剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
But, I know that that won't, so...
不过我知道这没用 所以
Thank you for lunch.
多谢你的款待
You can't just go to Vanity Fair.It doesn't work like that.
你不能就这么转向名利场杂♥志♥ 这样不上道
You gotta be kidding me.
你开什么玩笑
Lucy, it's a profile.There's no scandal attached to it.
露茜 那只是个简介 没什么丑闻与之相关
OK, well, let me do your profile.
那让我来给你做简介
On the cover?Yeah.
在封面上? 对
Life after Julia, your newfound fame,
离开朱莉娅后的生活 你新获得的名声
your childhood... I don't...
你的童年 我不...
Our readers want more than just nanny blow-job stories.
我们的读者要的可不光是保姆给人口♥交♥的故事
Why don't you talk to Steven,
你为什么不去和史蒂文谈
because he's handling all my publicity now, all right?
因为他现在全面负责我的宣传
Wait.
等下
Are you having hurt feelings?Why would I be having hurt feelings?
你有没有受伤的感觉? 我为什么要感到受伤
Because maybe you thought I wanted to see you for another reason.
因为你可能认为我找你是为了另外的事
Well, did you?
你是吗?
Did you?
那你呢?
I actually did call just for the article.
其实我找你真的是为了那篇文章的事
Your publicist won't talk to Dirt Now.
你的经理人不愿意和流言现场联♥系♥
So you didn't call me,you had me meet you.
所以你没打电♥话♥给我 你让我见你
Nice try, Lucy. It's OK, you know.
干得不错 露茜 这没什么关系
What?That you want me.
什么? 就是你想要我
You think the whole world revolves around you and your glorious cock.
你以为整个世界都围绕你和你的老二转
You're such a goddamn narcissist.
你还真是自恋成狂
Yeah, what does that make you?Narcissist lover?
那你是怎样的呢? 恋自恋狂的人?
Do you think I love you, Holt?Well, do you?
你觉得我爱你 豪特? 你是吗?
Because I think I might have, uh...
因为我觉得我可能...
I might have fallen in...Goddamn it, you were followed.
我可能爱上了... 该死 你被人跟踪了
Oh, shit.Put your seat belt on.
妈的 系好安全带
What the hell are you doing?Given our situations, we're a story.
你想干吗? 在这种状况下 我们能被编排一堆故事
Yeah, how do you figure?I'd run it.
你怎么知道的? 我♥干♥这个的
Start with the Fincher premiere.Whoa, easy!
从芬奇的首演开始 小心点
We're gonna get cozy and personal.What?
我们会做得很轻松和个性 什么?
Your cover story. I'm multi-tasking.
你的封面故事 其它我来处理
Shit!
妈的
Oh, God.
老天
God, that guy really wants the shot.
那个家伙不拍到照片不罢休
Whoa! Holy shit, Lucy.It's not like they have guns!
见鬼 露茜 又不是他们有枪
Yeah, it's worse, he has cameras.
事情更糟 他们有照相机
OK, hold on.
挺住
OK, get out.What?
下车 什么?
I'll call you later.
我等会再打你电♥话♥
How am I supposed to get back to my car?
我要怎么回到自己车里?
You're a movie star with your very own cell phone, figure it out.
你是个有电♥话♥的电影明星 自己想办法
Come here.
过来
What?We have your stalker.
怎样? 我们找到跟踪你的人了
Where?Your house.
在哪? 你家
Oh, my God. OK,arrest him and get him out of there!
把他逮捕并且带走
It's more complicated.You need to get over here.
事情有点复杂 你得亲自过来下
Why? Who is it? Gareth?
为什么? 他是谁? 格里斯
Shit.
妈的
OK, tell me who it is.
告诉我他是谁
I'm sorry, Lucy.
我不能 露茜
Don't tell me that it's Don,because I can't take it.
别告诉我是堂 我接受不了这个
It's not him.
不会是他吧
We found the images he sent you on his computer.
我们找到了他发给你的那些图片
No. Leo?
不 里奥?
It was me, Lucy.
是我 露茜
Don't arrest him.Just get him away from me.
别逮捕他 把他从这带走就行了
Lucy...What on earth
露茜 你究竟
could you possibly have to say to me?
还有什么想和我说的吗?
After what happened with Jack Dawson,I was so hurt and so angry.
在Jack Dawson那件事之后 我感到难过和生气
I couldn't get you to see what you were doing to people, to me, to yourself.
我无法让你了解到你所作的对他人 对我 对你自己的伤害
I wanted you to feel the same terror and helplessness as your victims.
我想让你如同你的受害者一样感到惶恐和无助
My victims? Oh, Jesus, Leo!
我的受害者 老天 里奥
I'm sorry, Lucy. It went too far.
对不起 露茜 这事有些过头
You think?
你觉得呢?
You think maybe it went just a little too far?
你觉得事情可能有些做得过头?
You think maybe you're just projecting a little bit of your anger about Dad?
你觉得你是在转嫁一部分你对父亲的愤怒吗?
Or at your pathetic family?
或是对你那可悲的家庭?
Or your own life?Or your sexual indecision?
对你自己的生活? 对你难以抉择的性向?
Of your endless quests for God or peace?!
你对上帝及和平的无尽探索?
You're a goddamn idiot!
你这个该死的混♥蛋♥
You terrorized the one person who loves you unconditionally
你恐吓一个无条件爱你的人
because you're uncomfortable with her career.
就因为你不满意她的职业
Way to go!
干得好
Before I walked out,
在我出门之前
I was standing on a chair in my living room
我站在客厅的椅子上
with a noose around my neck.I was ready, Lucy.
准备上吊 我都决定了 露茜
I was gonna be just like him.
我差点和他一样
No note, no explanation,
没有遗书 没有解释
no real attachments.
没有别的物品
So the best that I could do was to try to reach out to my sister,
我能做的就是在我姐姐
to try to put a dent in her perfect system of justification and denial.
完美的判断力和是非观上洒上污点
I was trying to reach you because I love you.
我如此做是因为我爱你
And I can't just sit by and watch you slip away like he did.
我不能眼睁睁看着你像他一样误入歧途
I'm sorry, Lucy.
抱歉 露茜
Lucy!What?
露茜 干吗?
I did it for you.
我是为你才这么做
The pharmacist has you on speed dial.
药剂师把你设成快速拨号♥
When you're a celebrity,whack jobs get your number.
在你成名以后 阿猫阿狗都有你电♥话♥
Oh, I'll say.
我同意
But I got his phone records,and you and this whack job go way back.
但我有他的通话记录 而你和此人不是那么简单的
42 phone calls from November 12th to the 20th,
从11月12日至20日一共通了42次电♥话♥
the longest being 35 minutes.
最长一次通话达35分钟
And then there's the question of the credit cards to pay for the drugs.
接下来的问题是用于支付药物的信♥用♥卡♥
You got your story.What do you need me for?
算你厉害 你想要知道些什么?
Oh, I wouldn't want to be responsible
我不想破坏
for taking down your dazzlingly mediocre show.
你这场平庸的时装秀
Is that right?It could be.
是这样吗? 差不多
What does Lucy get out of the deal?Lucy gets nothing.
露茜能从中获取什么? 什么都没有
Willa however takes this little tidbit,
但威拉会把这桩小新闻
and puts it in her own personal vault and owns you.
放进她的私人办公室并且成为你的联♥系♥人
Your first of many favors is exclusive access to the Lexus Falk family.
你众多好处中最首先的是得到李薛斯·弗克的独家报道权力
I don't know if I can deliver that.You can and you will.
我不知道我能否放出那些消息 你能而且你也会做
Any gossip in the fashion world,any supermodel bullshit,
时装界的任何流言 任何超模的隐私
any anything comes to me.Your mother must be proud.
都可以告诉我 你老妈一定很为你自豪
Yours too,what with the drug deaths and all.
你的也是 用药致死等等事
Lucy, we have the family in the model story.
露茜 模特死亡事件有突破了
I thought it was a shutout.I guess we got lucky.
我还以为这事已经没戏了 我想我们走运了
Nice work, McPherson. Lock it up.
干得好 麦克菲尔森 继续跟进
Honey, I promise,I'm leaving in five minutes.
亲爱的我保证 5分钟后出发
Tina, it's Lucy.
蒂娜 我是露茜
Oh, hi, I thought you were my other half.
抱歉 我还以为是我的另一半
What's up?I see you signed your contract.
怎么了? 我看到你签了你的新合约
That's right! Tina is off the market.But hey, I gotta tell you, that rumor...
没错 蒂娜现在不走俏了 但我得告诉你 那个谣传...
Nicely played.I just wanted to wish you well.
传得很厉害 我想祝你一切都好
Aw, right back at you, sweetie.Hey, listen, let's keep in touch, OK?
你也是 甜心 我们保持联络好吗?
Why don't you come over for dinner,see the baby?
为什么不过来吃个饭 看看孩子
Again with the baby?
又是孩子?
No, I'd like that.
我很乐意来
OK, great. All right, honey,I gotta run, though, OK?
太好了 亲爱的 我得出发了
You take care of yourself.You too. Bye.
你多加保重 你也是 再见
OK, bye-bye.I'm so sorry about that.
好的 再见 我很抱歉
Do you want something to drink,like a water or soda?
你想要点什么喝的吗? 水或苏打水?
You can't have wine,right?Um, right.
你不能喝酒对吗? 对
All right, well, let's get one thing straight. You're my hero.
好吧 我们直奔主题吧 你是我的偶像
You really are. And I mean that.
是真的 我是说真的
What you have been through since Kira's death, I just can't imagine.
在奇拉死后你所经历的 我真的难以想象
Um, you said on the phone you might be able to do an article?
你在电♥话♥里说你能为我写一篇报道?
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表