapy.
而我 另一方面 还要辛苦的为你赚钱做治疗
I stay for the third act... Yes, you paid for my therapy!
我为了第三场留下来 是啊 你给我付治疗费
And I'm Mother Medea! This is where I come in.
你却把我当成残忍♥的美狄亚 我居然和你来谈这个
Please don't mention my procedure to your brother.
请不要跟你的弟弟谈我整容的事
Leo always worries.
里奥总是很担心
I haven't talked to Leo in a long time.
我已经很长时间没和里奥说过话了
Well, he calls me every Sunday night.
他每周日晚上都给我打电♥话♥
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Well, if he isn't calling you, maybe he doesn't want you to know.
如果他不给你打电♥话♥ 说不定他不想让你知道
Have you ever used medication? Benzos, off and on.
你有没有用过什么药 Benzos(苯二氮 催眠镇定剂) 断断续续的
Does your family have a history of insomnia?
你家里有患失眠症的历史吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?
你是无法入睡还是睡得不深
I sleep alone. I mean, both. Hallucinations?
我一个人睡 我是说 都会 会有幻觉吗?
Paranoia? At night.
妄想症? 在晚上会
Take a deep cleansing breath.
深呼吸
Have you ever been hypnotized before?
你以前有没有被催眠过
I'm sorry. This isn't going to work.
对不起 这没用的
That fountain just makes me want to pee.
那个喷泉让我想撒尿
What are you afraid of?
你在害怕什么
County Correctional, unit five.
县劳♥改♥局 第五支队
Hi, this is Lucy Spiller from Dirt Now.
我是流言现场的露茜·斯彼勒
I'd like to set up another interview with Thomas Sweet.
我想再采访一次托马斯·斯威特
Is this a joke? I'm sorry?
是在开玩笑吗 什么意思
Miss, press release went out two hours ago.
小姐 新闻发布会两小时前就开了
Thomas Sweet was murdered in his cell this morning.
托马斯·斯威特今早在牢房♥里被谋杀了
The dead are always with us. Let that be a comfort to you.
逝者与我们同在 让那成为你的慰藉吧
He worries that you're not sleeping.
他担心你睡不着
Is anyone there?
有人吗
See Dana Pritchard.
发现丹娜·普理查德
See Dana's dog.
发现丹娜的狗
See two idiots on a bench waiting for her.
而且还发现两个笨蛋在长椅上等着她
You know, you're shooting film of a woman
你知道吗 你在给一个手里拿着塑料袋
with a plastic bag over her hand waiting for her dog to shit.
等着她的狗拉屎的女人拍照
Start clearing room for your Pulitzer.
你打算用那些赢得普利策奖吗(美国的一种在文学艺术和新闻界内颁发的奖项)
Constipated. Probably feeding it dry food.
便秘 可能喂了它过干的食物
I'll use that as my lead.
我会顺着那个查的
Mommy shouldn't be drinking juice from the baby's bottle.
妈妈不会喝宝宝瓶里的果汁
So call Social Services.
这就是所谓的社交服务
Besides, I'm not a mother, and this isn't juice
而且 我也不是妈妈 这也不是果汁
Oh, there's our story.
好戏要上演了
"Little dog buried alive in silicone avalanche. "
小狗被活埋在硅胶堆里
You know, we're not getting squat.
我们这样将一无所获
We'll follow her home and wait till it gets dark.
我们跟她回家 等到天黑
And do what? Go through her garbage.
做什么 去查她的垃圾
I'm gonna need some more juice.
我还得喝点果汁
This is all we could find in Dana's trash cans.
我们在丹娜的垃圾桶里找到的就这些了
Well, I can see why she shreds. The horse has a tighter ass.
看得出来她为什么要碎了这个 这匹马的屁♥股♥更紧实
Where is this, Montana? It's a family ranch.
这是哪儿 蒙大拿 是一个家庭农场
When the divorce got ugly, Dana ran home to Daddy.
当离婚变得惨不忍♥睹的时候 丹娜跑回家找爸爸了
That's her trainer, Hope Duggan.
那是她的教练霍普·道根
She was there the night Dana got decked by Perez.
丹娜被普瑞茨暴打的那天晚上她在那儿
People came back at 650. If I'm going to 7, I need to know why.
人物杂♥志♥还价65万 我们出花70万 不过要给我查清楚
Anything on the mystery groom? Ground zero.
有没有关于那个神秘的新郎的消息 毫无线索
Your mother
你妈妈
Please bring her hat and sunglasses when you pick her up.
她说去接她的时候帮她拿上她的帽子和太阳镜
What smells like garbage? Garbage.
什么东西闻起来像垃圾一样 垃圾
OK, so the trainer's inside
好了 所以教练也有一腿
Can we give her a reason to cough up a name?
有办法让她说出新郎是谁吗
She's from Ohio, used to train at LA Fitness. I'll dig.
她是俄亥俄来的 曾在洛杉矶健身馆做教练 我会查的
Don, what are you doing? Old bank statement.
堂 你在做什么 旧的银行申明
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表