剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
第一季 第十一集
流言
So, what's the girl's part like? She's gotta be super young.
女主角有何要求? 她必须得很年轻
I'm gonna get the sex tape back.
我会拿回那盘性♥爱♥录像带的
Here's the original tape.
这就是母带
I don't think Willa's threesome went over very well with Lucy.
我觉得露茜不会对薇拉3P的事就这么算了的
This is your problem. You need to fix it.
这是你的问题 你得自己收拾
Donny, is that you?
堂尼 是你吗?
Little Lover?
小情人
I came clean about a secret that's been bothering me for years.
我终于说出被困扰多年的秘密
She called me Little Lover.
她叫我小情人
Your stepmother? I've met her.
你的继母? 我见过她
Sometimes I liked it.
有时我还挺喜欢她这么叫我的
Don, you know none of that is your fault, right?
堂 这不是你的错 知道吗?
No, Lucy, I don't.
不 露茜 我不知道
We all struggle to stay sane.
我们都在努力保持清醒
I'm schizophrenic, so for me it's harder.
我有精神分♥裂♥症 所以我更难保持清醒了
I focus on getting the shot.
我集中精力拍照片
I focus on getting the story.
我全心投入爆猛料
Oh, my God, Don, you're bleeding. It's his blood. I got it on me.
天哪 堂 你在流血 是他的血 我粘到了
Wait a minute. Whose blood?
等一下 谁的血?
Whose blood, Don?
谁的血 堂?
Jesus, Don, what did you do?
老天 堂 你做了什么?
But this shot, this story? It'll wreck me.
但是这张相片 这份猛料 会整死我的
This is the story of how it all fell apart.
这就是它支离破碎的始末
It's the story of misplaced trust...
故事讲述的是
Of deception and betrayal,
遇人不淑 偷♥情♥背叛
not by our enemies, but by our friends.
并非敌方出击 而是被好朋友偷了自己的汉子
It's the story of America's favorite spoiled celebutantes.
这则消息是美国热捧的宠儿
The inseparable Tuesday Nelson and Lulu Cagle,
形影不离的图丝黛·萊欧森和露露·凯格乐
famous for being famous.
这对姐妹花红破了半边天
We want to shop where they shop...
我们要在他们购物的地方购物
...party where they party...
聚会的地方开聚会
...wear what they wear...
穿和她们一样的衣服
...and get up close and personal with Lulu's fianc? boho artist Tommy Spiro,
接近露露的未婚夫 波西米亚艺术家汤米·斯皮罗
who pisses on the press, won't sit for an interview
这人藐视媒体 扬言不接受任何采访
and is currently getting it on the side
跟他的真爱的好友
from his true love's best friend forever, Tuesday.
图丝黛偷♥情♥
My source is solid.
我消息确凿
If we move fast enough, we can expose this little bastard
如果步子够快 我们就能曝光这个小杂种
before he ruins this precious friendship.
提前帮他毁掉这份珍贵的友谊
OK, this is our cover. Fly, my little monkeys.
好吧 这就是这期封面 干活啦 我的小祖宗们
Look what somebody threw away. A perfectly good camera.
瞧瞧有人把什么给扔了 多好的相机呀
Too bad it's got shit all over it. No, no, no, no!
真是糟糕它现在都脏了 不 别 别
It's our yard! You don't litter in our yard, homes. Huh?
这是我们的地盘 敢在我们这照东西 哼?
Remember these two faces. I don't want to see you around here again.
记住这两张脸 别让我在附近再见到你
Oh, no, my camera! My camera...
我的相机 我的相机
MTV is auctioning off props from 18 seasons worth of Real World sets.
MTV正在拍卖♥♥热播18季的真实世界里的道具(真人秀节目)
I want to do a "best of" list.
我想做一♥期♥精选辑
OK, I'll have one of the interns go through the DVDs.
好的 我会叫个实习生把DVD都看一遍
No, I want you to do it. That's busy work.
不 我想让你亲自做 那可够累人的
Then get busy.
那就让自己累点儿吧
Already? I don't pay you enough.
搞定了 我钱还没给足你呢
I didn't get everything you need. No, you didn't.
你要的我没拍全 是的 你没有
Don, I need her with Tommy. I'm going back.
堂 我要她和汤米一起的 我这就回去
All right, I'm sorry. I love you. Ow!
好吧 抱歉 我爱你 哎呦
What?
怎么了?
I fell over.
我摔倒了
You fell over? No.
你摔倒了? 没
It was a couple of guys.
来了几个人
It's not a great neighborhood. You got mugged?
那儿的人不友善 你碰到无赖了?
I'm OK, but they took my camera.
我没事 但他们拿走了我的相机
All right, we'll take care of it. Here, Don.
那就好 我们会处理的 这个 堂
I want you to carry this.
带上这个
It's a stun gun, 300,000 volts.
这是把防身枪 30万伏电压
OK? No, Lucy, you keep it.
好吧? 不 露茜 你留着
It's all right, it's my spare.
没关系 我还有
It's OK.
可以吧
How does it feel?
这个被电到是什么感觉?
to find out. Don!
我不知道 你也不需要知道 堂
This will mess with your nervous system. Please, I'm serious.
会让你的神经系统错乱 求你了 我是说真的
Don't play with it.
别玩它
OK. Don...
好的 堂...
I know.
我明白了
All right, just this once while I'm here. Just on the leg!
好吧 就我在的这一次 就腿上一下
Ow! Oh, God.
哎呦 我的天呐
Fun's over. OK.
过够瘾了 对
Thanks, Lucy.
谢谢 露茜
Oh, God.
哦 我的天
How do you want to do this?
你想怎么处理这个?
I don't know.
我不知道
Battery acid?
用蓄电池硫酸?
It never was.
就当没发生过
We won't talk about it.
我们不再提这事了
Pinky swear.
拉钩
Come on, pinky swear.
来嘛 拉钩
Like Men in Black with the flashing light that erases your memory?
就像黑衣人的闪光 删除你的记忆?
Yep.
是的
Or we could just burn it.
要么我们就把它烧了
Your turn.
轮到你了
Easy there, tough guy.
放松点 野蛮人
Is that it? I think so.
就这样? 我想没错
Unless you have something else you want to break.
除非你还想破坏点别的什么东西
What else you got?
那你有什么可以破坏的呢?
Hey, my brother. Hey.
嘿 老兄 嗨
Tuesday and Lulu in the house? For sure.
图丝黛和露露在里面 当然
Tommy? Nope. Lulu tossed this though.
汤米也在? 不 不过露露递给我这个
You know that show they're doing, right? Got today's call times.
你知道这可是写着他们要干嘛 对吧?今天就到这儿了
Hundred bucks. Fifty?
一百块 五十?
OK.
好吧
Thanks.
谢了
Want to buy a security tape?
想买♥♥监控录像吗?
No. Celebrity upskirts.
不 名人露底照
I'm good.
我够了
Don Konkey.You hear about this psycho?
堂 康奇 你听说过这个变♥态♥吗?
He cut off his pinky for a cover shot.
他为了搞封面切掉了自己的小指
Spiller's got you by the balls, donkey boy!
斯彼勒抓住你的蛋蛋了 蠢驴
Hey, assface!
嗨 大囧脸!
How much you'd get for your little finger? The bitch pay up?
你那小指头赚了多少钱? 那个贱♥人♥给了没?
Collin De Quisto. Last sale, Jessica on the beach, $1,000, nonexclusive.
你叫科林 上期杰西卡在海滩上 1000美元还不是独家的
If you'd stayed longer that day,
如果你那天再待久一点
you'd have got her and Nick's reunion.
你就会拍到她和尼克的重聚
Bauer-Griffin got $50,000 for that. Double with international syndication.
巴文就这么拿到了5千美金 辛迪加出价一万
That's your problem. You got no follow-through.
这就是你的问题 你从来不会坚持
Screw you, Konkey!
日你大爷 康奇
Remember these two faces.
记住这两张面孔
Tina Harrod pulled her cover on Denise Richards.
天娜·哈罗德安排德尼斯·理查德处理封面
I can't confirm it, but I'm guessing Tu-Lu and Tommy.
我不确定 但我猜会是姐妹花和汤米
Does she have pictures? Called around the agencies.
她有照片吗? 给所有代理都打过了
Nothing's come in, but my source says she's holding the cover open.
还没回音 不过消息说她这次很高调
She seems pretty confident. Well, it's not over yet.
她看起来很自信 还好 不晚
What's the name of that animal charity that Tuesday fronts?
图丝黛牵头的动物基金叫什么?
Friends of Fin, Feathers and Fur. They raised $25,000 in a day for a duckling
鱼鸟兽之友 他们为一只脖子被啤酒瓶弄伤的
that had its neck broken by a beer bottle.
小鸭子一天募集25000美金
If only the homeless were a little cuter and fuzzier.
要是那些流浪汉能可爱点 毛茸茸点也会有这待遇的
You want me to squeeze the charity. I know, however will I sleep?
你想叫我挪用慈善基金? 是又如何?
Mr. Konkey?
康奇先生?
Mr. Konkey?
康奇先生?
I found this out there in front of the store. Is it yours?
我在仓库前面找到的 是你的吗?
No.
不
My name's Marqui.
我叫马奇
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表