剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
and the whipped cream and the strap-on right in your...
那搅拌过的奶油 然后那个妓♥女♥就开始...
You wanna talk about that anymore? Why don't you say that shit again?
你还要再多聊一点吗? 为什么不再说一遍?
No.
不
Who you working with? I'm a small businessman.
你为谁工作? 我是个小商人
Who hired you for those pictures? Nobody, just me.
谁雇你拍的照片 没人 就我自己
You lying nutbag.
你这满口谎话的蠢货
You hold the third highest all-time rebound record,
你一直保持着第三高的篮板记录
but your free-throw percentage is hurting the team.
但是你的罚球率却连累了你们队
In the first three games, you averaged 22 points,
在前三场比赛里你平均得分22分
then it went up to 26 points by game four, then you fouled out.
在第四场升到26分 然后你犯满被罚下场
You son of a bitch!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You're bent.
你是个分子
Technically, I'm schizophrenic.But I am high-functioning.
技术上说 我是精神分♥裂♥者 但是我是高功能性的
So beautiful...
太漂亮了...
What? So beautiful.
什么? 太漂亮了
He was my buddy, yeah. But he's gone... gone.
他是我朋友 是的 但是他走了... 走了
Crazy little cockroach.
疯子蟑螂
This shit ain't over.
这破事还没完
OK.
好的
There they are!
他们来了!
Cedars will be a zoo. We'll send shooters to throw people off.
席德斯将会变成一个动物园 我们会派点摄影师过去掩人耳目
Now, the competition is going to be insane.
马上竞争会接近疯狂
But that's OK because we've got the right information.
但是那都没关系 因为我们有正确的信息
Our intel says the baby's going to be born somewhere else.
我们的内线说他们会在其他地方生孩子
They're gonna be using decoys and impostors to evade us.
他们会用伪装者 冒充者来躲避我们
But we're gonna be in the right place at the right time.
但我们会在正确的时间 正确的地点出现
Aw, that's not the shot.
这可不是我要的
Yeah, I got it.
对 我拿到了
Yes. Yes!
太好了 太好了
I'm counting on you. I thought that was obvious.
我全靠你了 我觉得那很明显
Yeah, lakeside, Thursday. Love to Katie.
好的 湖畔 周四 爱你凯蒂
If Tina Harrad can beat that, he should give her the job.
如果蒂娜·赫拉得搞定这个的话 我就让贤
How's that feel?
感觉怎样?
Being the first tabloid editor to put a dead star on the cover?
做为第一个把死亡明星的照片放到封面上的小报编辑?
It feels great.
感觉很爽
Great like pornographer great?
像做三♥级♥艳星一样爽吗?
Well, you call it what you want.
你想怎么叫就怎么叫吧
Just about every news outlet in the world has picked up this story.
只要世界上每一家新闻机构都抢着转载那篇报道
The media bloggers are going ape-shit,
那些媒体博客都要挤爆了
and you think that cover's not gonna pop?
你觉得那个封面不会受欢迎吗?
I told you to up the draw.
我提醒过你罩子放亮点
And People made a deal for $1.5 million for the Baby Blogan pictures,
人们能出一百五十万来买♥♥布·罗根小孩的照片
and we scooped 'em for expenses.
我们的花销根本是九牛一毛
No doubt about it, you're the queen.
毫无疑问 你是女皇
And you were the only one who nailed the Blogan thing.
你是唯一一个挖到布·罗根新闻的
God. God,
上帝
I mean, too vain to carry her own baby.
我是说 都虚荣到不想怀自己的亲生儿子
And the exclusive with the surrogate was a great touch.
而去找了代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥这个独家新闻的确是个亮点
So, what're you gonna do next week, Your Highness?
那么 下周你要做什么呢? 尊敬的陛下
Maybe I'll get lucky.
也许我还要走运呢
You know somebody else who's gonna die?
你知道还有其他人要死了吗?
Some other big celebrity couple is gonna fake a baby?
哪对明星夫妇还要假装怀孕?
Those are the only covers that are gonna keep us out of debt.
这些是唯一能够帮我们改变赤字的封面
Well, thanks for your concern, but that's my problem.
多谢关心 但那是我的问题
No, it's not. As of tomorrow,it's Tina Harrad's problem.
不 不是 到了明天 就会是蒂娜·赫拉得的问题了
Unless you accept my cuts.
除非你接受我的削减预算
Holy shit.
天哪
Hi. I want you, Terry and Janice to meet me in the office in 15 minutes.
我要你 特里和珍妮斯15分钟后在我办公室见
They did a nice job, huh?
他们做的不错是吧?
Yeah... it looks awesome.
是啊 看起来棒极了
You wanna go out?
要出去吗?
Are you feeling up to it? Yeah, why not?
你要去吗? 对 为什么不呢?
All right. I'll get dressed.
好 我去穿衣服了
Oh, this better be good, sweet pea,
最好是什么大好事 甜豆
because what I was dreaming is illegal in most states.
因为我刚才所做的梦在大多数州可都是不合法的
Let me just say this, Gibson.
我这样说
Whatever happens tonight, you will never forget this moment.
今晚发生的事你将永世难忘
This is what we both live for.
而且是我们为之奋斗终身的事
You want to cut your overhead by 20 percent?
你想减少20%的经营管理支出?
How about 50?
50%怎么样?
We combine the magazines. One monster publication.
我们把两本杂♥志♥联合起来 一本出版业的怪物
The credibility of Now with all the lurid fun of Dirt.
现代的可靠性加上流言的娱乐性
A glossy tabloid. It is more than that.
一份闪亮的小报 不仅仅是那个
This is People magazine with a healthy dose of "screw you. "
这是一本用健康口吻骂"去你的"的"人物周刊"
It's the National Enquirer without the penis-enlargement ads.
这将是一份没有垃圾广♥告♥的"国家先驱报"
Wal-Mart mommy will love it, and so will the rich sorority girls.
从超♥市♥妈妈到有钱富家女都会爱不释手
You know, when I bought Now magazine,
你知道 当我买♥♥现代杂♥志♥是
I thought I had paid my way into legitimacy.
我以为我是在为传统文化做贡献
I bought an institution.
我买♥♥下的是体制
Now magazine brought America through the second half of the 20th century.
现代杂♥志♥带美国走过了20世纪的下半叶
It was solid, dependable, but it is over. It's culturally irrelevant.
它坚固 可靠 但它已经结束了 它和文化已经格格不入了
Well, then I'm culturally irrelevant.
那么我也已经和文化格格不入了
No, not if you change, not if you charge the old with the new.
不 如果你改变就不会 如果你革新就不会
Look at Blair and Logan.
看看布莱尔和罗根
These are two has-beens that became huge because they joined forces.
两个过气的人联合在了一起就更有力了
We have the chance to shape American culture.
我们有机会重塑美国文化
Is this the shape we want for the culture?
这是我们想要塑造的文化吗?
You're the one who always says let the marketplace decide.
你总是在说让市场决定
This is what the marketplace wants.
这是市场需求
You need this. No, you need this.
你需要这样做 不 是你需要
If I do this for you...
如果我为你做了...
You name it. I'll do anything. I know this will succeed.
随你说 我什么都会做的 我知道这能成功
I know it. I can feel it.
我知道 我能感觉到
Brent Barrow know anything about this? I came straight to you.
布雷德·巴洛知道这事吗 我直接就找你了
Vision is not a part of his job. He won't be pleased.
眼光不是他的工作 他不会高兴的
I don't give a shit. I don't work for him.
我才不鸟他呢 我不为他工作
And God help you if you're wrong.
如果你错了 愿上帝帮助你
I won't be.
我不会的
Yeah, see? Told you.
对 看到啦? 告诉过你
'Morning, sweetheart.
早上好 甜心
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表