剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
I sure hope I can score today.
我真希望今天能得分
Oh, you'll score. It's a sure thing.
你会得分的 那是肯定的
Kenny?
肯尼?
Don? Don, is that you?
堂? 堂 是你吗
It's me, Kenny. Can you, can you hear me?
是我 肯尼 你能听到我吗
Don, where am I? I don't like it.
堂 我这是在哪? 我不喜欢这
Please help me. I'm sorry, Kenny.
求你救救我 对不起 肯尼
Don, it's so lonely here.
堂 这里好孤单
Come back, lover. Lynette?
回来 情人 鲁内特?
Please, Don, I don't feel safe.
求你了 堂 我没有安全感
Don? Donny? Is that you?
堂? 堂尼? 是你吗
Little Lover?
小情人?
Come here, Donny.
到这来 堂尼
I've missed you so much.
我好想念你哦
Miss me?
想我吗
Don?
堂?
I brought cookies from work.
我从单位带了点饼干来
Finikia, the little Greek ones.
孚尼奇 希腊小点心
Abby, I'm really glad it's you.
艾比 真高兴看到的是你
I'm glad you're glad.
我很高兴你能高兴
Can I come in? Yeah. OK.
我能进来吗 可以
What are you doing? Watching porn.
你在干嘛 看黄♥片♥
It's for work. Oh, really?
是为了工作 真的吗
Kitty Ryder. She's the queen of porn.
凯蒂·里德 她是三♥级♥片♥之母
Decided to quit. I have to take her picture.
已经决定退休了 我得拍到她的照片
Why are you watching all her movies?
你为什么要看她的片子
I think she's beautiful.
我觉得她漂亮
Oh, me too.
我也觉得
Can I watch with you? Sure.
我能和你一起看吗 当然
Can I have a cookie?
我能吃块饼干吗
I'm a decent astrologer. I'd like to do your chart.
我对占星术很在行 我想帮你占卜一下
When's your birthday?
你生日是哪天?
Tomorrow. Tomorrow?
明天 明天?
Mmm. Do you have plans?
有什么打算吗
I was gonna get a cake and let little
我想买♥♥个蛋糕然后让
Tristan lick some of the frosting off.
小特里斯坦舔舔上面的奶油
Do you like cake? I like cake.
你喜欢蛋糕? 喜欢
I like it with whipped-cream...frosting on.
我喜欢上面带奶油的
I like it with berries on.
我喜欢上面的果酱
One time, Lucy got a cake from Sweet Lady Jane.
有一次 露西从简夫人那里弄了个蛋糕
I wanted to stick my face into it.
我真想把脸都扎进去
I wanted the whole thing to myself.
我真想要那整个蛋糕
Let me bring the cake, Don.
让我给你带蛋糕吧 堂
OK.
好
It's the door.
门响了
Don, I need to talk to you.
堂 我得跟你谈谈
Oh, God. Hello, Lucy.
天呐 你好 露西
Hello, Abby. I guess you're still real.
你好 艾比 我想你仍然是真的
I am, thank you. And you?
是的 谢谢 你呢
I need to talk to Don for a minute.
我要和堂谈一会
I'll be in the kitchen.
我去厨房♥
Don, have you been following me?
堂 你有没有跟踪过我?
Have you been taking my picture?
你有没有拍过我的照片?
No, was I supposed to? No.
没有 我该拍吗 不
Did you take this picture?
这张是不是你拍的?
No, Lucy, I would never take this picture.
不是 露西 我决不会拍这种照片的
I mean, the composition is bad,the light's terrible,
我是说 灯光手法都太差
and it's pixilated, which means it's
图像是糊的 是数码相机拍的
digital, and I don't like digital.
我从不喜欢用那东西
It looks like it's been taken by
看起来是监视器拍的
a security camera, a cheap one.
还是便宜的那种
Probably a nanny cam or something from The Spy Store.
很可能是个偷♥拍♥机或是从跟踪设备店买♥♥的
I'm sorry. Why?
真遗憾 为什么
Do you understand what this is? Yeah.
你知道这意味着什么吗 知道
Do you like him?
你喜欢他吗
Somebody's taking your picture,
有人在偷♥拍♥你的照片
and you didn't know they were taking it.
而你却不知道是谁
Yes. Someone is trying to do something to scare me.
是的 有人想恐吓我
They're doing what we do.
他们做的正是我们所做的
Holt, look at me.
豪特 看着我
I'm sorry it didn't work out with Hard Charger.
抱歉没能帮你跟哈德·查尔谈妥
I don't give a shit about Hard Charger.
我才不关心哈德·查尔呢
I just went to Garbo's, and I scored some dope.
我刚去了加布家 还买♥♥了点药
Oh, for Christ's sake, Julia!
看在上帝的份上 朱莉娅!
Look, there it is. What are you doing?
就在这 你这是干吗
That's the purest shit she's ever given me.
这种纯度很高的她从没给过我
Enough to put me in a coma.
这些足够让我昏迷的
What, so you're seeing her again?
什么 你又去见她了?
No, no. I'm not seeing her. And I haven't touched the dope.
不 我不是去见她的 我也没碰这毒品
I'm seeing you.
我是来见你的
I'm seeing the man I love in front
我是来见我眼前这个我所爱的
of me disappearing into his stardom,
消失在他明星光环中的男人的
just the way I did.
我也曾跟他一样
Maybe you have to. Doesn't matter, it's not about that.
也许你不得不那样 没关系 这并不重要
It's about whether the two of us are gonna make it.
重要的是我们俩能不能在一起
Separately, together...
是各奔东西 还是长相厮守...
Julia... No, no, listen.
朱莉娅 不 不 你听我说
In my program, they talk about doing
在我的康复疗程中 他们说到一种
a searching and fearless moral inventory.
无畏的自我内心发现
And, oh, my God,I've been blowing it off
天呐 我从来都没法做到
because I do not wanna look at all
因为我无法面对我曾经
the ways that I have wronged people,
无数次伤害过别人的事实
and I've sold my own self short.Everywhere I look,
我出♥卖♥♥♥了我自己 不管在哪
I see someone I've hurt or someone who's hurt me,
我总能看到被我伤害过的或是伤害过我的人
and I know I've hurt you.I know I have.
我知道我伤害过你 真的
And I know you were honest with me about the accident
我知道你对我坦白了那次事故
and I just want to be honest with you
我只想对你也坦白
and see if there is some ground zero in this relationship.
看看我们是否能回到原点
I slept with Johnny Gage...
我和约翰尼·盖奇上过床...
...and you saw it.
...你都看到了
And my God, Holt, I can't...
天呐 豪特 我无法...
I can't tell you how sick I've been about it,
我无法告诉你我对此多么的愧疚
how afraid I've been that you'd leave if I brought it up
我多么害怕如果我告诉你或者你发现了
or if it got out, what that would do to us.
你就会离开我 那对我们产生怎样的后果
I kept thinking if I just get high enough,
我一直以为如果我嗑很多药
maybe it would go away.
也许能好受点
And it doesn't matter right now.
但现在这些都不重要了
I was roofied or drugged with something.
我当时被人下了迷♥药♥ 也可能是磕了药
But for all I know, I was just drunk and high,
但我只记得 我喝醉了而且很兴奋
and I slept with him because we were working together,
我和他上了床 因为我们曾一起工作过
and isn't that just what we do?
我们现在在做什么
We pretend until it crosses over
我们假装着想等这事风平浪静了
and suddenly we've wrecked our whole lives.
可突然我们的生活都被毁掉了
And we walk around playing make-believe,
我们不断自欺欺人
never really thinking about
从没真正想过
what's gonna happen when we go off book.
如果我们分开了会怎样
I'm sorry, Holt.
对不起 豪特
I am just so sorry.
真的很对不起
Listen to me.
听我说
I'm gonna get the sex tape back. OK.
我去把那带子要回来 好
And then we're gonna start from scratch.
然后我们俩从新开始
All right?
好吗
Brand-new. Right there.
重新来过
Madam Editor.
编辑女士
The only thing more annoying than
比你自以为是
you being your authentic self,
更让我讨厌就只有
is you kissing my ass. What a kind thought.
你拍我马屁了 还真是明鉴啊
I'm worried that you're gonna turn this
我担心你会真的不把
Jimmy Ray Banheart character down flat.
吉米·雷·本哈特当回事
You really think that we should tank the magazine
你不会真以为我们会同意
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表