剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Here is an interview with a stripper
去和一个脱衣舞娘聊聊
who spent an evening with Prince Tyreese.
她整晚普林斯·泰瑞思在一起
Prince Tyreese the basketball player?
普林斯·泰瑞思 那个篮球明星?
No, Prince Tyreese the heir to the throne of Ireland.
不 泰瑞思王储 爱尔兰王国的继承人
Write it up. 800 words. Have it on my desk in an hour.
赶紧写 800字 一小时内放我桌上
My daddy used to call these "one eyed jacks".
以前我爸说这些是"独眼抓阄"
He'd make them for us on Sundays.
他会在星期天煮给我们吃
Oh, you need a fork.
你要把叉子
Thanks, baby.
谢谢 宝贝
Little salt.
少许的盐
I have to go now.
我得走了
But if anything happens with you know...
要是发生了什么...
You know how to reach me.
你知道怎么联♥系♥我
Oh yeah, that's a good one. Phillip K. Dick.
对了 这是本好书 Phillip K. Dick写的
He's the best. You'll like that.
他的书很好 你会喜欢的
See you later.
回见
Get in.
上车
You lied to me.
你骗我
My source at People says that
我在人物周刊的线人说
they're doing a cover story
他们正在做一个封面故事
that says that "Aundre G is alive and well" and
主题是"安德·吉生龙活虎"
drinking rhum out of a coconut somewhere in the South Caribbean.
还在南加勒比海的某个地方狂饮椰汁
That's bullshit.
乱说
Prove it.
证据呢
Why should I?
为什么?
I don't know what this shit is all about.
我不知道这是怎么回事
But I'm finished with it.
但我已经尽责了
I've got something for you.
我有东西给你
This is messed up.
真是乱来
You told me you gave me the negative from those photos.
你说底片已经给我了啊
I did. This is something different.
我给了啊 这是不一样的
This is a little interview with your friend Stormy.
这只是和你朋友"暴风"的一个小采访
You know, she's quite eloquent for a stripper.
脱衣舞娘一向很会说话
Blackmail is a crime.
勒索是犯罪
Do you really think that Twedy should be allowed
你真的以为
to drive around in a million dollar Ferrari
安德·吉的头被真空保存在罐子里
while Aundre G's head i
特迪却能够逍遥地
s vacuum-packed into a pickle jar?
开着百万的法拉利兜风?
I already told you everything I know.
我知道的都已经告诉你了
You said it was enough.
你说过这就够了
But now because of the People story,
但现在因为人物周刊的封面故事
I can't trust you
我不能信你了
-I need facts
我需要真♥相♥
I have a family
我有个家
So did Aundre G.
安德·吉也有
Where's the head?
他的头在哪里?
Tweedy said it was a collector's item.
特迪说有兴趣把它作为收藏
Aundre's head? Yeah.
安德的头? 是的
That's all I know.
我知道的就这些了
Tweedy MaDaniel
特迪·麦克丹尼
what does he collect?
他都收集些什么
collect?
收集?
get "money",it's gotta be something.
打"钱" 总会有点什么的
Cars, hookers, stamps.
车 渔船 邮票
Ferraris. He just bought 2 quarter horses. And wine.
法拉利 他刚买♥♥了两匹夸特马 还有酒
Wine? He has over a thousand bottles.
酒? 他有上千瓶酒
Great. Find out where he keeps them.
很好 找到他存酒的地方
I need to see you today. It's urgent.
我今天要见你 有急事
Call me back.
等你回电
So, not only is she getting married
她不仅要和某个陌生人
on 3 days notice to some stranger,
在3天内结婚
but she's doing it on the anniversary of Dad's death.
还定在了父亲的忌日那天
How sick is that?
多恶心啊
To be honest, I don't even know if she remembers.
老实说 我确定她是否还记得那天
She remembers the day I got a DUI when I was 20.
她记得我20岁生日那天拿到了DUI
In her defence, it was Christmas.
用她的话说 那天是圣诞节
Listen, Dad's death was 25 years ago.
听着 父亲25年前已经死了
There is a lot of valium under that bridge.
这已是无法改变的事实了
It's just a day.
那只是一个纪念日
Not it will never be just a day to me.
对我而言那永远不止于此
You don't have to go.
你可以不去的
If I don't, she'll only hold it against me.
如果我不去 她一定不会放过我
God love her.
原谅她吧
So why were you whispering this morning?
今天早上你为什么鬼鬼祟祟
Are you seeing someone?
跟谁在一起吗?
Not really.
没有
Come on, is it a man or a woman?
拜托 男的女的
What am I saying? You are so not bi.
瞧我说的 你又不是双性恋
You haven't been with a woman in years.
你已经很多年没和女人交往了
Six months. Whatever.
才6个月 随便啦
Come on, you can't keep a secret from your big sister.
得了 你对着老姐还保密
what? tell me the details
怎么了 跟我说说吧
Who? What? Where? Nothing's going on.
和谁 在哪里 干什么 真的没什么
You are lying, it's so obvious.
你在撒谎 也太明显了
I'm rarely ***
我从不撒谎
I can't believe you're not gonna tell me about your latest conquest.
真不敢相信你不愿告诉我你最新的战利品
You always tell me. This time I can't.
你过去从不瞒我 但这次恐怕不行
You can't or you won't?
你不能还是不愿意?
I can't. And I don't wanna.
我不能 而且也不想
Let's order.
点菜吧
So how's it going?
还顺利吗?
my penmanship sucks
我的字难看极了
and I was only half an hour early this morning
而且今天只早交了半小时
which I guess is still considered late.
我猜露茜还是会觉得晚
On the bright side, her coffee was the perfect shade of shit.
好的方面是 她的咖啡味道好极了
So I'm happy.
所以我是开心的
You're gonna do fine.
你会做好的
Just as long as you don't make the mistake the last guy did.
只要你不犯上次那人的错
What's that? Get married.
什么错? 结婚
What do you mean? Last guy was getting married,
什么意思? 上次那倒霉鬼结婚后
all his wedding prep interfered with his work.
婚礼前的准备多得干扰到了工作
She canned his ass when she caught him on the phone with his caterer.
被露茜逮到他正和婚礼策划人通电♥话♥
shit. Are you getting married?
见鬼 你要结婚吗?
I have to. Because of the baby.
我没得选 因为她怀孕了
Don, there you are.
堂 原来你在这里
Lucy
露茜
We had a 3 o'clock appointment. I've been looking for you.
我们三点有约啊 我一直在找你
I had to go pee.
我憋不住了
It's 3:50.
现在已经3:50了
Sorry. This is important.
抱歉 这个会很重要
It's for the cover.
我要你今天去偷♥拍♥张照片 作封面用的
You don't wash your hands?
你不洗手?
Are you okay?
没事吧?
Yeah, real good. Good, because this is sensitive.
没事 那就好 因为这件事很敏感
Aundre G. the singer. He was murdered.
安德·吉 一个歌♥手 他被谋杀了
I need you to the Cabrio wine vault in Sun Valley.
我要你去太阳谷的卡布里奥酒窖
And check out Tweedy MacDaniel's collection.
探查一下特迪·麦克丹尼的收藏
You're looking for Aundre G's head.
你要找的是安德·吉的头颅
Don.
堂
The manager thinks you're a photographer for Wine Spectator Magazine.
那的经理会以为你是品酒杂♥志♥的摄影师
Don, it's clean.
堂 洗干净了
Your hand. yeah.
你的手 对哦
Thank you, Lucy. Okay, sweetie.
谢谢 露茜 没什么 亲爱的
You wouldn't think a guy like Tweedy MacDaniel
真是想不到特迪·麦克丹尼这样的人
would give a shit about fine wine. But look at this.
竟那么会收藏好酒 你看
He's got it all fixed up.
他把这些布置得井井有条
That's the front door. I'll be back in a sec.
前门来人了 我马上回来
Okay.
好的
Damn!
见鬼
Is it news?
篮球明星和舞♥女♥ 这是新闻了吗
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表