剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
That's right!
就这样
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...
不 不 不...
You like to zap shit, huh?
你不是喜欢拍他妈的照吗?
Like that?!
像这样吗?
How do you like that, boy?!
这个感觉怎么样 小子
Whatcha gonna do, bitch? What?
想试试吗 贱♥人♥ 什么?
Fry, bitch, fry!
油炸 贱♥人♥ 油炸
Hey, guys! We're missing the shot! Let's go! Let's go!
哥们 我们错过拍照了 我们走 我们走
Yeah, ambulance, 41 Vine.
对 救护车 Vine大街41号♥
You're gonna be OK!
你会没事的
Can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗
Don't move! Yeah. Don't move. Don't move. Don't move.
别动 没错 不要动
You've probably got some...
你很有可能受了点...
You...
你...
Don.
堂
Don...
堂
I'm sorry.
对不起
No!
不
Am... the...
救护车...
The am... the ambulance is coming. The ambulance is coming.
救护车马上到 救护车就在路上
And they're gonna fix you up, OK?
他们会帮你的 好吗
You're gonna be OK. But you don't move, OK?
你会没事的 不过不要动 好吗?
Don't move. You can't move. But they'll be here soon, I promise.
不要动 你不要动 他们很快就会到 我保证
But I gotta go.
但是我得走了
I-I-I gotta go.
我 我得走了
Sorry!
抱歉
Come on, people! Why am I still waiting for my mock-up?
拜托 同志们 我要的图样呢
Oh, thank God, Don. Danielle, rush processing.
感谢上帝 堂 丹尼尔 赶紧处理
Push it to 3200.
放大到3200
It's gonna be a great story.
肯定会是个猛料的
Oh, my God, you're bleeding.
哦 天呐 你在流血
No, it's his blood. I got it on me. But I did it.
不 是他的血 我粘到了 但是我拍到了
Whose blood? Jesus. What did you do?
谁的血 天呐 你做了什么?
I got you your cover. Whose blood, Don?
我给你拍封面 谁的血 堂?
Marqui's. He's hurt really bad, Lucy.
马奇的 他受伤真的很严重 露茜
OK, I'm sure he's gonna be all right.
好的 我相信 他会没事的
Wait in my office. Images in 15 minutes,
在我办公室里等一下 图片15分钟后就好
but you need to write the cover line now.
但是你现在得写个封面标题
OK. All right. Don! Don, wait! Lucy.
好的 堂 堂 等一下 露茜
All right! Shit.
知道了 操
Lucy? Mmhmm?
露茜? 怎么了?
It's The Real World.
真实世界搞好了
What's with the text boxes?
正文栏里是什么东西?
I called cast members from past seasons to find out what they've done since.
我给过去参演的人员都打了电♥话♥了解他们此后的生活
Pull-quoted interesting stories.
从中挑选出了有意思的故事
And it's a mini "Where Are They Now?"
算是个迷你版的"他们在何方"节目
You called every cast member for the past 18 seasons?
你给过去18季所有参演过的成员都打了电♥话♥?
Couldn't track a few, but, yeah.
有几个联♥系♥不到 但是大部分都打了
We don't have room for it in this issue, but...
我们这期没位置放这个 但...
...I'll keep it on hold.
我会留着以后用的
What's that on your hands?
你手上的那是什么?
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天呐
Did you see that? Check it out.
你看到那个了吗? 看一看
What's going on?
发生什么了?
Shut it down.
快把它关了
How? We don't knowwhere it's coming from.
怎么回事? -我们不知道是从哪儿来的?
What are you all looking at? Close the book. Let's go!
你还在看什么 把书合上 干活
Both magazines report this week on Tuesday Nelson's secret affair
两份杂♥志♥本周都报道了图丝黛·萊欧森的私会
with her best friend's fianc? artist Tommy Spiro.
她密友的未婚夫 艺术家汤米·斯皮罗
Only Dirt Now has the exclusive that it was Spiro who engineered the trysts,
流言现场独家爆料正是斯皮罗本人自导了这次幽会
then even leaked the news of his cheating to a rogue paparazzi agency.
甚至还泄露给八卦图片社自己的偷♥情♥内♥幕♥
Since the scandal broke, online sales of Spiro's artwork have skyrocketed.
丑闻曝光后 斯皮罗的艺术品在网上的销♥售♥量直线上涨
Use film, not digital.
用胶卷 不要用数码
You can trust film.
你可以信赖胶卷
No one will remember them, who they were fighting with,
没人会记得他们 他们与谁斗争过
what drugs they were taking, who they were screwing.
他们嗑的什么药 他们跟谁睡过
'Cause tomorrow, there'll be another story.
因为明天又会有新的故事发生
Nobody stays.
没有人能靠得住
Nothing stays.
没有什么事是不变的
Just this.
这有这个才靠得住
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表