剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
We don't need that. I'm almost finished.
我们不需要那个 我都快弄好了
OK, but when you're done, don't start another.
好的 但弄完这张以后不要再弄了
OK. OK.
好的 好的
It's Holt McLaren again.
又是我 豪特·麦克莱恩
No, Dr. Tucker told me that I could talk to her.
不 塔克医生告诉我我能和她说话
I understand. Yeah.
我理解 是的
Well, OK, when are you gonna see him?
那么 好吧 你打算什么时候见他
Listen, I hear you. I know she lost her phone privileges.
我懂你意思 我知道她没有权力打电♥话♥了
It's my fault. I upset her. All right?
那是我的错 我让她失望了 好吗
So, if I can talk to her, it'll make her feel better.
所以 要是我能和她说话 她会好一些的
That's Holt McLaren!
是豪特·麦克莱恩
Holt McLaren!
豪特·麦克莱恩
What?
什么
OK if I leave? I have a Lamaze class.
我能走了吗 我还有心理辅♥导♥课
Fine. And don't forget.
走吧 不要忘了
Stop at Mom's house, get her hat and sunglasses.
在妈妈家停一下 帮她拿帽子和眼睛
"Mom's?" What are we, brother and sister now?
妈妈家? 我们什么时候成了兄妹了吗
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Please tell me you have something on the Dana Pritchard front.
告诉我你有关于丹娜·普理查德的消息
I have something on the Dana Pritchard front
我有些丹娜·普理查德的消息
I got a lead on the trainer.
我从教练那儿得到了点启示
A source told me that her ex bartends at Peachey's Cabaret.
一个线人告诉我她的前女友在桃色酒吧酒吧工作
Great.
太好了
Look, not that it's any of my business, but, um, melatonin.
这虽然不管我的事 但是吃点退黑激素(新型安♥眠♥药♥)或许管用
Excuse me?
什么
Well, it just helps regulate your sleep cycle, so...
这有助于调节你的睡眠循环 所以...
I'll sleep when they put a stake in my heart.
他们要在我心脏上插根棍子我就能睡着
She's not kidding, is she? Nope.
她没在开玩笑 是吗 没有
Crassostrea virginica. The eastern oyster.
克拉斯托弗吉尼卡 东部的牡蛎
I have them shipped overnight from the Chesapeake Bay.
我让他们连夜从切萨皮克(美国弗吉尼亚州东南部城市)港运过来的
Help yourself.
来点儿
Nothing says oysters like a Riesling from Alsace.
没听说过牡蛎喜欢阿尔萨斯(法国东北部一地名)的雷司令(一种干白葡萄酒)
You know, there's a lot I could learn from a man like you.
你知道 从一个像你这样的男人身上我能学到很多
I wouldn't mind taking your class.
我不介意上你的课
I still have to work.
我还得工作
Oh. Your big exclusive cover?
你的独家头条封面
How much is Lucy paying?
露茜花了多少钱
We can talk dirty, but we can't talk Dirt.
我们可以说话下流 但是我们不能谈流言
Any more rules?
还有更多的规矩吗
How about... a pre-not-nup?
来个事先协议怎么样
Six weeks and then we both walk away.
六周 然后我们就分道扬镳
No obligations, no expectations.
没有责任 没有期待
No crying? No cards at Christmas.
没有眼泪 没有圣诞卡片
Option to extend?
补充条款
I thought we were negotiating.
我想我们在商议
Later. I told you. Work.
待会儿 我告诉过你 工作
Thanks for dinner.
谢谢你的招待
Hi, Leo, it's me.
嗨 里奥 是我
Um, I saw Mom,
我见到妈妈了
and she said that you call her every Sunday night.
她说你每周日晚上都给她打电♥话♥
I want to believe her because that means that you're OK.
我想相信她因为那就意味着你很好
She may just be trying to hurt me though.
她那样说可能只是想让我难过
So can you please call me and tell me you're OK?
所以你能打电♥话♥给我 告诉我你很好吗
You don't have to talk to me. You could just tell me you're all right.
你不用跟我讲话 就告诉我你很好就行了
Please?
求你了
Beer! Can I get a beer?
啤酒 我能要瓶啤酒吗
Could you make that two, please?
来两瓶 谢谢
Hope Duggan's ex work here? I'm her ex. What do you want?
霍普·道根的前任在这儿工作吗 我就是她的前任 你想干嘛
She's still not out to clients? My bad.
她还不能外出接客吗 我的错
No problem, just looking for a good trainer.
没事 只是找一个好的教练
She's gone private, but you can ask. That's her over there.
她私底下在做 但你可以问问 她就在那边
Holy shit. That's Dana Pritchard.
该死 那是丹娜·普理查德
Can you get that?
你能拍到吗
Mind if I lead?
你不介意我领舞吧
You're pitching girl-on-girl? You better have more than one dance.
你们拍到的是女搞女 最好告诉我还有其他内容
Hope moved into Dana's house this morning.
今天早上霍普搬进丹娜家了
Moved in?
搬进了?
Two trips with a UHaul. They're seen everywhere together.
用卡车运了两次 那儿都能看到她们两个在一起
Listen to what Dana told ET last week:
听听上周丹娜跟ET说了什么
"I'm spending time with girlfriends.
我花时间和女人一起玩
Only a woman can understand what I'm going through. "
只有女人才能理解我所经历的事情
She was married to Joey Perez.
她和乔伊·普瑞茨结过婚
Wouldn't that make you want to bat for the other team?
难道这还不够吸引人吗
People Magazine is fighting us for a B-lister on a shit-com.
人物杂♥志♥正跟我们争一个三流公♥司♥的二线演员
It's the only explanation.
这是唯一的解释
Out of the closet and up the aisle. Get confirmation.
看来她终于出柜见人了 确定一下
Start with Hope's family.
从霍普家开始
Don?
堂?
I need a favor. Nothing to do with work.
我需要你帮助 跟工作没关系
OK.
好的
It's you.
那是你
Can you find out where that was taken?
你能找出这是在哪儿拍的吗
Is that your dad? I don't know who it is.
那是你♥爸♥爸吗 我不知道他是谁
Do you want to? Can you do that?
你想知道吗 你能查清楚吗
I don't know, usually I have a name.
不知道 通常我都要有个名字
It's important to you.
这对你很重要吧
I don't know. I don't... probably not.
不知道 可能重要 也可能不重要
It's just another thing to keep me awake.
这是另外一件让我睡不着的事
A ground-breaking study in 1999
1999年一个由芝加哥大学
led by Eve Van Cauter at the University of Chicago
依·凡·考特领导的突破性的研究显示
showed that six days of sleep restricted to four hours
6天只睡4个小时使得11个年轻的男性
pushed 11 healthy young male volunteers into a pre-diabetic state.
志愿者出现的糖尿病前兆
You need to sleep, Lucy. I will.
你得睡觉 露茜 我会的
Late for your mother.
跟你妈妈的约会迟到了
Ready?
准备好了
Oh, Lucy. Oh, baby girl.
露茜 心肝宝贝
So you got the good drugs.
你总算吃对药了
Tucked and tight now.
现在总算重新修整好了
Tight as a tick. No, that's not right.
像褥子一样紧 不 那不对
Tight as a drum.
像鼓一样 绷得紧紧的
You'd never know I'd given birth.
谁都不会知道我曾经生过孩子
You know, you had a huge head.
知道吗 你的头很大
Like your father.
像你♥爸♥爸一样
I could never find a hat for him that would fit.
我从来都找不到一顶合适他的帽子
Was that the problem? The hood didn't fit?
那是问题吗 那种面罩不合适?
Maybe you shouldn't leave your toys under the bed.
也许你不该把玩具放在床底下
Did you find the "Sadie Maisie" under the bed?
你在床底下发现我们的SM工具了
Those aren't toys, sweetheart. They're objects of love and trust.
那些不是玩具 甜心 那些是爱和信任的象征
You can't be afraid you're gonna get hurt.
你是不会害怕自己受伤的
No, I won't tell you our safe word.
不 我不会告诉你我们的暗语的(SM里表示暂停的暗语)
Don't ask.
别问
It's not that I don't trust you, but I promised Paul I wouldn't.
不是我不相信你 但是我跟保罗保证过不会说
But you can ask me anything else, and I'll tell you the truth.
但其他的你可以随便问 我会告诉你真♥相♥的
Why start now?
为什么现在才开始
I've never lied to you. I'm your mother.
我从来都没有骗过你 我是你妈妈
A mother and daughter shouldn't keep secrets.
妈妈和女儿不应该有秘密
This is me, isn't it?
这就是我 不是吗
Who's that man?
那个男人是谁
Spiller and Sealove.
斯彼勒和希拉
Silent partner.
他的男伴
Dad had a partner? Mmhm.
爸爸有个男伴? 恩
I said, "Don't trust Alan Sealove.
我说过 不要相信艾伦·希拉
He's a soulless rat bastard.
他是个没有灵魂的混♥蛋♥
He'll ruin you. He'll ruin this whole family. " And he did.
他会把你毁了的 他会毁了整个家的 他也这样做了
Everything went to hell.
一切都搞得一团糟
He's the one who should be strung up by the neck.
他才是该上吊的人
Oh... Lucy, please, get me a basin quickly, would you, honey?
露茜 快给我个盆 好的 甜心
I think I'm gonna puke. Oh, God.
我想我要吐了 哦 上帝
Hurry, hurry.
快 快
You put a photographer on her.
你给她安了个摄影师
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表