剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Gonna say hello?
不打个招呼吗
Look, I'm sorry... I liked your color sense.
我很抱歉... 我喜欢你的色感
I'm sorry you couldn't keep your hands off my husband.
很遗憾 你和我丈夫还是脱不了干系
Jack came on to me. I don't give a shit.
杰克追的我 我不听你的鬼话
I'm not the first. Just the first to sell him out.
我不是第一个了 是第一个出♥卖♥♥♥他的
And not even for the money. Just revenge.
还不是为了钱 只为了报复
What a big baby you are. Here, I want you to have these.
你还当自己年少气盛吗 我让你看看这个
This is a letter from my 11-year-old
这是我11岁的女儿写的
asking her father to come home.
求她爸爸回家的信
Oh, didn't you know? Jack moved out of the house.
你还不知道吧 杰克搬出去了
And here,
还有这个
Ben found this in his desk. "Your dad is a pipe smoker. "
本在他桌上发现的 "你♥爸♥爸是个同性恋"
It's a clever drawing. He's lighting his own penis.
画得很棒 他照自己的命根画的
This wasn't...
这不是...
Emma's 11 and Ben's only 8, so maybe that isn't much of a score.
艾玛11岁 本才8岁 这可能称不上什么理由
But they will carry this with them for the rest of their lives.
但他们今后的人生都会背负着这个包袱
So congratulations. Revenge is sweet.
祝贺你 报复成功了
Watch it. Get off of me!
小心车 放开我
I see you took my advice.
我知道你采用了我的建议
Well, it was really good advice.
那真是个好建议
What are you going to do to celebrate?
你要怎么庆祝呢
Uh, some of the gang told me they'd take me out for a drink.
大伙说要一起出去喝几杯
Well, what about after?
然后呢
Excuse me, miss. I was just looking for the toilet.
打扰一下 小姐 我在找厕所
Hello, Bulldog.
你好 布道格
I'd get up, but that might be mistaken for a sign of respect.
我应该站起来 但那好像并不表示尊敬
Got a call from Jack Dawson.
杰克·道森给我打了个电♥话♥
Don't take the case. I know how you hate to lose.
别接那案子 我知道你多讨厌失败
I will be subpoenaing your brother. I know he's the source.
我会去找你弟弟 我知道他是线人
Every story in this magazine is verified by more than one source.
这本杂♥志♥的所有报道不只来自一个线人
Fag makes grab at movie star's pizzle and gets fired on the spot.
服务生抓了那个电影明星的命根 然后被当场解雇
Big sister cooks up a story to save his pride and up her sales.
姐姐炮制了一篇报道来挽救他的尊严 顺便提高杂♥志♥销量
I don't need to cook it up. I step in it the minute I walk out the door.
我不用炮制 我一走出这门就会介入其中了
You sure stepped in it this time, sugar.
你确定这次要介入吗 甜心
I'd think about printing a retraction and an apology.
我在想印一版撤回言论和致歉呢
And I'd think about that hat.
我在想你的帽子
You guys go ahead and I'll meet up with you later.
你们先走 我晚点去找你们
Maddy? Hello?
曼迪? 喂?
You have to help me. Grandma says I'm going to jail!
你得帮帮我 奶奶说我会进监狱
I can't go. I won't! You said it would be all right!
我不能去 不能 你说过会没事的
Wait, slow down...
等等 慢点说...
I lied to you, Willa. I'm sorry.
我向你撒谎了 威拉 对不起
It wasn't me. I didn't kill Amber.
杀人的不是我 我没有杀安伯
He did. My daddy.
是我爸爸干的
What? Maddy...
你说什么 曼迪...
He made me lie. He told me to lie. He made me.
他让我说谎的 他逼我的
All right, I'm coming to see you. Stay there! Don't talk to anybody.
好的 我过去看你 呆在那 别跟任何人说
OK.
好
Hey. Chefs don't clean up.
厨师不用清理这些
Leo, let it go. Can't.
里奥 忘了吧 我做不到
You can. You didn't see her.
你可以的 你没看见她
She married his box office! Her whole life is a lie.
她嫁的是他的钱 她的整个生活就是谎言
Those kids are going through hell. No worse than we did.
那些孩子正在经受痛苦 她做的也好不到哪去
Yeah. Look at us.
对 看看我们
You have to stop worrying about her
你不要再为她担心
and start thinking about yourself.
为自己着想一下
Jack Dawson's lawyer is threatening to put you on the stand
杰克·道森的律师威胁说如果我们不撤回言论
if we don't make a retraction. OK? You know I can't do that.
他就把你告上法庭 你知道我不能那样做
You'd rather drag everyone through a public hearing?
你宁愿通过公开听证而拖累大家吗
I asked you more than once, "Are you sure you want to do this?"
我问过你很多次 "你确定要这么做吗"
You said to me, "You bet your ass."
你很确信地回答了
That is a direct quote. I warned you.
我曾经警告过你
You warned me? Warning me was bullshit.
警告? 简直是废话
You should have said he has a family and two kids.
你本该告诉我他有家庭和两个孩子的
Like you didn't know that! God.
就像你不知道似的 天啊
Are people even real to you? Yes. You're real.
人们对你来说还是真实的吗 是 你很真实
This is so unfair, Leo!
这太不公平了 里奥
You have to tell me the truth.
你得告诉我真♥相♥
Look, I can't help you unless I know what happened.
我只有知道发生了什么事才能帮你
Maddy...
曼迪...
Amber told Daddy he had to marry her,
安伯跟爸爸说 他必须娶她
and if he didn't, she'd tell the police he raped her.
如果做不到 就向警♥察♥告发爸爸强♥奸♥她的事
You were there?
你当时在场吗
What happened? They argued.
发生了什么事 他们吵了起来
He hit her with my baton.
他用我的指挥棒打了她
Then he stabbed her. That's the truth.
然后刺中了她 这就是事实
You have to fix it. You said nothing bad would happen!
你必须搞定 你说过不会有坏事发生的
You promised! You promised me!
你答应过我的
OK.
好的
It's OK.
没事的
What do you want for these? They're yours.
你想要干嘛 这些是你的了
Got the negatives in the vault?
地下负面新闻吗
Why waste the space? I can get more anytime.
干嘛浪费版面呢 我随时可以搞到更多的
So can anyone else. Here.
别人也一样 给
Conquistador House.
征服者之家
It's east of Santa Barbara.
在圣芭芭拉东部
I've maked a call. They'll have a bed ready for her tomorrow.
我打电♥话♥告诉他们 明天会为她准备好床位的
I've never even heard of it.
从没听说过这里
Total privacy and total commitment to recovery.
隐私保护和康复治疗都很有保障
Why are you doing all this?
你为什么做这些
Two more badges and I make Eagle Scout.
再得两枚徽章 我就能获得最高荣誉了
Do you even know why you stick around?
你知道自己为什么被套住了吗
Is it love, or is it guilt?
是爱 还是愧疚?
Are you afraid to find out?
你害怕分清楚吗
I'm not.
我不怕
You didn't know her before everything.
你对她的过去一无所知
She was always happy.
她以前总是很开心
She was just...
她只是...
She was full of light.
她总是充满了阳光
We laughed all the time.
我们很开心
Jesus, Holt. She's not dead.
豪特 她还有挽救的余地
Yet.
还有救
Lucy, um, Maddy didn't kill Amber, Reverend Sweet did it.
露茜 曼迪没杀安伯 是斯威特神父干的
He forced her to confess, but the story's already been shipped.
他逼她认的罪 但报道已经发了
What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办?
We have the transcripts, the story is solid.
我们有法庭证词的记录 报道是可靠的
But Maddy could go to jail for a murder she didn't commit.
但曼迪很可能为此入狱
Get a statement from Sweet. Is he still in prison?
去弄斯威特的声明 他还在监狱吗
Her father manipulated her into taking the blame.
她父亲指使她认罪
We have to do something, insert a denial.
我们得做点什么 插入个否定声明
How about a press release saying "Don't buy Dirt Now"
那不如直接印上"别买♥♥流言现场"
how's that?
怎么样
She's just a little girl. I promised her I would protect her.
她只是个小女孩 我向她保证过会保护她的
She is a story, she's not your friend.
她不过报道里的人物 不是你的朋友
You protect your source, the truth. You don't protect the little girl.
你保护你的线人和真♥相♥ 你不用保护那个小女孩
She's a liar, Willa. She told you herself.
她很爱撒谎 威拉 她自己也告诉过你的
You both got what you wanted. You got your cover story.
你们都各有所得 你完成了你的封面故事
Leo, hi, it's me.
里奥 是我
Would you please pick up? I want to talk to you.
你能接下电♥话♥吗 我想和你谈谈
Come on. I know you're there.
接啊 我知道你在的
You know, you really are a dick sometimes!
知道吗 你有时候真的很恶心
She's not really your friend, Don. I hope you don't mind me saying this.
堂 她不是你的朋友 希望你不介意我这么说
Who? Lucy.
谁 露茜
Lucy's my friend.
露茜是我的朋友
If she were, she wouldn't ask you to sell your soul.
如果她是 她就不会让你出♥卖♥♥♥你的灵魂了
Is that her? No.
她打的? 不是
Your salacious lies have put Jack Dawson's career
你猥亵的谎言让杰克·道森的职业生涯
as a leading man in the crapper.
发生巨大的滑坡
Good news, though. He's always wanted to be a media tycoon.
不过 有个好消息 他一直想做一名媒体大亨
So we'll settle for everything in Gibson Horne's portfolio.
所以我们准备收♥购♥吉布森·霍恩名下的资产
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表