剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Well, that sounds great.
听起来不错啊
Gonna be awesome.
肯定很棒的
We've never worked together, Jeff.
我们从未合作过 杰夫
No, that's true.
是啊 这倒是
You've been "Julia Mallory, America's sweetheart. "
你可是"朱莉娅·梅拉里 美国甜心"啊
Yeah, well,I'm not really that anymore, am I?
是啊 但再也不是了 不是吗
So, what's the girl's part like? Oh, my God!
女主角部分怎么样? 天呐!
That would be... Holy shit.
那真是... 超牛逼
But... dude...
但是... 兄弟...
Right.
对
She's gotta be super young,for the shock value.
女主角得很年轻 才能有轰动效果
And then she can't be a star.
所以不能选明星
You can't see it coming when the thing happens.
你无法想象这能造成多大的轰动
Yeah, well, anyway,good luck with that.
无论如何 祝你们好运
Hey, I'm gonna try to find an actress to take our order.
我得去找符合我们条件的女主角了
Bye.
再见
You look hot, Jules.
你看起来真性感 朱莉
You raped me, you piece of shit.
你强♥暴♥了我 你这狗屎
I what? You raped me.
我什么 你强♥暴♥了我
Is it rape when you beg me to do you harder?
你让我再用点力干♥你♥也叫强♥暴♥吗?
So, wait, you two have been dating,
等等 你们俩一直在约会
screwing for some time now? Yes.
还胡搞过几次? 是的
And you took home a 17-year-old
你俩还把一个17岁的小女孩
girl and had sex with her.
带回家跟她发生了关系
Well, yes, but she didn't look... Willa.
是的 但她看起来不像... 威拉
And she just happens to be
然后她又正巧是
Rebecca Banheart's little sister,
丽贝卡·本哈特的妹妹
meaning her father is that nut job, Jimmy Ray Banheart.
他爸就是那个工作狂 吉米·雷·本哈特
What does he want? He wants me in jail.
他想怎样? 让我蹲大牢
But he'll settle for three covers. Three?!
但给他三个封面就罢手 三个?!
Jesus. I've always been mystified by
天呐 我一直都不理解
the whole Rebecca Banheart phenomenon.
丽贝卡·本哈特是怎么红的
What was the hook, how stupid she is?
卖♥♥点是什么 她很傻吗
Stupid is the new black.
现在流行傻♥逼♥
I think it was the tomato that clinched it.
我想是番茄让她红的
Well, somebody offered her a beefsteak tomato,
有人给了她个番茄牛排
and she declined on account of being a vegetarian.
她因为是素食主义者就拒绝了
And you were captivated by her underage sister. Wow.
然后你们就被她还未成年的妹妹给迷住了
There are just so many levels here.
这里还真有学问啊
I know you love the torture, but really,
我知道你喜欢挖苦人
our sex lives are of no business...
但这真的跟我们的性生活无关...
Brent. Yeah?
布伦特 什么事?
Shut up. Yeah.
闭嘴 哦
I have nothing on him in the vault. We have to go out,
我没有他的把柄 我们必须去找
we have to get every piece of
我们必须要搞到能想到的
imaginable dirt on Jimmy Ray Banheart.
吉米·雷·本哈特的每件丑事
Cover the little songbirds while you're at it.
然后添油加醋把它登出去
I don't care how seemingly banal it is. Just get it.
我不管是多么平淡无聊的丑事 只要是就行
Get medical, dental, whatever. OK. I'm on my way.
找药师 牙医 什么都行 好的 我这就去
If this goes public,
如果这事被捅出去
it could do some real damage to this magazine.
对我们可是很大的打击
This is your problem, both of you. You need to fix it.
这是你俩捅的搂子 你俩必须给我解决
Oh, and Brent? Yeah.
还有布伦特? 怎么
We are so doing the sex Issue.
我们就做性主题
Polybag. Triple "X."
塑料封装 三个X
Now jog in place.
现在原地慢跑
Are you sure you're listening to my heart?
你确定是在检查我的心脏吗
Oh! That's cold and hard!
这东西真是又凉又硬啊!
Now open wide and say "ah. "
现在把嘴巴张大点说"啊"
Cut! Great. Take five and back for the oral.
卡! 不错 休息5分钟我们再拍口♥交♥部分
Mr. Hagopian?
哈格皮安先生?
No, I'm Johnson Long.
不 我叫约翰森·朗
Your real name's
你的真名是
Tim Hagopian, born Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, 1974.
蒂姆·哈格皮安·莫斯·劳·萨斯凯茨万 1974年出生
Could you not announce my citizenship status?
可以别把我的市民身份说出来吗
Sorry. What's up?
对不起 有什么事吗
Where's Kitty Ryder?
凯蒂·里德在哪?
She was supposed to be starring opposite you.
她应该在你对面凝视的啊
I don't know. Before this, she never missed a day.
我不知道 在这之前 她从没缺过一天工
Any idea where she is? Why?
知道她在哪吗 怎么了?
My boss wants to do a story about her.
我老板要做一篇关于她的报道
Ahem. Nah. Good luck finding her.
不知道 希望你能找到她
There's 50 PAs driving all over looking for her right now.
现在有50几位私人助理在找她呢
Lucy wants the story.
露西想要她的报道
Oh, I'm sorry, man.I gotta chub up for the oral.
不好意思 为了拍口♥交♥戏我得让小♥弟♥弟♥勃起
OK. All right.
好吧 好的
I hurt my back, and when I woke up,
我的背受伤了 我醒的时候
it was like the world was over me.
就好像全世界都抛弃了我
I'm not over you.
我没抛弃你
Oh, God. I'm so not over you.
我绝不会抛弃你的
Every time the goddamn doorbell rings,
每次门铃一响
I think it might be you.
我就在猜想是不是你
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just disappeared.
我就那么消失了
Nah. You got clean. That's huge.
不 你戒毒了 这是不小的成就啊
I hate it. I can't handle real.
我恨它 我无法处理现实
I think you can.
我觉得你能
Make love to me straight.
和我做♥爱♥吧
Don't get high. But don't go.
别磕药 也别走
Make love with me. I need it.
和我做♥爱♥ 我需要药
And then us. Look.
然后我们就做 听我说
This doesn't happen to me.
这不应该发生在我身上
But I love you. I'm in love with you, Julia.
但我爱你 我爱上你了 朱莉娅
Fix me. No.
给我药 不
Please, please fix me. Please. I need the soft.
求你了 求你给我药吧 我需要它
Then I'll make you come so good.
然后我会让你很舒服的
It's not... OK, you're not hearing me.
不是... 你没听明白
I am hearing you. I'm just choosing
我听明白了 我只是
to ignore that part because...
想忽略那部分因为...
I only love you when I'm high.
我只有磕药了才会爱你
I don't love you. I love Holt.
我不爱你 我爱的是豪特
Fix me.
给我药
You're a goddamn user. Please!
你真会利用人 求你了
You use me, use my dope, then
你利用我 利用我的药
go back and use your boyfriend.
然后回去利用你男朋友
You are gonna die using. The people, the dope.
你会因为利用别人 滥用毒品而丧命的
Just sell me a goddamn bag of tar.
只要卖♥♥给我药就可以了
It's on me. Get out.
算我的 滚吧
Hey, Curtis. Willa.
你好 科蒂斯 威拉
Hey, Will. I need a favor.
你好 威拉 我要你帮个忙
I can't. I'm stepping into a meeting.
我不能 我正要去开个会
No, you're not. Look across the street.
不 你才不是 看街对面
Busted.
穿帮了吧
You know, this whole tabloid stalkerazzi
狗仔队的这些事
thing is getting a little creepy.
真让人受不了
I actually do have drinks. Just give me two minutes.
我其实要去喝酒 给我2分钟够了
What's up? One of our artists banging a tranny?
什么事? 哪个艺人跟人妖搞上了?
Probably,but that's not why I'm here.
大概吧 但这不是我来找你的原因
I need anything on the Banhearts,
我要一切有关本哈特家的消息
especially the father.
尤其是她老爸的
He was a faith healer in Alabama or something.
他是阿♥拉♥巴马还是哪的一个信仰治疗师
One day God spoke to him and said Rebecca's double Ds
一天上帝跟他说本哈特是D罩杯的大奶
were meant to be bouncing around in bad music videos.
这意味着她能在三流的MV里露露手
That was it. He started managing
就这样 然后他就开始
them both, and in a year Rebecca
打造丽贝卡 一年后丽贝卡
was on magazines,
就出上了杂♥志♥的封面
Stick It to Ya was on the charts.
"跟定你"也上榜了
The reality show was in the works.
真人秀就奏效了
What about the mother? They got divorced years ago.
那母亲呢 几年前他们就离婚了
I think she still gets a piece of the royalties or something.
我想她仍然有部分版税在手里吧
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表