剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
and agree to do three covers on
让那个根本不会唱歌♥的
an underage slut who can't sing?
小骚货连登3期封面吧?
If her father can take us down, yes.Yeah.
如果他老爸能把我们搞垮 是的 我会
You mean if the father can take you down.
你是说他老爸会把你弄垮吧
If you didn't think this could damage the magazine,
如果你认为这不会有损杂♥志♥形象的话
you wouldn't deal with him. I'm not out of moves.
你可以不把他当回事 我不是拿他没辙
And so what,if he goes public, we'll just,
那又怎样 如果他把这事捅出去 我们就
you know, dump it on you and fire your ass.
把责任推到你身上然后开除你就行了
Are you really going to force
你真的要逼我
me to be the one to remind you
提醒你 几周前是我
that a few weeks ago I put myself
用身体挡在你和
between you and an armed gunman?
持枪歹徒之间的事吗
I will make you a promise.
那我就跟你保证
This will be the last time that your
这是我最后一次花这么多时间
dick takes up this much of my time.
解决你下半身惹的麻烦了
Don, are you ready?
堂 准备好了吗
Hold on. Just a second.
等等 就一会
Here you go, buddy.
来 戴上 小朋友
OK! Now close your eyes.
好了! 现在闭上眼睛
OK. Surprise!
好了 惊喜哦!
Wow, you really did bring cake.
你真的带了个蛋糕来
I know the baker.
我认识那个做蛋糕的
I thought the way you described your love of cake...
我想到上次你描述你如何喜欢蛋糕...
I thought maybe...
我想也许...
I don't know. He seems creepy to me,
我不知道 他看起来很讨厌
but he's got no record.
但他没什么不光彩的事
He's got no DUls,no big tax investigations,
他没做过假账 没偷逃过税
never went all the way with his high-school sweetheart,
甚至没有跟高中女孩乱搞的记录
and he's a good manager.
而且他是个好经理
He got Rebecca signed and got her magazine covers
丽贝卡甚至还没有公♥关♥人员的时候
before she even had a publicist.
他就把她签了并且弄上了杂♥志♥封面
Hollywood Digest. Yeah. Three covers.
好莱坞指南 是的 3期封面
Oh, God. Holy shit.
老天 真♥他♥妈♥狗屎
He pimped Rebecca out too. Wow.
他还给丽贝卡拉过皮条
Under which editor? Ray Patterson.
是哪个编辑? 雷·佩特森
Ray Patterson.
雷·佩特森
Want to ask my forgiveness for the way you treated me?
想为你的所做请求我的原谅?
I thought I treated you well.
我觉得我对你不错呀
You climbed over my smoldering
你是踩着我爬到
corpse to get a promotion.
现在这个职位的
Aw. Don't be a baby.
别跟孩子似的
You told me you had feelings for me.
你还说你对我有感觉
I didn't say which feelings.
我可没说是哪种感觉哦
So three covers on Rebecca Banheart
丽贝卡·本哈特还没出过
without even an album to tie them to.
相关专辑就得到了三♥期♥封面
You know how it is, Lucy.
你知道是怎么回事 露西
Sometimes you invent a cover girl.
有时你得虚构一个封♥面♥女♥郎♥
Your prom-girl murder.
瞧瞧你的校园误会女生谋杀案
The blackmail-the-horny-editor-
或是色狼编辑搞了未成年的女儿
after-he-bangs-your-underage-daughter trick.
之后他去敲诈勒索你
I think we're done, here, Lucy.As if we weren't already.
没什么好说的了 露西 从来都是这样
I have enough to run the story.
我有足够证据做这片报道
Run it. I'll deny it, they'll deny it.
随你 我不承认 他们也不会
It's a double amputee. No legs.
你没有可支撑的论点
I know you don't trust me. I don't blame you.
我知道你不信任我 我不怪你
Look, I'd walk over you again
如果再让我选一次
if I had the choice.
我还会踩着你坐上这个职位
But they're doing the same thing to us.
但他们在用同样的手段对付我们
I'm not asking you to confirm.
我不要你承认
I just want you to look at me.
我只要你看着我
Just tell me I'm wrong.
告诉我我是错的
I owe you one. Yeah, right.
我欠你个人情 那是肯定的了
Hello? Oh, yes, yes, thank you.
你好 是的 是的 谢谢
Yeah, I really appreciate it.You can fax it.
太感谢了 你可以传真给我
Thank you.
谢谢
Kitty Ryder.
凯蒂·里德
Did you get what you need?
照到你需要的了吗
Yup.
嗯
Um, excuse me, Kitty?
打扰一下 凯蒂?
My real name's Megan.
我的真名叫梅根
I was wondering who it would be.
请问您是
My name is Willa McPhearson.
我是威拉·麦克菲尔森
I'm writing a story for a magazine.
我为一家杂♥志♥社做报道
Do you mind if I talk to you for a sec?
介意我耽误你点时间吗
Of course.
当然不
OK. Can my friend take some photos?
我朋友能拍些照片吗
Sure.
当然
Can I ask you why you're leaving?
我能知道你离开的原因吗
I mean, is it the objectification or the humiliation?
我是说 是当作性崇拜对象还是羞感耻?
Oh, gosh, you're all in knots, aren't you?
天呐 你们都为此困惑吧
Yes. I am.
是的 我是这样的
I didn't leave because it was so bad.
我不是因为感觉不好才离开的
I left because it was so good.
而是因为我感觉太好了
Too good, too much. That's all that was wrong with it.
太好 太多了 这才是问题所在
How can you let go of desire
当你一时间就得到所有东西的时候
when every desire you've ever had
你要怎么才能放弃
is being met on an hourly basis?
你曾沉溺其中的欲望?
I was attached to the sex and the money.
我曾与金钱和性纠缠在一起
So I was attached to the grief
所以我被打上了不幸的烙印
I felt at the end of the day
在每一天结束的时候
when it wasn't enough.
我都有这种感觉
If you want nothing,
如果你一无所求
you fear nothing.
你就毫无惧怕
You need nothing.
并且无所需
Jimmy Ray. Deena. Dawni.
吉米·雷 蒂娜 多尼
Oh, right. But soon you're hoping
对了 随着一♥期♥大封面的刊登
the whole world will know your name,
你正希望全世界都能
after the big covers and all.Isn't that right?
知道你的名字 是吧
Oh, I was thinking more about the name Lucy Spiller
我更希望看到露茜·斯彼勒
being synonymous with statutory rape.
的名字成为强♥暴♥的代名词
Oh, I don't love being blackmailed
我可不喜欢被人勒索
by some snake-oil salesman
特别是某些为了让
who pimps out both his underage
自己两个未成年女儿走红
girls to jump-start their careers.
而帮她们拉皮条的老爸
Rebecca's got nothing to do with this.
这和丽贝卡可没关系
Really?
真的吗
Because I think it would make a great cover.
因为我觉得这会是一♥期♥很成功的封面
Yeah. "Sleazy father blackmails
是啊 下流老爸为了
to launch talentless star to power.
白♥痴♥女成名而敲诈
$100-million industry built on shameless lie. "
亿万身家都是吹出来的
The numbers would be so big.
一定会很热销的
You wanna play?
你想玩?
Mmm. Cool. We'll play.
没问题 我奉陪
Let's see what this little story does to Dirt Now.
看看这对DIRT NOW有什么好处
Oh, and CNN, they're gonna love
还有CNN 他们看到布伦特
Brent's perp walk through the lobby.
上法庭肯定会很开心的
I can play chicken too.
我也会玩手段
Uh, sweetie?
小宝贝?
You forgot your birth certificate.
你忘了你的出生证明了
What?
什么
Mommy faxed it over.
你妈妈传真过来的
I think she might have been under the impression
估计她仍想着我是要
I needed it to send her a royalty check.
给她寄版税才需要这个的吧
My bad. Um, do you mind if I take a look?
我的错 介意我看下吗
Bitch is 19.
这娘们19了
Yeah. You're still a pervert.
是的 你仍然是个嫖♥客♥
You're just not a rapist.
只不过不是强♥奸♥犯罢了
And I'm still tempted to do that other cover.
我还是很想做那个封面
But you won't?
但你不会的?
As long as I have first look at
除非你给我丽贝卡·本哈特
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表