剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Holy shit!
难以置信
So, unless America is suddenly okay with her action hero taking it up the ass,
除非美国人能容忍♥动作明星是个同性恋
I think that pretty much opens the path
否则我觉得这很可能就打开了
for you getting the lead in Hard Charger.
你成为哈德·查尔主角的大门
Of course if you're gonna be the next big action hero
当然如果你要成为下一个动作巨星
you're gonna have to bulk up.
就得再强壮一点
I'm a vegetarian.
我是素食主义者
Then you're in for a treat.
那你就得治一治了
We're the top of the food chain, we can eat whatever we want.
我们在食物链的最顶端 想吃什么就吃什么
What about its pain and suffering?
那因此带来的痛苦呢
I didn't feel a thing.
我可什么都感觉不到
If God didn't want us to eat the meat
如果上帝不想让我们吃肉
why did He make it so delicious?
干吗还把它弄这么好吃
Besides, this isn't some Andy bullshit where you play
况且 这又不是什么安迪式
a tortured love struck down and outer.
痛苦爱情故事的那些垃圾
No, this is a full-on fight for your life
这是一个全力为生命打拼
kill or be killed, hero gets the girl action movie.
生死极限的英雄救美的动作片
Would you guys please just tell me what the hell it is you want?
你们能告诉我你们想要什么吗
It's simple, really, we wanna make you dinner.
很简单 真的 我们就想为你做晚餐
Hey Maurice, don't burn that garlic.
莫内斯 别把大蒜烧糊了
I'm not.
我没
If you burn the garlic you know, you'll ruin the whole dish.
如果把大蒜烧糊了 整盘菜就完了
See, when you pan roast garlic you turning the starch into a sugar.
做蒜烧肉的时候 你把淀粉搅成糖
And then it makes it really sweet
那么味道就很棒
but then if you burn it, it makes it too bitter.
但如果你把它烧糊了 那就太苦了
So it just takes a little bit of heat to render its sweetness.
所以只要稍微加一点点热来熬出它的甜味
Hey, you got fenouil?
有茴香吗
What? You got fenouil, you asshole?
什么 有茴香没 你个笨蛋
I don't know, I don't cook much.
我不知道 我不怎么做饭
Oh man, then you're in for a threat, man.
伙计 那你可享福了
A home cook meal and Maurice, he is an incredible cook,
缺个厨子是吧 莫内斯可不是一般的厨子
he studied in Italy for 2 years. 2 and a half.
他在意大利学了2年厨艺 2年半
My bad.
我的错
Do you what Maurice is gonna prepare for your dinner?
你知道莫内斯要给你做什么晚餐吗
Your dick.
你的小♥弟♥弟♥
You're joking.
你在开玩笑
God no!
天呐! 不!
Well that is a nice size of cock for a white boy.
对一个白人来说这个长度不错啊
You might have some leftover.
你可以不用全部吃完
What do you want, please Jesus Christ? What do you want?
你们想要什么 求求你们了 你们想要什么
You uh...
你...
You know what this shit is? This is gonna cauterize you
你知道这是什么吗 它会麻醉你
so that you won't bleed to death while you're enjoying your dick dinner.
让你在吃自己小♥弟♥弟♥时不会失血过多而死
You see, first Maurice is gonna chop off your dick
首先 Maurice会切掉你的小♥弟♥弟♥
and then he's gonna slice it into bite size pieces
然后 他会把它切成一片一片的
to make it easier to chew.
让你更好咀嚼
And then we're gonna simmer with some tomatoes and some fenouil if you had some.
然后用它炖番茄和茴香 如果你有的话
What do you want? I want you to stop asking dumb ass questions
你们想要什么 我要你别再问这傻♥逼♥问题
and tell me what I came here for.
告诉我们想知道的
It's Tyreese. Tyreese. It's Tyreese.
是泰瑞思 泰瑞思 是泰瑞思
The Prince? Yes, the Prince.
王子 是的 那个王子
Thank you.
谢谢
You need to seize in this butcher block. It's drying out.
你得赶紧来接着做了 都快烧干了
So that wasn't so bad was it?
刚才那顿还不错吧
That was good...
很好...
And thanks for the heads-up.
谢谢你把消息提前透给我
Did anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?
有人跟你说过你有多美吗
No, you're the first.
没 你是第一个
Come on, you're on the verge of owning this town
不是吧 你就快要红遍好莱坞了
and that's the best you can do, some generic compliment?
就只给我这点泛泛而谈的恭维?
What exactly is beautiful about me? Be specific.
我到底哪美? 说确切点
Is it my... my face? Is it my ass? My eyes?
是我的脸? 我的屁♥股♥? 我的眼睛?
Yes and yes and... definitely yeah.
是的 是的... 都是
You're a moron. And you're a nine.
你是个笨蛋 你可以打9分
Oh, only a nine?
才9分
If you wanna be a ten, it's really simple.
如果想得10分的话 很简单
Ok, enlighten me.
指教指教呢
Shut up.
闭嘴
Good night, Holt.
晚间愉快 豪特
Yeah, it could've been.
是啊 本来可以的
Yeah mate, you can be beaten in my own game, y'know.
哥们 我就不信在我的赌局里赢不了你
Baby, you should stick till the end today.
宝贝 你得坚持到今儿个结束啊
Fool! You should have seen me last night by the airport
笨蛋! 你昨晚就应该在机场见到我了
Nigga was cleaning up.
现在陪这家伙在这儿洗劫我们
That must've been with a broom cuz I ain't seen none of that here.
洗劫我们的东西哪去了 没在这里见到啊
You got a point. Gimme the cards, man.
你说到点子上了 把牌给我 伙计
My niggas.
我的老伙计们
Mind if I sit in a couple of hands?
介意我坐下玩几把吗
Shit man, your money feels just as good in my pocket as these punks'.
废话 你的钱跟他们的一样合我胃口
I'm gonna sit next to my boy. Down with that Prince?
我要坐在我哥们王子旁边 行吗
Yeah, Tweedy, of course man.
可以 特迪 当然可以
Who's dealing? You're holding the cards man.
谁发牌? 哥们 牌可在你手上啊
It must be you lucky night, boy!
今晚肯定是你的幸运夜啊!
Somebody open a window, man. It's hot in here.
谁去开下窗 伙计 这里太热了
So Prince, how's the man?
王子 最近怎么样了
It's good Tweedy. Just in a little strained.
挺好 特迪 就是还有点不灵活
It's good. Gotta take care of that shit man.
不错 你得照顾好自己了
You can't play basketball if your knees are gone.
如果膝盖没了你可没法打球了
Am I right? True.
我说的对吗 对
Listen I gotta little physical rehab tomorrow.
我明天还有恢复性训练
You can't win and run. Sit down baby, hang out, sit down.
你不能赢了就跑啊 坐下 再玩几把
Yes, knees are very, very important.
是的 膝盖非常非常重要
Never mind basketball, it's every day walking around.
别说是打篮球 就是日常走路
Playing with your kids....
带孩子玩...
You can't even handle your business
如果你的腿不好使了
if your legs don't work.
晚上都没法办事
Taking the interior cruise.
在室内跑步巡逻时
When that bitch pops...
如果突然开始痛了...
That's a world of hurt.
那可疼得要命啊
After that, the medial collateral... Shit! Here were talking major damage.
然后是关节 妈的! 说的是主要损伤
Now if done just right... I mean, say it was deliberate.
如果是...被故意打伤的话
Chances are nigga never gonna stand up right again.
伙计很可能再也站不起来了
Never mind playing no basketball.
更别说打篮球了
Lot depends on how it happens.
但这很大程度上取决于是如何受损的
Fall on the court, knee on knee... Most likely: you walk away from those alright.
球场上摔倒 膝盖碰撞 你很可能还能走路
Four to six weeks, back covering Shaq's ass.
过四到六周 又能回来挑战奥鲨了
But say a pipe or baseball bat...
但如果是钢管或者棒球棒...
those are different.
就大不一样了
And some injuries permanent.
很可能是永久性损伤
Meet my boy Aundre G.
见见我哥们安德·吉
You don't mind if he sits in, Andy?
不介意他也坐下玩吧 安缔?
No, I'm good.
不 没事
I got a call, cops were all over in my shit.
我接到一个电♥话♥ 警♥察♥堵满了我的屋子
Worked out good, though.
不过你干得不错
Give me the chance to have some quality time with Mr. G.
让我和老吉有个愉快的时光
Give me come creative space.
给我点伸伸手脚的空间
Tweedy, no Tweedy, c'mon man!
特迪 不特迪 求你了!
Tweedy, no man!
特迪 不!
Mama... You such a bitch Prince.
妈妈... 王子你个婊♥子♥
Have some dignity nigga.
拿出点男子气概 伙计
You scared Prince? Go to church.
你害怕了 王子 那就去教堂吧
Tweedy does. Tweedy loves church.
特迪会去的 特迪爱教堂
You worthless piece of shit! Now listen to me!
你个没用的东西! 先听我说
They... they came to my house..
他们... 他们去了我家...
They're gonna cut my dick off and feed it to me.
他们要把我的小♥弟♥弟♥剁了喂我吃
You gave up a source. They were going to kill me.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了情报 他们要杀了我
He's done. They don't even know if he's gonna live.
他完了 他们都不知道他能不能活下来
I did the same thing you'd have done if they threatened to cut your dick off.
换作是你被威胁被剁掉小♥弟♥弟♥你会怎么做
You're a riot, Brent. How do you even live with yourself?
你是个禽兽 布伦特 你怎么能活得安心
Excuse me?
你说什么?
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表