剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Don, OK? I swear to God.
堂 知道吗 我向上帝发誓
Get them for me, will you?
帮我弄那些照片回来 好吗
OK?
好吗
Second floor... third floor...
2楼 3楼
East wing, post-op ICU...
东区 术后加护病房♥
Mylar.
聚脂薄膜
They put Mylar on the windows of post-op ICU, Don.
堂 他们把聚脂薄膜贴在术后加护病房♥的窗上
You're not gonna get the picture from here.
你从这里拍不到照片
Thank you.
谢谢
They're really protecting that girl, huh?
他们真的很保护那女孩
If only somebody had protected me that way.
如果有人也那样保护我的话
You have me.
你有我
You don't need her, too, do you?
你也不需要她 是吗
I promised Lucy I'd get this shot.
我答应露茜拍到照片的
Damn Lucy.
该死的露茜
It always comes down to what Lucy wants.
归根到底都是为了露茜的需要
I think you're just gonna have to make a choice between Lucy and I.
我想你得在我跟露茜间做个选择
Oh, no, don't make me do that.
不 不要让我做那样的事
The choice is already made, baby. You can't get the shot.
宝贝 你已经选了 你拍不到照片
Good thing we're at the hospital, huh? I'm gonna need some surgery.
还好我们在医院 我需要做手术
What's wrong? What happened?
怎么了? 发生什么事了?
I cut off my finger.
我切断我的手指了
I set myself on fire freebasing.
我吸毒时烧伤自己了(加热吸食可♥卡♥因♥)
Shit.
见鬼了
I just can't take it anymore... being God's perfect little child.
我只是受不了... 做上帝的完美小孩了
I can't take it.
我受不了了
I'm so ugly now, aren't I?
我现在很丑 是吗
I'm so ugly.
我很丑
No. You're beautiful.
不 你很漂亮
You're perfect.
你很完美
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
You are crazy, and don't blame this on the schizophrenia.
你疯了 不要说是因为精神分♥裂♥
I know the dif...
我知道这不同的...
Oh, my God, Don! These are fantastic.
我的天啊 堂 这太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow. Hell of a "Say No To Freebasing" poster.
绝对是一张宣传禁止吸毒的海报
Tell me she told you what drugs she was using
告诉我她在烧着自己的时候
when she set herself on fire.
在服用什么吗
Heroin and epinephrine. Said it was like touching God.
海♥洛♥因♥和肾上腺素 她说感觉像摸到上帝
She actually said that? Mmm.
她真的这样说? 是的
I think I just came a little.
我想我刚才有点高♥潮♥了
Oh my God, Don, you're a genius.
我的天啊 堂 你是个天才
This is the one.
就这张吧
Oh, wow. That's it. That's the cover. "Connie Crisp. "
就是它 这就是封面 "脆皮康尼"
I got it in before the close. See?
我在截稿前拿到的 看到了吗
You said you'd give your left nut for this photo,
你说你会用命换这照片的
pinky was as far as I was gonna go.
我也只能献出我的小手指了
We'll cover medical expenses.
我们会负责全部的医疗费用
Don, you really saved my neck one this one.
堂 你这次真的救了我一命
That's good. Thank you.
那很好 谢谢
Solid cover. See, I knew if I pushed your buttons just right,
真实的封面 我知道按下你的按钮就对了
you'd pull it out of your ass.
你就会用屁♥股♥做出成绩来
You don't get to talk about my ass.
你不要开始谈论我的屁♥股♥
It's a compliment. Good first issue.
我是在恭维你 很好的首期杂♥志♥
Nice ass, too.
也是漂亮的屁♥股♥
This is our cover! The wall is locked.
这就是我们的封面 版面锁定
I want make-readys in my office in three hours!
3小时内 我要在办公室看到成品
Well, it looks like home.
看起来像个家
I spent a lot of time with the pictures
我花了很长时间观察你给我看的
you gave me of the farm you grew up on.
那些你成长生活的农场照片
I like it.
我喜欢它
Yeah, that really brings me back.
是的 那的确把我带回到过去
Thank you. That means a lot.
谢谢 这意味深长
Thank you. You have done an amazing job, Leo. I really appreciate it.
谢谢 里奥 你干得很出色 我真的很感激
Look, I have a personal thing to ask.
我有个私人问题要问
Sure.
行
It's awkward. I don't know if I should bring it up.
会有点蠢 我不知道我应不应该提出来
So if I'm out of line, I totally understand and you can forget...
如果我说得过分 那请忽略我说的
Leo. Relax.
里奥 放轻松
I've been thinking the same thing.
我一直在想着同一件事情
Ever since I met you, I've been thinking the same thing.
自从我见到你 我就一直想着同样的事情
Don't be mad, baby.
宝贝 别生气
I mean, I came home to you, didn't I?
我意思是 我回家找你了 不是吗?
I came home to you. I missed you.
我回家找你了 我想你
Here.
来这里
Poor baby.
可怜的宝贝
Come here.
来这里
It's too bright in here, baby.
宝贝 这里太亮了
Come sleep.
过来睡吧
Where is it? Where's what?
它在哪里? 什么在哪里?
Don't mess with me, Frankie, this is a P&W newsstand.
弗兰基 别耍我了 这可是位于铁路枢纽地带的报摊
We pay for tier-one placement. Where is Dirt Now?
我们出钱买♥♥了最显眼的位置 流言现场在哪
I don't know. Maybe the placement's too good.
我不知道 或许这位置太好了
I sold out.
我卖♥♥完了
What?
什么?
But don't worry. I did save you one copy.
但别担心 我为你保留了一本
Don't you ever, ever, save one for me. Do you hear me?
以后 以后别再为我留了 懂了吗
You sell them all! You always sell them all!
你把它们全部卖♥♥光 你要一直把它们卖♥♥光
Look, keep it.
留着吧
I'll buy it. It'll go against your cover sales.
我算买♥♥的 这样就不会影响你杂♥志♥销量了
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表