剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Oh, do you want your parking validated?
你想报销的你停车费吗?
No, I didn't park in the...
不 我没有把车停在...
If you'll remain loyal when you're getting paid half the going rate,
如果你只拿得到市价一半的薪水还要保持忠诚的话
then there's nothing I can say.
我就无话可说了
What do you mean, "half the going rate"?
"市价的一半"是什么意思
The Tom Kitten baby nurse? $95 an hour.
汤姆·基顿的育儿师是95美元一小时
That's a 12-hour minimum, 24 when they travel,
最少一次12个小时 当他们去旅行工作24小时
and plus the confidentiality clause,
还加上保密条款金
that's, uh... I don't know. You do the math.
那真是 不知道 你自己算吧
But they... they... Kyle and Deb, 80.
但是他们... 他们... 凯尔和戴布的 80
And they're nowhere near the stars that Blair and Logan are.
而且他们还不如布莱尔和罗根那么红
They told me this was the top rate.
他们告诉我这是最高价了
And yet you remain loyal. I think that's fantastic.
而你还保持忠诚 我觉得真是奇怪
And what if I didn't?
要是我不保持了呢
Well, um... I know that you don't want to be a star.
那么 我知道你不想成为明星
But I also know that you're from Flora de Mayo
但我也知道你是从弗洛拉得马尔来的
and that your mother and sister are there with other family.
你妈妈和妹妹还在那儿和其它的家庭在一起
How do you know...?
你怎么知道的...?
I'm a journalist. And I know that you worry about them
我是个记者 我还知道你很担心她们
and their standard of living.
以及她们的生活标准
And if I help you?
那么如果我帮助你?
Well, there's a farm with some acreage and a very nice house
靠着你母亲家有一个几英亩的农场和一套不错的房♥子
next to your mother that's for sale for about $200,000, U.S.
正在以20万美元出♥售♥
I think that if you help us, that could be a very realistic goal.
我想要是你能帮助我们的话 那会是一个很现实的目标
The insiders are reporting that she's going
知情人士透露说他们将会
to induce at the superstar suite at Cedars.
在席德斯的超级明星套房♥里剖腹产
They're all camped out there. I don't think they're gonna go to Cedars.
他们都已经在那儿预订好了 我想他们不会去席德斯
No, I think there'll be too many unanswered questions there
不会 我想其中有着太多关于怀孕的问题
due to the nature of the pregnancy.
还没得到回答
Don't you think?
你不这样认为吗?
I think you are right. But they don't tell me the location.
我想你是对的 但他们没告诉我地点
When the baby comes, they will call, and then they will send a car.
当小孩出生的时候 他们会打电♥话♥来 然后会派车
OK, well, why don't you let us worry about that.
好的 为什么不让我们来担心这个呢
All you need to do is take that baby to the window
你所需要做的就是把孩子带到窗边
for a shot of California sun.
来享受一下加州的阳光
You know how the babies get jaundice.
你知道小孩是怎么得黄疸病的
It's the house plus $100,000, U.S.
有房♥子再加10万美元
I want half the money up front, non-refundable,
我要先得到一半钱 不退还的
and the other half if you get your picture.
等你拿到照片再付另外一半
Congratulations on your new home.
祝贺你有新房♥子了
Here, I'll walk you out.
好了 我送你出去
Hey.
嘿
Hey, I can't see the screen.
嘿 我看不见屏幕了
Sorry.
对不起
Babe?
宝贝?
Yeah.
什么
I was thinking we should...
我在想我们应该...
We should send something to Blair and Logan.
我们应该给布莱尔和罗根寄点什么
You know, some kind of baby gift.
你知道 一些婴儿的礼物
I know, totally.
我知道 完全知道
Where are they having the baby? I should get the address.
他们在哪里生孩子? 我们要有地址
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等
Yes! Level five!
太棒了 第5关!
What? The address.
什么? 地址
Oh, you have to call her mom
你得给她妈妈打电♥话♥
because they're hiding out there until it's time.
因为他们在那之前一直躲在外面
It's in my book. It's under "BM Mom. "
在我的书里面 在"BM妈妈"下面
Cool.
好的
Hey.
嘿
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Was that...? It was great.
那...? 那很好
But you didn't... No.
但是你没有... 没有
Nothing?
没感觉?
No, no. I just didn't come.
不 不是说没什么感觉 不 只是没高♥潮♥
Sorry.
对不起
No, it was nice.
不 那很好
Maybe you could give me some direction.
也许你能给我些指引
I could draw you a map. It's not gonna happen.
我能给你画张地图 但没用的
Listen, it's not you, OK? I just... I have better luck alone.
听着 这不是你的问题好吗? 我只是 通常喜欢自己来
Oh, so... a vibrator?
你是说...振动按♥摩♥器?
You know, they say you can get, like, desensitized.
你知道 别人说越用会变得越不敏感
Yeah. Well, maybe I was never sensitized to begin with.
对 那么 我可能从开始就不敏感吧
What about, um...?
那么...
Did you...? Did you come the last time?
你... 你上次有高♥潮♥吗?
So, what am I doing here?
那 我在这儿干嘛呢?
I had a really nice time.
我刚才感觉很不错
There's that word again, "nice. "
又来了 不错
And "had. "
刚才
So does that mean it's over?
所以那意味着结束啦?
I do have a lot of work to do.
我还有很多工作要做
So essentially, I'm a booty call.
那么话说回来 我就是个炮♥友♥
Well... yeah.
呃...没错
You know, I don't know why I'm having such a problem with that.
你知道 我也不知道我为什么会对那个有问题
Know how many times I've wanted a chick
我一直都希望跟我做完的小妞
to turn into a sandwich when I was done?
会温顺得跟只小猫似的
I'm a rock musician. Booty calls are my stock-in-trade.
我是个摇滚音乐人 打炮就是我的资本
Well, then, if anybody understands, then...
那么 要是有人能理解 那么...
Right, right. I'll just grab my stuff.
好的 好的 我去拿我的东西
Yeah, right.
好的 行
I make pancakes from scratch.
我自己做
Mm, carbs.
都是碳水化合物咯
Or I could get out my guitar and play some Bon Jovi-sounding bullshit ballad,
或者我能拿出我的吉他弹几首邦·乔维的民谣
tell you I wrote it for you.
然后告诉你是给你写的
I've got, like, two more hours of work to do tonight.
我今晚还有 大概 两个小时的工作要做
Wow... you're like a guy.
你真像一个男人
You really are.
真的很像
See you later.
再见
Oh, this is surreal. What?
这真是超现实的 什么?
I don't know, it just seems like we do a lot to avoid these magazines.
我不知道 看起来我们做了很多事来回避这些杂♥志♥
Yeah, but this'll be good for you. All right?
对 但这对你有好处 好吗?
It's gonna get you back in the public eye.
你得回到公众的目光下
You're right.
你是对的
It's still surreal, though.
但那仍然有点超现实
Hi. Hi, thank you guys so much for coming down. I'm Willa McPherson.
嗨 感谢你们能够过来 我是威拉·麦克菲森
Julia Mallory. Holt McLaren.
朱莉娅·梅拉里 豪特·麦克莱恩
I know who you are. You're my favorite Hollywood couple.
我知道你们是谁 你们是我最喜欢的好莱坞夫妇
Sorry. Follow me.
对不起 跟我来
Our idea is to do a sort of "many looks of Julia Mallory" piece.
我们的想法是做一♥期♥朱莉娅·梅拉里的不同面
We're gonna pull really great red carpet shots
我们会放一些很不错的红地毯照片
and some candids, and, you know, different haircuts.
还有一些普通照片 你知道 不同的发型
Readers love that kind of thing. The art department is this way.
读者喜欢这样的东西 艺术部在这边
Hello.
你们好
This is our editor-in-chief, Lucy Spiller.
这是我们的主编露茜·斯彼勒
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你好吗?
Thank you so much for doing this.
感谢你能这么做
Thank you for your willingness to be a part of the story.
要谢谢你愿意成为故事的一部分
And you, the hero.
而你呢 我们的英雄
I know. I wouldn't be here to do this story if it weren't for him.
我知道 要不是他我不可能在这儿做这个专访
No, you wouldn't.
对 你不会
Well, we should... we should probably do this. Right?
那么 我们可能应该要做了 对吧?
Mm. She's gotta get some rest.
她要休息一下了
OK. Bye.
好 再见
I'll introduce you to the photo editor.
我给你介绍我们的摄影编辑
Hey, hey, hey! Prince Tyreese!
嘿 王子泰瑞思!
Yeah, that's right.
对 是的
I'm a big, big fan.
我是超级爱好者
Bullshit! You set me up with that skank!
屁话! 你和那婊♥子♥一起陷害我
Those... those pictures, those were great.
那些... 那些照片 那些照片太棒了
You were in the hot tub and the chaise lounge
你在那个浴缸里 还有那张躺椅上的
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表