剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
No, you'll find a way,
不 你要想办法
or so help me, I will bury you.
否则就帮帮我 我会埋了你的
Now, y'all have a nice day.
现在 祝你们愉快
Damn.
该死
I'm telling you, buddy...
兄弟 我告诉你...
...she opened her eyes. She looked at me.
...她睁开了眼睛 看着我
She was beautiful.
她真漂亮
No. No. No.
不 不 不
Oh, Lucy's not gonna like that, buddy.
露茜不会喜欢这个的 兄弟
She's not gonna like that at all.
她肯定不会喜欢这个
OK, everybody, listen up! Swag pile!
好了 大家听着 大礼包!
Between the watches and the phones and the wrinkle creams
从手表到电♥话♥ 再到抗皱霜
and the free spa vacations, there's about $20,000 worth of swag here.
到免费温泉浴场度假 这儿有价值2万块的奖品
Now needs help.
现代杂♥志♥需要点帮助
Anybody who can come up with a great exclusive on Blogan
任何有布·罗根独家新闻的人
gets to pick something from the pile.
就能从这堆东西里面挑点东西
Nice! Very cool.
很好 太棒了
Don!
堂!
Lucy?
露茜?
Don! I've left you five messages. Open the door.
堂! 我给你留了五条留言 开门
Are you OK? Yeah, I'm OK.
你还好吧 对 我很好
I need to see the Kira Klay shots.
我要看看奇拉·克雷的照片
OK. What?
好的 什么?
It's not ready. The shots?
还没准备好 那些照片?
My house. I don't care about your house.
我的屋子 我才不管你的屋子呢
I will be sending over my housekeeper.
我要派我的管家过来
Uh, no! Everything's where it's supposed to be.
不用 现在非常井井有条
OK. I'm so sorry, Lucy.
好吧 对不起 露茜
It's OK. It's just... It's filthy.
没事 只是 有一点杂乱
I didn't get the shot.
我没拍到照片
What? Jesus, Don, this is not the goddamn day. What happened?
什么? 上帝 堂 今天真是倒霉 发生什么事了
I was using the lapel camera, and when I got to her,
我一直用领夹相机 当我靠近她时
I switched to the ChapStick cam because I wanted it to be perfect.
我换成了唇膏相机 因为我想拍张完美的
And it was. It was perfect.
而且它也确实是 确实是完美
There was a shaft of light from outside, and she was beautiful, she was perfect.
外面射进来一束光 而且她很美 她很完美
And then, I guess there was a light leak.
然后 我想是曝光了
I never had a light leak in a ChapStick camera!
我以前的唇膏相机从没曝过光
I want that cover inset. Do you know if she's being cremated or buried?
我要那张封面插图 你知道她是在被火化还是下葬
No, Lucy, please!
不 露茜 求你了!
I'm gonna make some calls. She's not gonna like that.
我得打几个电♥话♥ 她不能那样
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
Don, I really need your help. We've got one more shot at this if we're lucky.
堂 我真的很需要你的帮助
Lucy's under a lot of pressure.
露茜很有压力
OK, Don, sweetheart, would you look at me? OK?
好的 堂 甜心 看着我好吗
This is just like when we were in school on the paper, remember?
这就像我们在学校时办报纸一样 记得吗?
OK? We were the only ones who could write and shoot.
好吗 我们是唯一一份图文并茂的
It's just like that. It's just the two of us, and we can't fail.
就像那时一样 就我们俩 我们不能失败
I won't fail, Lucy. I won't.
我不会失败的 露茜 我不会的
OK.
好的
Mind if I cut in?
介意我打断下吗?
Call security, and you don't make it home tonight.
你要是叫保安 今晚你就回不去了
I pull out a Sharpie, sign a sneaker,
我随随便便给双球鞋签个名
and they'll load you in the trunk for me.
粉丝们就会帮我把你装进后车厢
It's good to see you.
见到你真好
You look good.
你看起来不错
I thought we had something special.
我以为我们关系很特别
We did. We do.
是的 是很特别
So special you set me up? I wouldn't...
特别到你要来陷害我吗 我没...
His name's Don.
他叫堂
He lives in East Hollywood.
他住在东好莱坞
I have his card.
我有他的名片
Hey, Lucy, I got something. What?
嘿 露茜 我有些消息 什么?
Blair Marshall just made a seven-figure deal
布莱尔·马绍尔刚做成了一笔7位数的交易
to pose for Playboy two months after her due date.
在她预产期两个月后给花♥花♥公♥子♥拍照
Denise Richards was six.
丹尼斯·理查德斯只是六位数
Two months? That's impossible.
两个月 不可能
Uh, excuse me.
大家注意一下
Elliott Green gets to pick something from the swag pile.
艾略特·格林可以从礼包里挑东西了
Swag pile.
礼包
Way to go, man. Good job.
走好 老兄 做得好
Suck up! Of course it was Elliott.
讨好 当然 是艾略特
Hey. Hey, what's my sweet little nephew doing tomorrow?
嘿 嘿 明天我可爱的小侄子要做什么
Brent, get out of my chair.
布雷特 从我座位上起来
Oh, I did it. And you know something, you should be kissing my ass
我做到了 你知道吗 你现在该奉承我下了
just a little bit more considering I probably just saved your job.
看在我可能刚刚保住了你的饭碗的份上
So after you threaten it, now you're gonna save it?
那么在你差点打碎我饭碗之后 现在你又要来保住它了?
Oh, give me a break. I think we both know you want to stay here.
让我松口气吧 我想我们都知道你想要留下
Let me see your little masterpiece.
让我看看你的小杰作
Editorial's gonna take the biggest hit.
社论的变动将会最大
Well, it's already a wasteland.
好吧 反正那已经是个荒地了
Look at these bullshit numbers.
看看这些胡扯的数字
What, you're just gonna eliminate the fact-checking department?
什么 你还要解散事实核查部?
How much crack are you smoking?
你今天吸了多少毒品?
Know what I love about you? Besides, you know, nothing?
知道我喜欢你什么吗? 除了这个 你知道 什么都没?
It's that cando attitude. You know what you can do?
又是那种能做的态度 你知道你能做什么吗?
You can get out of my office.
你可以从我办公室滚出去了
I count a 23 percent reduction in overhead right there.
我减少了23%的经营管理支出
Twenty percent of which is in editorial. This is like a cheap power grab.
20%是出自社论 这个简直太扯了
I have two magazines to put out.
我有两个本杂♥志♥要出
I love your proposal, by the way.
顺便一提 我喜欢你的提案
It's so colorful. Gib is gonna love it.
非常的丰富 吉布会喜欢它的
Excuse me, Lucy. Thank you.
打扰一下 露茜 谢谢
Oh, she's like 23. She's way too old for you.
她都要23岁了 对你来说太老了
No, 23 is good.
不 23正好
I have told you guys a million times,
我告诉过你们几百遍了
leave the packages at the door, don't ring.
把包裹放在门口 别按门铃
It's Holt McLaren.
是豪特·麦克莱恩
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛?
Well, you told me if I ever needed anything...
你告诉过我 要是我需要什么...
Well, you gave me your address. You could've called.
你给了我你的地址 你可以打电♥话♥的
Well, I didn't.
恩 我没打
Can I talk to you? It'll just take a minute.
我能跟你谈谈吗? 就几分钟
You look different.
你看起来不一样了
I was almost asleep.
我都快睡着了
What's up?
什么事?
I need a favor.
我需要你帮个忙
A favor. What kind of favor?
帮忙 帮什么样的忙?
For Julia.
为了朱莉娅
I wanna... I wanna do something nice for her.
我想... 我想为她做点好事
She's wrecked.
她很憔悴
She's on these painkillers. She can't sleep.
老是依赖止疼药 失眠
She doesn't remember what happened with Kira and with the accident.
她不记得和奇拉还有那场事故发生了什么
I'm sure you filled her in. Yeah, of course I did.
我肯定你编了一套告诉她了 对 我当然告诉了
She lost her best friend.
她失去了最好的朋友
So you want to do something nice and make it all better.
所以你想做点好事来弥补一下
Come on, Lucy, don't give me your patronizing bullshit.
别这样 露茜 别跟我说些施舍恩惠的废话
Look, please, I'm asking you for a favor.
看 求你 我要你的帮助
Like a little piece in your magazine to make her feel better,
就在你杂♥志♥上登一点 让她感觉好些
just a little better for a minute.
就一点 一点点就好了
Julia is a part of a whole feeding frenzy.
朱莉娅是整个热潮的一部分
People only want to hear "poor Julia" stories.
人们只想听到可怜的朱莉娅的故事
So... so that's it?
那只能是那样吗?
It is if you don't stop the "I'm from West Virginia" thing.
就只能这样了 如果你不停止继续贬低自己的话
I've invested too much time and energy in you.
我在你身上花费了太多的时间和精力
You had this heroic moment. The whole world sees you differently.
你有了一个英雄时刻 全世界的人都会对你另眼相待了
You are a star now. You have power.
你现在是明星了 有力量了
All right.
是的
Then demand things.
那就要求点什么
If you don't start using your power, you will lose it.
如果你不用你的力量 你就会失去它的
All right. So... so give Julia a story.
好的 所以 让朱莉娅上杂♥志♥
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表