剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
My plan is for us to be
我的主意就是我们像教堂里的老鼠那样
as quiet as church mice until this is over.
保持安静 直到一切结束
Hiding while others may die is not a plan.
在这种生死攸关的时候躲起来可不是什么好主意
Neither is rushing a gunman
让清洁女工去
from 40 feet away with your cleaning lady.
突袭40步远的持枪歹徒也不见得就好
You OK?
你还好吗
Maybe you can create a diversion.
或许你可以制♥造♥混乱转移注意力
Or maybe we can sit here like I just said
或者像我说的一样
and let this thing play out.
坐着等到结束
American men, you have no balls.
你这个美国男人真没胆
Hey, buddy, buddy. I'm OK.
伙计 伙计 我没事
Buddy. I know you're pissed, buddy.
伙计 我知道你很生气
But I will blow your brains out.
但我可以打穿你的脑袋
I'm OK. Don, goddamn it, look at me!
我没事 堂 混♥蛋♥ 看着我
Go ahead, Don. Come on. I'm OK.
来试试 堂 来吧 我没事
Do you understand? Go ahead, Don.
你明白吗 来试试 堂
Do you understand? Give me that ice.
你明白吗 把冰块给我
Sweetheart, give me your blouse.
甜心 把你的上衣给我
What?
什么
I need it to wrap the ice. Come on!
我要用它把冰块包起来 快点
You can have my shirt. Thanks, buddy.
你可以用我的衬衫 谢谢 伙计
That much cologne that close to her face
喷这么浓的香水
will cause brain damage.
会引起大脑损伤
Give it to me, princess.
小公主 把它给我
Give it to me! Come on!
给我! 快点!
Here you go.
来
OK. Put this on here.
好的 放在脸上
I'm sorry. OK?
我很抱歉 好吗
I had to let everyone know
我得让所有人知道
that I mean business. OK?
我是认真的 明白吗
Take out the ram
把公羊揪出来
the sheep fall into place. All right?
所有的羊才会听话 明白吗
Seriously, though
但是
would it have killed you to call me back?
给我打电♥话♥你会死吗
Who are you?!
你是谁
Look at this guy.
看看这个人
Look at this guy. Who is this guy?
看看这个人 这人是谁
Don't you hate that?
真让人生气
He's gonna pretend that he doesn't know who I am.
他假装不认识我
Because God forbid you should give me the satisfaction
你应该满足我的要求
of your acknowledgment.
很轻易地认出我
His name is Sammy Winter.
他的名字叫萨米·文特
He's a former child star from Buster Rules.
他是前"巨人王国"里的童星
That's right.'81 through '89, Buster Rules.
对 81年到89年 巨人王国
Two-time People's Choice winner?
两度获最受观众欢迎奖
Ring a bell, buddy?
想起来没有
Remember?
记得吗
Jesus Christ, this guy's a...
上帝 这个人...
All right, Sammy, you got my attention
萨米 你已经引起我的注意了
what is it that you want?
你想要什么
I want you to keep your promise.
我想要你说话算数
That's what I want.
我就想要这个
I want you to keep your promise.
我要你说话算数
Meaning? Meaning? 1989.
什么意思 意思是1989年
Buster Rules about to wrap a nine-year run
"巨人王国"要策划一部能常演不衰
as a perennial top-20 show,that's right.
荣登节目榜前20名的九季剧目
I pick a young go-getter, named Lucy Spiller,
我挑了"收视指南"的
yeah, at TV Guide,
年青又能干的露茜·斯彼勒
I pick her over all the others to do my exclusive.
来负责报道我的独家新闻
Ring a bell, Lucy?
露茜 想起来了吗
Of course it does.
当然想起来了
that's right, I was gonna do a cover.
对 我当时在做一个封面报道
And you said you owed me.
你说你欠我的
Those were your words, Lucy. Your words.
露茜 那是你的原话 你说过
You owe me.
你欠我的
Well, I'm here to collect.
我是来收帐的
Company. Beautiful.
有人来了 太好了
Company. Come on, sweetie.
来人了 过来
Don, please, please!
堂 别过去! 别过去!
Please, Don. It's OK.
堂 没事的
Back up.
退后
It's going to be OK.
会好起来的
Thank you for the shirt.
谢谢你的衬衫
Do you really think everything's going to be all right?
你真觉得会好起来吗
Absolutely.
当然
Let's go. Come on. Keep coming.
快点 继续
We don't have time!
我们没有足够的时间
We're going to have to find a way
那我们就得想办法
to make enough time.
挤出时间
I mean, who's your cover this month? Who is it?
谁是你们这个月的封面人物 是谁
Oh! Joey Perez and Dana Pritchard? That's crap, man!
乔伊·普瑞茨和丹娜·普理查德? 那些都是废物
I've shat things more interesting than those two.
我放屁都比他们有趣
Do a story on me dedicated to Sammy Winter.
做个关于萨米·文特的封面
What I'm really like
我是个什么样的人
how I'm the most misunderstood person in Hollywood.
我在好莱坞是如何被误解的
We can touch on my alcoholism, the infidelities.
我们可以说说我的酗酒史 无宗教主义
We'll do the whole story behind the story.
挖掘一下故事背后的故事
The whole thing, a beautiful cover.
完整的故事 完美的封面
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Johnny Gage! No way! Dude! Dude.
强尼·盖奇! 不可能吧! 好伙计
Ladies and gentlemen, Johnny Gage in the house!
女士们先生们 强尼·盖奇居然在这
Dude! Good to see you, dude. You look great.
见到你很高兴 你看起来不错
Thank you. Thanks, man.
谢谢 谢谢
Got a movie going, right, big movie?
在拍电影对吗 一部大制♥作♥电影?
This guy was on my show
这个人上过我的节目
back the day my radio show, you remember that?
我的电台节目 你还记得吗
Sure. Great show. How's it going?
当然 非常好的节目 最近怎样
I got fired yesterday.
我昨天被炒鱿鱼了
Do you believe that shit?
你相信吗
And they kept on that talentless bitch, man.
把那个无能的女人留下了
She was about as entertaining as a pledge drive.
她的有趣程度也就和慈善拍卖♥♥会差不多
I'm so sorry, man.
我很抱歉
I'm working on this new movie
我在拍一部新电影
and I got a meeting.
我有个会议
I was wondering if I could, you know, go, and...
我是不是能先走
Dude, you're Johnny Gage.
伙计 你可是强尼·盖奇
Thank you. Thanks, man.
谢谢 谢谢
They'll reschedule.
他们会另改时间
Sit down. Come on, let's start...
坐下 快点 我们开始
Sammy, let him go, let half of these people go.
萨米 让他走 让一半的人都走
What are they gonna do, call the cops?
他们能怎么做 找警♥察♥?
No. Everybody stays.
不 所有人都留下
Look, no disrespect, man, but she's right.
听着 没不敬的意思 她是对的
What've any of us ever done to you?
我们对你做过什么了
You stopped caring.
你开始忘记我了
Why do you carry on with this one?
为什么你看上这个人了
He has no character.
他一点个性都没有
We're just co-workers.
我们只是同事
so what?
所以呢
you were in a meeting when I walked in?
我进来的时候你们在开会?
Please.
得了
besides who do you think cleans up after you at night?
不然你认为是谁会清理你们的事后现场
the condom fairy?
避孕套仙子?
i'm sorry, dear, what's your name? Maria.
抱歉 亲爱的 你叫什么名字 玛丽亚
How original. Maria, shut the hell up.
见解很独到啊 玛丽亚 给我闭嘴
Is it hard to hear that you're a coward?
听到别人叫你懦夫很不好受?
Sitting there with your knees in your chest
你抱着腿坐那
like a fetus.
跟个胎儿一样
Why do you give it away to this?
你为什么把自己给这个人
Could you just shut up?
你能闭嘴吗
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表