剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
I always take them to the room, at least to the nurse's station.
我通常送到房♥间的 至少送到护士值班室
New policy. Loading dock.
新政策 卸货区
Our guys will get them to the room on time.
我们的伙计会准时送到病房♥的
My boss, kind of particular...
我的老板 有点挑剔...
Well, so is mine. You are not getting upstairs.
我的老板也是 你不能上去
We got a big celebrity, and you'd be surprised
我们接收了一位明星病人 你会很惊讶
what the press would do to sneak in.
那些狗仔为了溜进去所做出的事
That sucks.
真可恶
Makes it bad for everybody, doesn't it?
让所有人都难做 不是吗?
I followed your crazy pap.
我跟踪了你那个疯子摄影师
Did you think I wouldn't figure out it was you who sent those pictures?
你以为我不知道是你寄那些照片给我的吗
You're a smart man, Prince. Of course I thought you'd figure it out.
王子 你是个聪明人 我当然知道你会知道
I was counting on it.
我就指望这件事了
Gibson Horne owns this magazine.
吉布森·霍恩拥有这本杂♥志♥
He owns your team. That makes us family.
他拥有你的球队 这使我们成为一家人
I don't want to publish those nasty photos.
我不想公开那些猥亵照片
That's why I intercepted the negatives, So I could give them back to you.
那就是为什么我拦下了底片 把它还给你
Because that's what family does. They look out for each other.
因为这才是一家人 大家彼此关心 是吗
OK.
好吧
So, I do something to look out for you, give you the negatives,
那么 我关照了你 给了你底片
and you do something for me.
你也要关照下我
We're looking into the disappearance of Aundre G.
我们在调查安德·吉的失踪事件
I know you hang out with his pals and his manager.
我知道你经常和他的朋友和经纪人出去混
It's a pretty tight circle you're in. I want that story.
你所在的圈子实在很紧密 我想要内♥幕♥
I don't know. I don't know anything about that.
我不知道 我一无所知
Oh, I don't want this to turn into one of those ugly family fights
我不想把这演变成为一宗难看的家庭斗争
where you won't help me and I won't help you. And then...
你不仁 我也不义 那么...
That picture of you with the dildo gets out.
如果假阴♥茎♥从你屁♥眼♥里出来的那张照片流传出去
It wouldn't be good for your image, let alone your marriage.
对你的形象和家庭都会很不好
I can't talk about Aundre G.
我不能说出安德·吉的事
I can give you anything else.
我可以爆给你其他新闻
How about an exclusive on how you like taking it up the ass?
那来个关于你喜欢被人干屁♥眼♥的独家报道如何?
Would that work?
这样行得通吗
Come on.
别这样
I always protect my sources.
我向来很保护我的线人
Whatever you tell me, no one will ever know it came from you.
无论你告诉我什么 都没人知道是你说的
I can't.
我不能
We go to press in two days.
我们两天内出版
I'm sorry I missed dinner, but I have to work late.
我很抱歉错过了晚餐 但我得工作到很晚
I know I said I'd be there, Mom...
妈 我说过我会到的
I gotta go. I'll call you back.
我得挂了 我再给你打电♥话♥
Any leads on Connie Chris?
有任何关于康妮·克里斯的线索吗
Trying. Nothing solid yet.
努力中 还没有可靠消息
You want a chance to crack it?
你想要个表现的机会吗
Yeah, yes.
好的 好的
This is a pager number. It's probably Connie's dealer.
这是个呼机号♥码 有可能是跟康妮交易的毒贩
Ask for Garbo.
去找嘉宝
Great, thanks.
很好 谢谢
Willa. Don't page her from here.
威拉 别在这打
I was just canceling my dinner.
我只是想取消我的晚餐
This dealer expects to see a young face. That's why I picked you.
这毒贩喜欢年轻的面孔 所以我选了你
Don't make me regret it.
不要让我失望
So, what do they mean, "time off"?
他们什么意思 放假?
They want you to get better.
他们想你好好休息下
Come back when you're up to doing the show.
当你能胜任这节目时再回来
I can do the goddamn show, all right?
我能做这个该死的节目 好吗
They said they couldn't use your stuff from the last taping,
他们说你上次的录影他们不能采用
that you seem drugged.
你看起来像吸了毒
I told them that you were still recovering from the accident.
我告诉他们你仍在车祸的恢复期
She is still recovering!
她还在康复
That's what I told them.
我就是这样告诉他们的
So they're firing me?
所以他们就开除我了?
They can't fire you. They can suspend your deal.
他们不能开除你 他们可以中止你的合约
You can come back when you're ready.
当你准备好了再回来
The door is open.
大门随时为你敞开
This is a chance for you to take the time to get well.
这是让你能充分休息康复的机会
I'm fine, OK? I'm fine!
我很好 好吗? 我很好
Oh, God. Oh, my God.
天啊 我的天啊
Goddamn it, are they recasting me? No!
可恶 他们是要换掉我吗 不是
God, no!
天啊 不是
They're talking to Brittany Murphy about coming in to play your sister.
他们在说服布莱妮·墨菲扮演你妹妹
Jesus Christ, they are totally replacing me.
上帝啊 他们就是要换掉我
It's just for a few episodes.
只是几集而已
And then if it works, you come back.
然后如果行的话 你再回来
Maybe she stays. It could be a bump for the show.
或者她留下来 这对这个节目会有突破
OK, just leave. All right?
好了 走吧 好吗
Go. You can both go.
走 你们俩都走
Hey... I'm going to the lab.
我要去实验室
Swipe card?
通行卡呢
I, um... Oh, I left it in the, uh... Gotta get these to the lab.
我... 我留在... 我必须把这些送去实验室
I can call down, have someone come get them.
我可以打电♥话♥到下面叫人上来拿
OK... nitrous, white lightning, uh, amyl-snaps.
好吧... 笑气 自♥制♥威士忌 氯♥胺♥酮♥(毒品名)
You into natural shit?
你喜欢天然毒品吗
I got a batch of San Pedro cactus,
我有一批迷幻剂
serious sacred Native American stuff.
绝对独一无二的美国本土货
Um... Yeah, sure.
好啊 当然好啊
Uh... My boyfriend and I actually wanted to...
我和我男朋友其实是想...
Shit, no, boys aren't into natural highs.
该死的 男人都不喜欢天然高档货
You want to impress him, go for some Tepanil,
你想讨好他 拿些安非拉酮吧
maybe a little Dover's to even him out.
或者一些阿片吐根散让他欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
We actually wanted to throw a party for Connie when she gets out.
我们其实想在康妮痊愈之后为她开个派对
Connie? Chris.
康妮? 克里斯
Um... I told you on the phone, we're, like... we're good friends.
我在电♥话♥告诉你了 我们... 我们是好朋友
Really?
真的吗
I figured you were a narc,
我觉得你是缉毒警
I was gonna have to kill you.
我准备在你离开前杀了你
You brought cash?
你带现金来了吗
Yeah 1,900, right? Yep.
是的 1900 是吗 是的
You gotta try this. On the house.
你得试试这个 附送的
I...
我...
Seriously, I need to know you're not a narc.
说真的 我想确认你不是缉毒警
Plus this shit will totally open your mind.
还有这个东西会让你大开眼界
This to get you going.
这会让你很爽的
And then this to keep it coming in waves all night.
然后这使你整晚保持飘飘欲仙的
Come on. It will change your life.
来吧 这会改变你的一生
Mmm... yeah.
好了
It's like coming, isn't it? Here.
像高♥潮♥来了 是吗 给你
Are you really friends with Connie Chris?
你真的是康妮·克里斯的朋友?
Um... Yeah.
是的
Give her a message for me?
帮我捎个信给她
Yeah.
好的
You tell her there is a dealer in Hollywood...
你告诉她在好莱坞有个毒贩...
...who thinks she's searing-hot sexy.
觉得她真的很性感
No, she's fine. She's sleeping.
不 她很好 她在睡觉
Good, good, and you? Teddy Jick loved you, you know.
好好 你呢? 你知道泰迪·吉克喜欢你吗
That's cool.
那很棒啊
I know you've been with Andy forever,
我知道你一直跟安迪一起
but your career's at a critical place.
但你的事业在处于关键时刻
I'd be honored to work with you, Holt.
豪特 如果能跟你共事我会很荣幸
Sign with me.
跟我签约吧
I promise, you'd be priority one
我保证 你会是我的王牌演员
and I'd be on guys like Jick 24/7 for you.
我会像吉克那样24小时伺候你
I appreciate that, Quinn.
我很感谢你 奎因
But I won't sign with you on a promise.
但我不会因你的承诺而签的
I'll only sign on a deal.
有合同我才签的
I'll get you a deal.
我会给你份合约
A big, rich, action-picture deal.
一份投资浩大的动作片合约
You and I are going to do really well together, OK?
我们会合作得非常好的 好吗
I look forward to it.
我期待着
Honey? I'm going to go out for a run.
亲爱的 我要出去跑步
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表