剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Don! Not so loud.
堂 别那么大声
Julia! Julia!
朱莉娅! 朱莉娅!
Could you step out while we get some pictures of the stars?
我们在拍大牌明星 你能靠点边吗
Holt McLaren?
豪特·麦克拉伦?
You were great in "Another word for love".
你在"畸爱"那片子里表现不错
Thanks.
谢谢
I mean really great like "stop the presses" great.
我是指真的很棒 棒得记者都没兴趣了
Yet, somehow the presses keep going, huh?
可媒体还是一浪接一浪 不是吗
Haven't seen you in the trades lately.
最近有段时间没见你露面了
Haven't seen you in the trades lately.
最近有段时间没见你露面了
I took some time off.
我休息了一段
You did like 7 movies in a row but they all bombed.
貌似你谈了7部电影 都无疾而终了
Yeah, I did.
是这样的
Countdown, Blow Monkey, Pale Assassin, rawling, 1313 Tallyhouse Lane.
"倒计时" "充气猴" "苍白暗♥杀♥者" "咆哮" "刹那" "豪♥宅♥路1313号♥"
That's only six.
那才6部
And Dead Heat with an uncredited cameo.
还有"无名贝壳之致命热度"
You're creepy, man.
你吓死我了
You're always great in everything you do, you're authentic.
无论你干什么都游刃有余 演什么象什么
Thanks. Anything coming up?
谢谢 有什么新作品问世吗
Huh? Anything coming up?
什么 有什么新作品问世吗
I'm like in talks in this cool Fincher movie.
正在谈一个芬奇导的片子 很酷
It's a great script. We'll see.
剧本很不错 看看行不行
That sounds pretty vague. Huh?
听上去挺渺茫的 什么
Sounds pretty unlikely, like the movie probably won't happen.
听上去戏不大啊 感觉成不了
Anyway, take care, man.
再说了 再见
Hey, Holt, Holt! Holt!
豪特 豪特 豪特
What?
又怎么了
They have great chemistry.
他们彼此很来电
He's not very good but they're good together, you know.
他不怎么样 不过他们处得很不错
They look hot together. What?
看着够亲热的 什么
There was a rumor...
听说...
He screwed her on a movie.
他在戏里"关照"了她
What the hell did you say? I don't believe it. I don't believe it.
你说什么呢 我也不相信
But I could find out definitively.
不过你要是想搞个明白
If you wanna know. What are you talking about?
我可以查出真凭实据 你说什么呢
That way maybe you could give me a little piece of gossip.
也许你能给我透个小道消息
Or a big one.
或者大丑闻之类的
And that way I could help you get your career out of the toilet.
作为交换 我可以让你的演艺事业重振雄风
It's good work, Don.
堂 干得好
That's great work.
很出色
I wanna see that footage first.
底片我得第一个看
Get out of here.
走吧
Hey, Holt, where's your smile, buddy?
豪特 你的笑容去哪里了
Right here, pal.
这儿呢 朋友
What was the fight with this guy?
你和那家伙为什么打起来了
He was just being an idiot.
他简直白♥痴♥到家了
He was on the floor, you know,
知道吗 他就趴在地板上
he looks back up at me and I'm all like
从下面看我 我就冲他喊
"I do Krav Maga, bitch!"
"王八蛋 我可是玩搏击的"
Guys, right here. Thank you, beautiful.
看这边 谢谢 好极了
Oh, hey, bummer about that paparazzi dude.
碰上那狗仔真够倒霉的
Yeah. So, what's up, man?
是啊 最近怎么样
Huh? You've been working?
什么 忙什么呢
I'm developping a couple of things.
都在谈着呢
He's gotten independent.
他现在搞独♥立♥制片
You were awesome in "Another word for love".
你那个"畸爱"演得太绝了
One of my all times. Thanks, man.
我的最爱之一啊 多谢了
I thought "Damn! This guy is good."
我当时就想他妈的 这家伙真有两下子
I thought I was gonna have to like move aside.
我这样的就哪凉快哪歇着去吧
I'm gonna go sit down.
我去那边坐会
Hey, keep at it. You've got mad skills, dog.
加油干啊 你的演技实在让我们抓狂
Yeah, peace out, bro.
老兄 再见了
I'm sorry about earlier. That photographer was a nut job.
之前发生的事我很遗憾 那个摄影师真是个疯子
And you give a shit because? I'm Lucy Spiller, Now magazine.
你干嘛这么关心这个 我是Now杂♥志♥的露茜·斯彼勒
I'm a big fan.
是你的影迷
Right.
这样啊
I would love to do a feature on you some time.
我想什么时候给你做个专访
The actor's actor.
"演员中的演员"
Actor's actor, huh?
演员中的演员?
Isn't that a nice way to say I'm chronically unemployed?
你不过是想把我长♥期♥失业说得好听点吧
We just have to find the right thing to do together.
我们得找个正确的事情或者合适的理由
Or the right reason.
一起大干一场
Bye.
再见
What an asshole! Gee, you think?
真是个混♥蛋♥ 你也这么想
Easy there, Tyson. Hey.
放松 泰森 听着
I'm so sorry I ruined your premiere.
抱歉我搞砸了你的首映式
You kidding?
你开什么玩笑
You took their minds off the movie which sucks.
你把他们对那部烂片的注意力都转到你身上去了
Come on, you were great though.
拜托 你在片中演技一流
You just love me.
你是爱我才这样说的
Yeah, I guess I do.
我想我是的
You can do better than that.
你能让我更爽
Don't you think we've been in the news enough for one night?
你不觉得今晚我们在媒体上已经够风光了吗
Come on, you really think anybody in here sees anything but themselves?
来吧 你以为这些人除了他们自己眼里还有别人吗
Plus it's really dark in here.
再说这够黑了
It is.
的确够黑
And wet.
还够湿
Make me come.
让我高♥潮♥吧
Great performance!
演得棒极了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, nobody in Hollywood reads.
知道吗 好莱坞没人读书
It'd be a stress to call me somebody in Hollywood.
称呼我是好莱坞的人我可担当不起啊
This whole book...
这本书...
the whole thing happens because
整本书不过是由
the guy dips a cookie on some tea.
一个男人把饼干放进茶里而引出来的
It's not just any cookie.
不是什么饼干
It's a madeleine.
是玛德琳蛋糕
She's gorgeous and she's read Proust.
她很美 还读普鲁斯特("追忆似水年华"的作者)
Cal. I'm Lucy.
卡尔 我是露茜
What?
什么
I think this is the part where you lose interest because I'm not a player.
我还以为你不会对我有兴趣 我又不是明星
I look that shallow.
我看上去那么肤浅吗
No, you don't look shallow at all.
不 一点也不
Well, I might be.
也许我是有点肤浅
Just a little.
不过只是一点点
I think we should get a medal for sitting through that movie tonight.
我觉得今晚能把这部电影看完真该给我们颁发奖章
Yeah. Or something.
对 或者其他什么东西
Definitely something.
一定要找点什么
That's me.
我的车
That's me.
我的也来了
You think you can catch me? if you let me.
你能追上我吗 如果你给我机会的话
Hey, buddy you like that?
朋友 喜欢这个吗
Huh? You like that, buddy?
喜欢吗
Sure you do.
你肯定喜欢
There's somebody at the door.
有人敲门
Hey, Stormy. Hey, Don.
你好 斯道米 你好 堂
Come on in.
进来吧
I was just playing a little wine music for Tristan.
我在放葡萄酒音乐给特里斯坦听
I hear it. Yeah, he likes that.
我听到了 他很喜欢
Dr. Lucero said the cancer could go away but it's not very likely.
卢塞若医生说他的癌症会好的 不过看来希望渺茫
Cats are nocturnal.
猫都是夜间活动的
Right.
是的
Listen, do you think I can get the rest of my money now?
能把剩下的钱给我吗
Here you go.
抱一下他
Let go, baby. Let go.
放手 孩子 放开我
You put that strap-on riding his butt.
你套着假阴♥茎♥干那家伙的屁♥股♥
I did. That was great.
没错 这手挺绝
Here you go.
给你
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢 好的
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表