剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
What we publish has consequences.
我们出版的东西会产生社会影响
This case was going nowhere until we stepped in.
如果我们不介入 这个案子还不了了之
If we keep at it, we may just raise enough hell
如果我们继续追踪下去 会挖掘更多内♥幕♥
to bring this girl's killer to justice.
将杀人凶手绳之以法
How's that for consequences?
这种结果你满意吗?
Seems like I hit a nerve.
我好像激发了你的正义感
What are the odds of that? Like one in a billion?
成功的机率多大呢? 10亿分之一?
Oh God.
天啊
The competition on this case is about to get intense.
这个案件的竞争将会越来越激烈
We need to continue breaking the story. If we do,
我们要继续突破性报道 如果我们做到了
we won't get just one more cover, we'll get 5.
我们不止做一♥期♥的封面故事 可以做5期
Explosive reveal of unborn baby's father.
揭秘腹中胎儿的经手人
The arrest.
逮捕归案
Perp walk, trial, justice.
公开嫌疑犯 审判 裁决
This girl is dead. I wanna know who.
这个女孩死了 我想知道人物
I wanna know what. I wanna know why.
我想知道事件 我想知道起因
Fun story, huh?
故事很有趣吧?
Yeah, everyone loves a murder.
是 没有人不喜欢凶杀案
15 and bam! It's over just like that.
15岁就没了 一命呜呼
Yep.
对
You're not objective.
你不够客观
Excuse me?
你说什么?
This story, I know why you're so obsessed by it.
这个故事 我知道你执着的原因
Why? I'm a mad genius?
什么原因? 我是个神经病的天才?
Or is it just my God given gift to find editorial gold?
还是我天赋异品能挖掘到这新闻点子?
It's the girl.
因为那女孩
I remember way back one night you got drunk at McCloodey's.
我想起你那晚在麦酷迪家喝醉了
You told me the whole story of your father's suicide.
你告诉我你父亲自杀的经过
How you found this body when you were 15.
你发现了他尸体时才15岁
How you never understood why he did it.
你怎么也不明白他为什么要自杀
You were 15 just like this girl.
你那时和这女孩一样是15岁
You said you died that day.
你说从那天开始你就已经死了
Your words.
你的原话
"I died that day".
我在那天死了
You said that's why you wanted to be a reporter.
你说这就是你想做记者的原因
Seeking out the why of things.
找出事情的真♥相♥
I said that?
我这样说?
You were drunk. Yeah.
你喝醉了 是
I must have been.
我肯定是醉了
You said your father's suicide
你说你父亲自杀
was the one mystery you most wanted to solve.
是你最想解开的谜
You said it like
你说...
everything would just fall into place
如果你知道这问题的答案"为什么"
if you knew the answer to that one question: why?
每样东西都会回到原位
Why did he do it?
为什么他要自杀?
Aren't you curious?
你不好奇吗?
About her life, her death.
她的生活 她的死亡
Don't you wanna know what happened?
你不想知道来龙去脉吗?
Or have your reporting instincts gone the way of your liver?
还是你的新闻触觉已跟你的肝一样坏掉了?
You can start negating my concern
你能认为我酗酒
by focusing on my Alcoholism.
而去否定我对你的关心
I conceive. I'm a drunk.
我承认 我是酒鬼
But you are emotionally involved in that story and that...
但你对这故事掺杂了个人感情...
We'll find the answers.
我们能找到答案
Not everything has an answer.
不是凡事都有答案
Don't tell me you can't do an interview,
别告诉我你不能做这个采访
you're sitting here getting a make over for Larry King.
你坐在这里让拉里·金采访
No, everything has to go through my publicist.
不行 凡事都要经过我的公♥关♥顾问
How did you get a publicist? Andy
安迪 你哪来的公♥关♥顾问?
Anything to do with the coverage I gave you.
你是因为我的报道才出名的
I'm not saying no. It's just...
我不是要拒绝 我...
The deal was CNN exclusive.
CNN买♥♥断独家
It's just TV but I don't know we might be talking about brand...
电视台而已 但我不知我们会谈到新闻界...
I can get a different leading man. It's still my story.
我可另找一位男主角 我的故事照样能讲
Larry is ready when you are.
拉里已经准备好了
Just look right into the camera.
只要直视镜头
Wait, wait. I'm not saying no, okay? It's just...
等等 我没拒绝啊 只不过...
They're talking about a book deal.
他们在谈一本书的合约
Call my publicist.
打电♥话♥给我的公♥关♥顾问
I may need to go straighter.
我也可以直接去找你
And 4, 3, 2, 1.
4 3 2 1
Well?
如何?
And you wanna release this?
你们想刊登这个?
Oh no, not release, it'll be stolen from our bedroom by a worker.
不是刊登 而是被佣人从卧室里偷出来的
But not a mexican, 'cause we don't wanna be racists.
但不是墨西哥人 我们不想被告种族歧视
I have to be honest with you...
老实说...
I don't think anybody really cares to see this sex tape.
我认为没人对这盘性♥爱♥录像带感兴趣
These are the numbers from our VH1 wedding special.
这是我们婚礼特别节目的收视率
Check out the 18-34 demo.
注意18-34岁的样本
Boys love her. And every girl wants a little Brady.
男的喜欢她 女的都想生个小贝迪
Plus this video totally takes the image saying...
还有这盘录像带拍得真是...
I'm just smashed and unattached.
我喝醉了 很放得开
You know what? Fast forward to the part
你知道吗? 快进到...
where you choke me. I passed out for at least 10 seconds.
你令我窒息那段 我至少晕眩了10秒
It's way edgy.
相当刺♥激♥
You know ,I wanna see the part where you drip
我想看你把蜡烛滴到
the hot candle wax on my balls...
我蛋蛋上的那段
Heel to your mistress.
参见你的女王
Ok, let me think about this.
好 让我考虑一下
Alright and keep get around with my staff.
好的 要跟我的下属商量一下
Ok. Ok.
好 好
I'll be in touch with you.
保持联♥系♥
Great. Thank you.
好极 谢谢
I'm sorry Lucy...
露茜 对不起
No, I'm glad you're here.
没有 很高兴你过来
We just finished.
我们刚刚谈完
Who are they?
他们是谁?
A favour to a publicist.
出版商的宠儿
You look good.
你气色很好
You have work? I do.
有任务吧? 有
We're doing a crime story in Walnut Valley.
我们在报道胡桃谷凶杀案
I need candids of the victim's friends and family,
我需要真♥相♥ 无论是从受害者的朋友
school whatever you can get.
家人和同学那里拍到
You want civilians candids.
你要我偷♥拍♥平民?
That's what we are doing this week. OK.
我们这周就做这个 好的
What?
怎么了?
Not really... challenging.
不是很有... 挑战性
Well I think staying on your meds and off the streets...
我认为这周你吃药了还上街了
is challenging enough for this week.
这更有挑战性了
She looks sweet.
她长得很甜
Sad.
悲伤
Why? She's smiling.
为什么? 她在笑啊
Sad smile.
悲伤的笑
Truly reminds me of you when you were younger.
真的让我想起年轻时候的你
Wild Cats, Wild Cats! Fight, fight, win!
野猫 野猫 加油 加油 胜利
And then we do this flip switch thing. It was cool.
然后我们做些旋转动作 很好玩
So, what did you think of the story?
你对这报道有什么看法?
I don't know...
不知道...
What? You can tell me.
怎么了? 你可以告诉我
It was all about the crime and her being pregnant, I mean...
全都是关于犯罪和她怀孕的报道 我认为...
that's not her whole life. Who she was.
这不是她生活的全部 不是她本来的样子
It didn't mention anything about her friends...
根本没提到任何关于她的朋友
I know, I'm trying to get them let me do a piece on that;
我知道 我在争取做一篇完整的报道
Who she was and her social life,
她本来的样子 社交生活
batton twirling partner, boys.
指挥棒队友 男朋友
She wasn't about boys.
她没有男朋友
She was about cheerleading and her friends and church.
她的生活就是啦啦队 朋友和教堂
Maddy, the police wanna question whoever got her pregnant.
曼迪 警方想弄清楚是谁让她怀孕
It's not their business.
不关他们的事
Well, it is.
有关
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表