剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
第一季 第八集
流言
I need to get away from you for a while.
我得离开你一段时间
Leo dropped out of sight.
里奥要离开所有人的视线
One of your walkabouts. You always run.
你总是逃跑 这是你的一贯风格
Lucy has serious abandonment issues when it comes to family.
说到家事 露茜曾经被家人抛弃过
Her dad hanged himself when she was a kid.
她爸爸在她还是孩子的时候自缢了
He left her a note, "Lucy, I did it for you.
他给她有了一张条 写着露茜 我这么做是为了你
Someday you'll understand. " That was helpful.
你总有一天会明白的 那很有帮助
Julia's still not quite up to snuff
自从她和豪特把防护栏撞弯以后
since her and Holt's fender bender.
茱莉亚仍不能面对现实
Lucy help set up Julia in rehab.
露茜帮助茱莉亚进入了康复中心
I made a call. They'll have a bed ready tomorrow.
我打了一电♥话♥ 明天他们就会准备好一张床了
No! No!
我不去! 我不去!
I don't think Julia's written her a "thank you" card yet.
我想茱莉亚还没给她写感谢条
Willa finally got her own byline.
威拉最终得到了独♥立♥写作的机会
Little Willa wants to fly solo.
小威拉想单飞了
This would be a great cover story. Wow.
这会是一个很棒的封面故事 哇
Speaking of buying lines, Barrow didn't do so bad himself.
说到买♥♥文章 巴罗自己做得不错
You're Editorial material, Willa.
你是写社论的材料威拉
Lucy ran this story about a cheerleader who was killed by her best friend,
露茜用了关于一个啦啦队长和最好朋友的父亲有了孩子后
after she got pregnant by the girl's father.
被最好的朋友杀死的故事
It's sort of "man meets girl, gets girl pregnant, man's daughter,
类似于一个男人遇到了女孩 把女孩肚子搞大了
who he's also been sleeping with, kills girl" story.
男人和自己女儿通奸 女儿杀了那女孩的故事
Daddy calls me Sarah when he puts his love in me.
爸爸把他的爱给我的时候就叫我萨拉
If only she'd get another cover out of that.
要是她能从中得到另一个封面故事就好了
What?
什么
Reverend Sweet has consented to an interview,
斯威特神父同意接受参访
but won't talk to a reporter, only wants the editor-in-chief.
但他不跟记者谈 只想跟主编谈
You're Lucy Spiller. Yes.
你是露茜·斯彼勒 对
Is that a tape recorder? It is. Do you mind?
那是录音机吗 是的 你介意吗
So many things rhyme.
很多事情都押韵
"Goosey Lucy, Juicy Lucy. "
笨笨的露茜 有趣的露茜
Children can be just as cruel as adults.
孩子们也能与成年人一样残酷
Tell me about your relationship with Amber.
告诉我你和安伯的关系
Amber's father died when she was very young.
在安伯很小的时候她爸爸就死了
It's hard to grow up when a parent is taken suddenly.
成长中突然失去双亲之一会很难熬
You know, don't you? You lost...
你知道这种感觉 不是吗 你失去了
...your father.
你父亲
The dead are always with us.
逝者与我们同在
Let that be a comfort to you.
让那成为你的慰藉吧
He loves you very much. He's right here.
他非常爱你 他就在这儿
Yeah. How old was she when you first molested her?
是的 你第一次骚扰她时她多大
He worries that you're not sleeping.
他担心你睡不着
Look, if we're going to conjure the dead, let's talk to Amber.
看 如果我们要召唤死者的话我们和安伯谈谈吧
Were you trying to get her pregnant?
你试图让她怀孕吗
Do you know your scripture, Lucy?
你知道你的经♥文♥吗 露茜
It's a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
坠落在永生的主手中是一件可怕的事情
If you're not going to answer, there's no reason for this interview.
如果你不准备回答问题 那就没有理由进行这次采访了
He knows you suffer. His death, so hard to accept.
他知道你在挣扎 他的死太难以接受了
Your father has a message. You have time to waste...
你♥爸♥爸给你留了封信 你有时间浪费
He wants you to understand he did it for you.
他想让你明白 他这么做是为了你
He did it for you!
他这么做是为了你
Tell him you understand! End his suffering!
告诉他你明白 结束他的苦难吧
It's hard to grow up when a parent is taken suddenly.
成长中突然失去双亲之一很难熬
The dead are always with us. Let that be a comfort to you.
逝者与我们同在 让那成为你的慰藉吧
He knows you suffer. His death, so hard to accept.
他知道你在痛苦 他的死很难令人接受
Your father has a message. He wants you to understand.
你♥爸♥爸给你留了封信 他想让你明白
He did it for you.
他这么做是为了你
Hey. Hey, baby.
嘿 嘿 宝贝
Sit, sit.
坐 坐
I keep eating this shit hoping I'll find a finger or a tooth in here
我一直都在吃这垃圾 希望能在里面找到根手指或颗牙齿
so I could sue and retire but nothing but chicken.
然后就控告他们拿钱退休 但是除了鸡块什么都没有
Assholes. Here. Oh, no.
混♥蛋♥ 给 不用客气
So, what ya got, pal o' mine?
那么 你有什么消息 大胖子
You know that actress on Birdie, Birdie?
你认识"小鸟"里的那个女演员吗 "小鸟"
Dana Pritchard. Mm.
丹娜·普理查德 对
Yeah, I covered her divorce from that rocker, Perez.
是的 我报道了她跟摇滚明星普瑞茨离婚的事
He beat the crap out of her, but only when he was sober.
他把她打个半死 但只在他喝醉的时候
It was a good story. Mm.
那是不错的故事 的确
It looks like our little Dana's getting married again.
看起来我们的小丹娜又要结婚了
I just booked her the honeymoon suite at the Maroma in Cancun.
我刚在坎昆(墨西哥地名)的马罗马给她定了蜜月套房♥
Here are the dates.
这是日期
The Maroma. Wow, who's the groom?
马罗马 哇 谁是新郎
Another abusive drummer?
又一个爱虐待人的鼓手?
I'm a travel agent, not a psychic, sweetheart.
我只是旅游代理 没有超能力 宝贝
You don't have a name?
你没有名字吗
Airline tickets? Private plane.
飞机票呢? 私人飞机
Oh, someone with money. That makes sense.
有钱人 这说得通
Her career isn't bringing it. Maybe he loves her.
不是她的事业所带来的 也许他爱她
Maybe she likes it in the seat. That's what I'm holding out for.
也许她是喜欢和他在椅子上嘿♥咻♥ 我是这么想的
All right, Tony, thanks. Keep me on speed dial, all right?
好吧 托尼 谢谢 常联♥系♥ 好吧
Keep them Benjamins coming, legs. All right.
以后多合作 宝贝 好的
He just booked her the honeymoon suite at the Maroma in Cancun.
他刚在坎昆(墨西哥地名)的马罗马给她定了蜜月套房♥
Dana Pritchard. Booked a honeymoon suite.
丹娜·普理查德 预订了蜜月套房♥
She's a B-list actress with a sinking sitcom.
她是没落的情景喜剧中的一个二线演员
I love the smell of PR bullshit in the morning.
我喜欢在早上见到公共炒作的案子
Well, I don't smell it. Really? Take a deep breath.
我感觉不到 是吗 深呼吸一口
Dana Pritchard's 15 seconds are over.
丹娜·普理查德的15秒辉煌时刻已经结束了
She had them in front of a club
有人在一家俱乐部的门口
when someone with a cell-phone cam
用手♥机♥拍摄到
caught her husband, rock star Joey Perez,
他的丈夫 摇滚明星乔伊·普瑞茨
beating her like a bowl of brownie mix.
把她打个半死
Good footage, number-one celebrity download for a week.
角度很好 持续一周明星下载排行第一
And then America lost interest.
然后美国人就对她失去兴趣了
Dana's been linked to everyone but Osama.
丹娜和大家关系都很好 除了欧萨马
She's an ink seeker trying to stick it to Perez.
她是个想借机出名的人 想绊上普瑞茨
Do not buy in.
不要理她
We're done, stop stalking me. Look, I called Dana's hair guru.
我们谈完了 不要缠着我 我给丹娜的美发师打了电♥话♥
He's booked for a house call next Sunday at 8am, two heads.
她约他下周日八点到她家去 两个人
Two heads? Give the story to nuts 'n' sluts.
两个人? 把这个故事丢给傻瓜混♥蛋♥杂♥志♥吧
Kenny? Aspirin?
肯尼 阿司匹林
If you really want to chase your tail on this,
如果你真想在弄清楚这件事
set up a lunch with her manager. Jimmy Rembar.
跟她的经理吃顿饭 吉米·伦巴
Pick up the tab, he'll show his hand.
把账单付了 他什么都会告诉你的
Harvard boy can't hold in a fart.
哈佛男生嘴里留不住话的
Thanks. Got your mother's service.
谢了 接通你妈妈的答录机了
Left word. Try her car.
我留言了 试试她的车
Oh, God.
天哪
I've got Holt McLaren on hold for you.
我给你接通豪特·麦克莱恩了
Hola, titty boy.
你好 小帅哥
Hang on, I've got Holt McLaren for you.
等等 我给你接豪特·麦克莱恩
Oh, thank you. Hey, babe.
哦 谢谢 嘿 宝贝
Hey, yourself.
嘿 你好吗
Guess what dope fiend made level five?
你猜怎么着 瘾君子已经到第五阶段治疗了
So don't bring lunch, OK? Because we're going out on a pass.
不要带午餐来了好吧 因为我们要出去吃
Julia, I'm sorry, but we're shooting.
茱莉亚对不起 我们正在拍摄
But I was gonna take you to this place. It's Korean barbeque.
但我要把你带到那家韩国烧烤的
Holt! We're ready for you!
豪特我们在等你
Oh, God, I was counting on it.
上帝 我一直都盼着呢
Do you have any idea how hard it is for me here?
你知不知道我在这儿有多难熬
I mean, it sucks. It really does.
我说 这糟透了 真的
I'll try to be there on family day.
接待日的时候我试试看能不能过去一趟
"Try"?
试试看
Julia, we're shooting nights. It's not easy, remember?
茱莉亚 我们在晚上拍摄 这不容易 记得吗
"Remember. " What's that? Is that like a dig?
记得 那是什么 是挖苦我吗
Julia...
茱莉亚...
No, you know what? You're right.
不 你知道吗 你是对的
I'm sorry, you're right. It's not easy. I know.
对不起 你是对的 那不容易 我知道
I do remember. Yeah, what a nightmare.
我确实记得 对 真是恶梦
I mean, learn the role,
我是说 要去研究角色
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表