剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
That's what Grandma Ruth back in Lubbock used to call a $2-lie.
这就是人们常说的掩饰
It doesn't make any sense. No matter what you call it, it's still a lie.
这是毫无意义 不管你怎么辩解 这依然是谎言
I'm just afraid I'm never going to see him alive again.
我怕我再也见不到他了
Of course you are.
当然能再见
I never tell him what a good friend he is to me.
我从未告诉他他是我多么重要的朋友
He really is my friend.
他是我的朋友
No, no, no, I can't...
不 不 不 我不能
You can't just say I'm a messenger,and then, you know, if I...
你不能说我是个使者 然后 如果我...
They can do what they want,you daft bastard.
他们可以做任何想做的 你这个蠢货
Who're they?
他们是谁?
The forces.The ones who control you.
力量 控制你的力量
I... No, I'm sick.
我... 不 我病了
You're sick, I'm sick, we're all sick.
你是有病 我也有病 我们都有病
The forces that told you to kill her,
力量告诉你要杀了她
they're gonna make you kill yourself now.
他们现在让你杀了你自己
You don't have to die.
你不用去死的
Donnie. Please, Donnie,can we kill Lucy?
堂尼 求你了 堂尼 我们能不能杀了露茜?
And then we can go back to our place and make love.
然后我们就可以回家做♥爱♥了
It's been too long.
已经很久没做了
I can't, Kira.
我做不到 奇拉
Then you'll die...
那你会死
The dead slut has a point.
这个死贱♥人♥说得有道理
Don't waste your breath on him.Can't you see he's knackered?
你在他身上浪费口舌 看不出来他已精疲力尽吗?
Here's a bit of science for you,Donnie, on your way out.
这有个建议给你 堂 自我了结吧
Forces that want you to kill yourself,that want you to kill her...
让你杀了自己和杀了她的力量
...they're you.
是你自己
The phone calls are coming from inside the house, mate.
声音都是从你这里传出的 兄弟
All you need to do now, mate,is drag this kindly old blade
你现在要做的是 用这把旧刃
across your cowardly old throat...then peace.
划过你的喉咙 然后一切就平静
It's the only way. I can't kill Lucy.
这是唯一的方法 我不能杀了露茜
Well, hurry up, it's freezing here,will ya? Isn't it, Kira?
抓紧 这里很冷 对不对 奇拉?
Tristan...
克里丝蒂娜
He's alive.He's in the hospital in Palm Desert.
他还活着 他在棕榈沙漠的医院里
The chopper you hired found him in the park.
你雇的那架飞机在公园里找到了他
He's dehydrated and a little confused,but he'll be fine.
他脱水且有点神智不清 但他会没事的
OK, great. I'll get in my car now.
太好了 我现在就驱车赶去
He's being airlifted to Cedars the first thing in the morning.
他明日一早会被转移到西达丝医院了
Get some rest. He's OK.
好好休息 他没事了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi, it's Tina. Did I wake you?
我是蒂娜 我有没有吵醒你?
No, Tina, I'm not sleeping.
不 蒂娜 我没在睡觉
Um, honey, listen, do you remember that Jay Kim from the Times?
亲爱的 你还记得时代周刊的杰克·凯姆吗?
He called and he wants me to comment on this rumor that's going around
他打电♥话♥给我让我对 我将取代你在
that I'm going to be taking over at Dirt Now.
流言现场职位的谣言做出评论
I can't wait to hear what you said.
我也等不及想知道你的看法
Well, I said, I love the magazine,but that, you know, severed heads
我会说 我爱这份杂♥志♥ 但是严肃的头条
and sex issues,it's just not my wheelhouse.
以及性话题 不是我的强项
I leave the dirt up to my old friend Lucy.
我把这份苦差留给我的老友露茜
Your "old friend"?
你的"老友"?
Yeah, you know what, can we just please clear the air and just, you know,
是啊 我们可不可以握手言和
get rid of all these bullshit rumors and just, you know...
甩开这些垃圾谣言 然后
Let's just have lunch. Could we have lunch tomorrow at The Ivy?
我们一起吃个饭 我们明天在常春藤餐馆用餐好吗?
The Ivy? That's a nice scene-setter for the Times.
常春藤餐馆? 那不是正做好给时代周刊看吗
You want to have lunch,let's do it at my office.
你想一起吃饭 那就来我的办公室吧
1:00 tomorrow.Great! I'll pick it up.
明天下午1点 好极了 我来准备
I'll have it catered.
我会准备好食物
OK. Fantastic.Oh, remember, I only like veggies.
真不错 记得 我只吃素食
I don't eat anything with a face.
我不吃任何活物
Since when?I'm really excited.
什么时候开始? 我十分激动
Good. Ooh, I can't wait to see that famous vault.
很好 我迫不及待想看那间著名的密室
Yeah. OK, bye.Goodbye, Lucy.
好 再见 再见 露茜
Hi, Don.
你好 堂
Lucy?
露茜?
You're all right.Yes.
你没事 对
Yes, sweetie, I'm right here.
是的 亲爱的 我就在这里
I'm right here.The doctor says you're gonna be fine.
我就在这里 医生说你会好起来的
I didn't kill you.No, baby, you didn't kill me.
我没有杀了你 没有 亲爱的 你没杀我
Don, it's OK, it's OK.
堂 没事了 没事了
It's OK...
没事了
I'm so glad you're all right.
看到你没事我真高兴
Lucy?
露茜?
Do you need something?
有什么需要的吗?
I'm gonna start...
我会开始
...start taking my monthly injections so I'm never off my meds ever again.
每月接受注射治疗 我不会再停药了
That's great news, Don.
这是个好消息 堂
And I'm gonna sign over my medical power of attorney to you.
我会将你作为我的医疗监督人
Why don't we talk when you're better?
我们等你好些了再谈吧?
I can't trust myself when I'm really sick...
我病情严重时连自己都信不过
...but I trust you.
但我相信你
Promise me you'll do whatever you have to do,
答应我必要的时候要采取必要的措施
even if that means putting me somewhere.
哪怕会让我有生命危险
Don, no one is ever gonna put you anywhere.
堂 没人会让你有生命危险的
Just promise me.
只管答应我
I promise you.
我答应你
Thank you, Lucy.
谢谢你 露茜
You get some rest.
你休息一会
Yeah, you, um,call me if you need me, right?
好 你有事要我帮忙的话就给我打电♥话♥
Of course.
一定
"I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you. "
我很抱歉当时没和你在一起
I said, "Did you have a nice little funeral in the backyard?"
我说道 你有没有在后院举♥行♥一次简单得体的葬礼
She goes, "Mom, it's a pigeon. I threw it in the trash. "
她回答说 妈妈 这是只鸽子 我把它扔垃圾堆里了
She reminds me of you.Get her a therapist.
她常让我想到你 给她找个医生
I already have. Lucy, you've gotta get a kid. You'd be such a good mom.
我已经找到了 你该生个孩子 你肯定是个好妈妈
That's a whole new twist on sucking your fingers.
这是暗示我和你搞同性恋的新说法
You can play that tough girl,but I know you.
你尽可以扮强硬 但我了解你
I also know you, so let's put away these baby pictures.
我同样了解你 所以把这些婴儿照片拿开吧
What were you doing in Brent's office?
你在布伦特的办公室里究竟在干嘛
Oh, God, Lucy. Honey, if I was actually vying for your job,
天啊 露茜亲爱的 如果我真要抢你的饭碗
do you think that I would just walk into the offices of Dirt Now
你觉得我会这么大摇大摆走进流言现场的办公室吗
and meet with your publisher?I don't know, Tina, would you?
而且还是和你的出版人一起 我不知道 蒂娜 你会吗?
Wow. Wow, you really just don't trust anybody, do you?
你是不是信不过任何人?
But you do have to trust somebody,sweetie. This is no way to live.
但你一定得相信别人 亲爱的 不然活得太累了
You don't deserve to be alone.Who says I'm alone?
你不该如此孤单 谁说我孤单?
OK! I don't know.Great! Who is he?
我不知道 真不错 他是谁?
Or, you know, or who is she?
或者 她是谁?
Oh, God.What?
老天爷 怎么了?
What happened between you and I was a one-time thing.
我们之间只发生了一次
Yeah, OK, it was actually four,but who's counting?
好吧 确切来说是四次 但谁会去数
Please, come on, who's the hero?Let me know. Do I know him?
拜托 告诉我谁是你的那位 我认识他吗?
Do I know him?No comment.
我认识他吗? 无可奉告
Really?
真的吗?
Is he famous?
他出名吗?
Married? Married and famous?
已婚的? 已婚的名人?
Lucy!
露茜
Doesn't matter,I don't care.
没关系 我不介意
I don't care.I'm just glad that you're happy.
我不介意 我只是看到你幸福很开心
I'm really glad that we did this.I am too, this was nice.
我真的很高兴我们现在的境况 我也是 这样不错
Honey, I'm serious, I don't want any more bad blood between us.
亲爱的 我是说真的 我真不想我们之间再有任何不快
Not until the music stops and you make a run for my chair.
除非你马上放弃抢我的工作
Honey, life is not a battle.
亲爱的 生活不是战场
You have got to stop looking for the enemy.
你应该停止这种草木皆兵的想法
You're gonna get what you ask for.
你会得到你所想要的
Really? Wow, because when I was eight,I asked for a pony.
是吗 因为我八岁的时候 我想要一匹小马驹
Sorry.
抱歉
I'll tell ya this,you got a really big heart.
我想说的是 你是个心胸宽广的人
Thank you.I wish you'd let it show a bit more.
谢谢 我希望你能让人看到这一点
I really do,and I'm telling you, I promise,
我真的 我保证
I am not... I am not after your job.
我没有... 我没有想抢你的工作
OK, well, I'll believe it when I see it.
好吧 我相信眼见为实
Well, I'd put it in writing if I thought that would make a difference.
如果你认为有必要的话 我可以给你书面保证
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表