剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
too drugged to say "yes," isn't that a "no"?
在丧失理智的情况下说的"是"能算数吗
This video you're all watching online,
你们网上看到的不是性♥爱♥录影带
it's not a sex tape, it's a rape tape.
是我被强♥暴♥的情景
Are you going to bring criminal charges against Johnny Gage?
你会去指控强尼·盖奇吗
Julia, do you have a message for other rape victims?
朱莉娅 你对其他遭到强♥暴♥的受害者有什么话要说吗
McPherson, my office.
麦克帕森 来我办公室
I need to know who the hell leaked that videotape.
我得查清楚是哪个混♥蛋♥把这个带子曝光了
Well, as far as I can tell, it hit on a bunch of Internet sites at once.
据我所知 这东西是在几个网站同时出现的
They all claim it was delivered anonymously.
他们都说这是匿名上传的
No other details? No, not yet.
有其他细节吗 目前还没有
OK, get them quietly. I don't want anyone to think we're digging there.
查清楚 别惊动任何人 我不想走漏风声
Let everyone think the story is just the videotape and the aftermath.
让大家把注意力都放在录影带和后续的事情上
I'm on it. What?
我来办 怎么
Um, is this an actual assignment or am I still in the doghouse?
这是布置给我的活吗 我不是失宠了?
Get the story, and it's an actual assignment.
查出真♥相♥ 这是我给你的任务
Screw it up, it doesn't matter where you are, does it?
好好干 别在意你的处境
Yeah.
好的
Oh, hey, Lucy.
露茜
Hey. Everyone's going to be going after Johnny Gage and Holt and Julia.
现在强尼·盖奇 豪特 还有朱莉亚是公众焦点
I want you to get a shot that no one else has.
我要你去拍些独家照片
OK. Consoling, fighting,
好 什么安慰啊 争斗啊
arguments, doesn't matter, just get their private life.
吵架啊 都可以 只要是涉及他们的私生活
Who's the more important of the three? Today it's the girl.
他们三个哪个更受关注 目前是朱莉娅
I figured. Yeah, I'll call you when I have something.
我猜也是 有什么消息我打给你
Thanks, Don.
谢谢你 堂
Don? Coming!
堂? 进来
Don?
堂?
Hey, Don.
你好 堂
Marqui.
马奇
Are you out of your coma? Did you just leave the hospital?
你醒过来了? 你就这么离开医院了?
No, I'm still in the hospital.
不 我还在住院
I'm still in my coma.
还在昏迷中
I had to come see you. I have an assignment for you.
我必须来找你 有个活要你干
I'm already on a job.
我现在手头已经有个活了
Oh, no, this is more important than Lucy's.
这个可比露茜的活重要得多
It's much more important. What is it?
非常重要 是什么
You'll find out.
你很快就会知道的
I need to know if someone could have gotten in here.
我要知道有没有人可以进这里
It's unlikely. We've been watching the place closely since the siege.
不可能 自从劫持以后我们监视得很严密
What about before the siege?
在那之前呢
I keep some very sensitive things in there.
我放在这里的可都是绝密的东西
The room used to be a bank vault. Unless you left it unlocked,
这个房♥间曾经是一家银行的密室 除非你没上锁
only the most skilled criminal would be able to get in.
要不然只有手法最高明的罪犯能进来
And you'd know if he did. What about an employee?
就算进来你也会知道 职员有可能吗
Someone wants to hurt you here?
这有人要害你吗
I'm the boss. Everyone wants to hurt me here.
我是这的老板 每个人都想害我
Hey, Lucy, sorry, but Johnny Gage just got accosted by a bunch of news crews.
露茜 抱歉打断 强尼·盖奇正被一帮记者围攻呢
It's feeding live. I'll talk to you later.
现在正放呢 回头再说
Could I get a statement?
能说几句吗
Were you high?
你们那会飘飘欲仙了吗
Yeah, we were a little high, but she totally wanted it, believe me.
我们是有点兴奋 不过是她想要的 相信我
How do you know? I know, I was there.
你怎么知道 我是当事人 当然知道
Doesn't she say, "We shouldn't be doing this?"
她有没有说"我们不应该吃这个"
Yeah, and then she said she likes it and asked for more.
对 然后她说她喜欢 而且还要
Watch the whole tape, dude. Everyone else is.
老兄 都去把带子从头到尾看看
Why did you leak it? Did you want some press?
你为什么要把这个曝光 是炒作吗
I didn't leak it. Are you making money on this?
不是我♥干♥的 你是想捞一笔吗
The reason I made it for is when you're with a cool girl,
我之所以录这个 不过是因为你要是上了个靓妹
you just want to be able to relive it.
事后总还想回味一下
If it wasn't you, who? Who else had the tape?
如果不是你会是谁 谁还有这个带子
The only other person who has ever seen this tape
唯一还看过这带子的
is Lucy Spiller at Dirt Now.
就是流言现场的露茜·斯彼勒
She's the only one who knew.
她是唯一的知情者
So maybe you should be asking her who leaked it.
所以你们也许可以问问她是谁干的
You showed your sex tape to Lucy Spiller of Dirt Now?
你把录影带给露茜·斯彼勒看了?
I gave her a copy. She have something on you?
我复♥制♥了一盘给她 她有你什么把柄吗
Why would you give a copy to Lucy Spiller?
为什么你给她这个
You guys know how this works.
你们当然知道这么干的好处
You get good press.
这有助于提升人气
You wash Lucy Spiller's hands,
我投其所好
she gives you good coverage in her magazines.
然后她在杂♥志♥上对我大加吹捧
Hello?
喂
Hi, my name is Natalie Benson,
你好 我是纳特莉·本森
a volunteer at the Rape Crisis Center in Hollywood.
我是好莱坞强♥奸♥心理危机救助中心的义工
I'm trying to reach Julia Mallory.
我想找一下朱莉娅·梅拉里
Um, can I tell her what it's regarding?
能透露下您的来意吗 我好转告她
We're starting a campaign to educate high-school students about drug rape.
我们正在做一个面向高中生的关于以毒品施暴的节目
We'd like her to be our spokesperson. I'd love to talk to her about this.
想请她上节目 希望和她谈谈这方面的事
She's not in right now, but I'll give her the message.
她现在不在 不过我会转告她
Anything, anything she could do for these kids would make a huge difference.
如果她能为这些孩子做些事情 会非常有意义的
She's setting a courageous example,
她树立了一个勇敢者的典范
has a huge fan base both male and female.
很多人都很崇拜她
Well, I have your number on caller ID, and I'll talk to her about it.
好 手♥机♥上有您的电♥话♥ 我会转告她的
I promise. Thanks. It means a lot.
我保证 谢谢 这事意义重大
My bread and butter is anonymous tips.
我就靠这些匿名消息混饭吃
Why would I tell how I got the video?
我不能告诉你从哪搞到的
You shouldn't compete with magazines like Dirt Now, Perez.
帕莱斯 你不该和流言现场这样的杂♥志♥唱对台戏
You know I could slip you stories that were about to hit the magazine early,
我可以把杂♥志♥上的一些热门独家报道提前传给你
things to make your site hotter.
这会增加你网站的点击率
All I need are details on how the tape was uploaded.
我就是想知道带子是如何上传的
It wasn't uploaded.
不是上传的
I got a call on my cell phone telling me to look in a Dumpster around the corner.
有人给我手♥机♥打电♥话♥ 让我去附近的垃圾箱看看
DVD was there waiting. I checked with the other websites, same thing.
带子就在那里 我查了其他网页 都是一样的
Your cell phone? Yes, don't get excited, I checked.
你的手♥机♥? 没错 不过别高兴地太早 我查了
The call came from a pay phone. Dead end.
是用付费电♥话♥打的 无迹可寻
Lucy! Lucy! One picture, one picture, please!
露茜 露茜 来一张 来一张 劳驾
Over here!
去那边
Did you trade feature stories on Johnny Gage for the Julia Mallory sex tape?
你是否和强尼·盖奇用他和朱莉娅·梅拉里的录影带做交易
Is that how Dirt Now works?
这就是流言现场的运作方式吗
OK,guys. I will answer every question and more in the pages of Dirt Now Magazine.
我会在流言现场杂♥志♥里回答所有的问题
I promise everything there is to know will be in the next issue.
我保证下期刊物里会有你们想知道的一切
And if I get more information, it will be in the issue after that.
我有任何消息 都会通过杂♥志♥告诉你们
I will give you the unvarnished and uncompromising truth
我会让你们知道绝对强势的 赤♥裸♥裸的真♥相♥
because that is what Dirt Now is and always will be.
因为这就是流言现场一直贯彻的宗旨
Anything else that you read or hear is gossip and innuendo.
你们现在耳闻目睹的无非就是八卦和诽谤
You're saying you won't answer our questions?
你是说你不会回答我们的问题了
Did you release the tape?
是你把录影带曝光的吗
Oh, come on, is good press for sale in Dirt Now?
流言现场里的吹捧文章是都是幕后交易吗
Listen to me. We don't know everything right now, but I promise you,
请听好 我们现在还不知道事情的真♥相♥ 不过我保证
the truth will come out, because it always does.
真♥相♥终究会大白于天下 历来如此
Now that's all. Thank you.
我要说的就这些 谢谢
Is there any truth in Dirt Now at all?
流言现场杂♥志♥里透露的都是真♥相♥吗
Julia, you told me before the show that until you saw the tape,
朱莉娅 节目开始前你和我说 在看到录影带之前
you weren't sure what happened. No.
你毫不知情 是这样的
I knew I'd had one or two drinks, but I was bruised.
我只知道我喝了一两杯酒 可之后发现身上有瘀伤
I asked somebody if maybe I fell.
我还去问别人我是否摔了
But there was a little voice inside my head that I didn't want to listen to.
但是我脑子里总有个挥之不去的声音
They say that Rohypnol is the mind eraser.
据说迷♥奸♥药会抹杀人的记忆
I just told myself that I'd had too much to drink.
我只是告诉我自己我喝得太多了
But all I remember is one glass of champagne.
可我唯一的记忆就是一杯香槟
What was your first reaction when you saw the tape?
看到带子你的第一反应是什么
Can you talk about that? Mmhmm.
现在可以说吗 嗯
You can do this. Yeah.
你可以做到的 是的
I couldn't breathe. I...
我无法呼吸 我...
I remember telling myself to breathe.
我记得我告诉自己吸气
It was real, and it was happening, and...
这一切都是真的 真的发生了...
...I was terrified.
...我吓坏了
People think that if you're raped by somebody you know, that it...
大家都认为如果你被熟人强♥暴♥
...it's not really a crime.
...就不算是犯罪
But I was drugged, and I was assaulted.
可是我是被迷♥奸♥的 我受到了侵害
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表