剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
第一季 第二集
流言
Screw you.
你去死吧
His girlfriend is Julia Mallory. She's a big star.
他的女朋友是朱莉娅·梅拉里 她是个大明星
You just love me.
你只要爱我
She's hot.
她很红
I'm Lucy Spiller, Now magazine.
我是露茜·斯彼勒 现代杂♥志♥
I'm a big fan. Right.
是你的影迷 对
Lucy got Holt to give her dirt on this superstar, Kira Klay.
露茜让豪特给他这个超级巨星奇拉·克雷的丑闻
Kira OD'ed.
奇拉吸毒过量
What are you doing?!
你在做什么
When Holt found out, he crashed his car.
当豪特发现后 他撞毁了他的车
And now he's hot.
现在他红了
Wait, this is hard for me because I have a tenuous grasp on what's real.
慢着 这对来说我很难 因为我会分不清♥真♥实和幻觉
Donny, Donny, Donny.
堂尼 堂尼 堂尼
I'm OK.
我很好
I'm a functional schizophrenic.
我是功能性精神分♥裂♥症患者
Lucy helps me...
露茜帮助我...
...and I help her.
...我帮助她
Don?
堂?
Don, listen to me.
堂 听我说
Don?
堂?
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yes, Lucy.
是的 露茜
Are you sure? Do you want me to call Dr. Shalba?
你确定吗 你想让我给谢尔巴医生打电♥话♥吗
No. I was just thinking.
不 我只是在思考
OK. I need a shot of Kira Klay for the Dirt cover.
好的 我需要一张奇拉·克雷的照片给流言做封面
She's dead.
她死了
I know, Don.
我知道 堂
I need you inside the funeral.
我要你溜到葬礼里去
I'm gonna put you in a suit, a nice suit.
我会让你穿套西服 高档西服
OK.
好的
You're gonna blend in in a suit.
你得表现自然点
We have a guy on the inside.
我们在葬礼上安排了人
He's got a shaved head and a pinstripe suit.
他是光头 穿细条纹西装
His name is Baby. You hand him your invite,
他的名字叫宝贝 你把你的邀请函交给他
tell him you're Kira's cousin, Dan. I'm Kira's cousin, Dan.
告诉他你是奇拉的表兄 丹 我是奇拉的表兄 丹
Thanks for coming. Right this way.
感谢你的到来 这边请
What? What?
什么? 什么?
Something wrong?
怎么了?
Nah, nah, I'm good.
不不 我很好
How are you feeling? You wanna get out of here?
你感觉怎么样 想离开这儿吗?
No, I don't. I feel like we should stay.
不 我不想 我想我们应该留下来
I just feel like...
我只是觉得...
Hey, no, it's gonna be OK.
没事 会好的
I still don't remember anything about the accident.
我还是记不起任何关于车祸的事
That car came out of nowhere, huh?
那车不知从哪儿跑出来的 对吧?
It's a blur.
印象很模糊
I just miss her.
我就是很想念她
I know. I know, me too.
我知道 我知道 我也想她
And I feel like everybody's staring at me.
我感觉每个人都在盯着我
Here, here.
这儿 这儿
You save my life and nurse me back to health.
你救了我的命还照顾我恢复健康
Come on.
来吧
It was just... It was just...
那只是... 那只是...
Man, I was gonna be a daddy,and she was into it, man.
兄弟 我就要成为爸爸了 而且她也很高兴
She was totally feeling it.
她完全能感觉得到
Yeah, she was awesome.
对 她太棒了
When she first moved here, we hooked up at a party. Whew... awesome.
她刚搬到这儿的时候 我们在一个聚会上搭上的 真是不错
Julia looks wrecked, dude.
朱莉娅看起来糟透了 老兄
Well, she almost died.
是啊 她几乎死了
Tragic times, bro.
悲情时刻啊 兄弟
I gotta take a piss.
我得上个厕所
Just get the shot of Kira.
给奇拉照张像就好了
I know you can do it. I know you can.
我知道你可以的 我知道你能
We're in a war here.
这里是一场战争
It may be a war of the absurd, but it's a war just the same.
也许是一场荒谬的战争 但是战争都是一样的
First there was Blair Marshall, princess of pop without a hit in over a year.
首先是布莱尔·马绍尔 流行歌♥星 一年多没有打榜歌♥曲
Then there was Logan Hix,
然后是罗根·希克斯
struggling after the breakup of his boy band, Straight Up Lovin'.
自从他的男子组合"直接就爱"解体后就一直没什么起色
But when Blair met Logan, there was a media frenzy, Blogan.
但是当布莱尔遇到罗根 就成了媒体的宠儿 布罗根
And now... Hey, sugar tits!
现在... 嘿 甜心
Is that bloat or a blump?
那是块赘肉还是个宝宝?
Blump.
宝宝
No couple has ever been so controlling about their pregnancy
没有哪一对情侣对孕情和宝宝照片
and baby pictures.
控制得如此严密
Clear a path, greaseball.
让路 意大利佬
Why don't you hold her hand and give us a picture?
为什么不牵着她的手给我们拍张照呢?
It started with their pregnancy announcement and a pap confrontation.
这都开始于公开承认怀孕时的一次无意义冲突
Make my day, or maybe they didn't teach you
想尝尝这滋味吗 还是他们没有教过你
how to throw a punch in boy band school.
在男孩乐队里怎么出拳
Get out of my face, bitch!
滚蛋 贱♥人♥
I hope that girly punch was worth it!
希望那花拳绣腿打得很值得!
You just bought me a first-class trip to Bali!
你刚给了我一次去巴厘岛的头等舱旅行
It's the perfect storm for a cover story.
这真是一个完美的封面故事
This baby picture is what Wal-Mart mommy wants.
这张孩子的照片是超♥市♥妈妈们想要的东西
And it's gonna be the cover of Now.
而且它将会成为下一♥期♥现代的封面
I want some kick-ass cover lines by lunch.
中午之前我要拿到一些强劲的封面标题
I don't have time for pitches. I'm on my way to Dirt. See ya.
我没时间来强调 我要去流言了 再见
OK, let's see what you have.
好了 我们来看看你们有什么
I think we're close with the Kira Klay cover.
我觉得我们离奇拉·克雷的封面近了
Now, the other magazines will run a cover pretty much like this one.
现在 其他的杂♥志♥也会用一张与此非常相似的封面
But none of them will run one like this.
但是他们没有人会用一张像这样的
I have someone on the funeral photos.
我让人去拍葬礼的照片了
What, is this too hard-core for you Columbia J-school grads?
怎么 是不是对你们这种哥大新闻学院出来的来说太劲了点?
This isn't Tiger Beat. All right, what's out there today?
这又不是龙虎斗 好了 今天外面有什么消息?
Um, celebrity fat farms? Do you have art?
名人养肥农场? 你们有文章了吗?
More than you would ever want.
比你想要的多
I'll put it down for five, two spreads and a single.
我要把它们减到5页 两个版面和一个单页
Keep the text tight. The photos should sell the story.
文章紧凑一点 用照片来吸引读者
Tell Makeup to watch the adjacencies.
告诉化妆师注意一下衔接
I don't want Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker ads opposite the fatties.
我不想要邓肯·海恩斯或者
I'm so sorry. Gibson Horne, his car just pulled up. Your office.
实在抱歉 吉布森·霍恩 他的车刚停好 现在人在你办公室
Terry, take over. I want some great cover tries
特里 你来主持 我想要一些不错的封面样本
and the book on my desk in five minutes. Charge it.
还有 五分钟之后把样刊放在我的桌子上 帮我充下电
The lady sneezed the entire week? Why don't you have a seat, Brent.
那位女士整个星期都在打喷嚏?
Hello, Gibson. Hey.
你好 吉布森 嗨
Mm, how are you doing, sweet pea? I'm good.
你怎么样? 甜豆 我很好
Are you sleeping? Not so much.
你在睡觉吗? 不是很多
Aw. You are a beauty. You didn't show up to compliment me.
你真是个美人 你不是专程来恭维我的吧
I wish I could say you were wrong. Please, have a seat.
真希望我能说你错了 坐吧
Lucy, are you familiar with Tina Harrad?
露茜 你熟悉蒂娜·赫拉得吗?
Who disgraced her magazine by Photoshopping the cover?
那个用软件处理过的照片做封面而使杂♥志♥蒙羞的人?
No, the one who got her newsstand up over 150 percent in less than a year.
不 那个用了不到一年就提高杂♥志♥社收益150%的人
She's got some very interesting ideas about our operation.
她对我们的运作有一些很有趣的想法
Are you talking about bringing her in under me?
你们在说要让她来做我的下属吗?
Um, instead of you.
是取代你
Brent's bringing me up to speed on numbers.
布雷特给我看了下数据报表
Seems your spending's out of control. If you're talking about overhead...
看起来你的支出已经失去控制了
Oh, I'm talking about overhead, efficiencies, sell-through...
我是在谈经营管理费用 效率 利润...
...being snubbed at the last five ASME Awards.
近五次的ASME奖都被冷落
Screw the ASMEs.
去他的ASME奖
They're a circle jerk for editors
他们是对于编辑来说就是一群怪物
to feel good about writing 5,000-word stories on Abu Ghraib.
只欣赏阿布鲁·格瑞得上的5千字的文章
The Dirt efficiencies are strong. And Now is turning around.
流言的效率很好 而现代正在好转
Well, you're gonna make them for less money. Knock off 20 percent.
那么 你得少用点钱来做 减少20%
Come on, Gib...
别这样 吉布...
Lucy, do not mistake fondness for weakness.
露茜 别把我当软柿子捏
I will tolerate a lot of things.
我能容忍♥很多东西
But I will not tolerate someone losing my money.
但我不能容忍♥有人把我的钱往水里扔
We'll find a way.
我们会有办法的
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表