剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
You blacmailed a man to get a story comes to fruition it's me who's the asshole?
你威胁一个男的要毁了他
then threatened to ruin him and then when the shitstorm that you created
勒索他帮你找消息 等你干的好事遭报应
comes to fruition it's me who's the asshole?
的时候却骂我是个混♥蛋♥
Where are you in all of this?
从头到尾你都在哪?
I'm sure as hell I'm not the one who gave up a source.
我只知道我不是那个出♥卖♥♥♥情报的人
Give me a...
出去...
You know what I remember when I first
我突然想起第一次
brought you in as the Editor of both Dirt and Now?
把你带来做"流言现场"编辑时的事了
You moved into Pembrock's old office and
你搬进了本博克的旧办公室
you had that beautiful antique mirror.
里面挂着个精美的古董镜子
My God, it worths thousands.
天呐 那可价值连城啊
First thing you did before anything else was having that taken down.
你什么都没干第一件事就是把它摘了下来
So? So maybe it's time to put it back up.
所以呢 所以或许是时候把它再挂上了
Is that what you think?
你就是那么想的?
That you can just shit all over me in this magazine?
你觉得可以这样愚弄我和这家杂♥志♥社
This is DirtNow! We've outsold every other weekly
我们是"留言现场"! 我们已经连续两周获得
2 weeks running and we're about to make it a 3rd.
半月刊销量榜首而且下周冠军也是囊中之物
So you listen to me, you insignificant piece of shit!
所以你闭嘴听我说 你个无名小卒
You're giving me the story,
你把这篇报道交给我
because if you don't, DirtNow will have a camera...
因为如果你不这么做 "流言现场"会装个摄像头...
up your client's ass every second of every day.
每时每刻监控你的顾客的一举一动
If she so much as blinks at another contestant...
如果哪怕她只是跟另一个参赛者眨下眼...
we're gonna run she's screwing him.
我们就报道她跟他有染
Eevry pit stain, every ounce of cellulite
脸上的每个痘痘 每块脂肪
every photograph that makes her looks semi-retarded
每张让她看上去半痴呆的照片
will be splashed full color in the pages of our magazine...
将被全彩页刊登在我们杂♥志♥上...
and that's just at the top of my head.
而这仅仅是我的初步想法
Wait until I give it some real thoughts.
好戏还会在后面呢
Now you've got 20 minutes to get her contestant-nailing ass over here
现在给你20分钟把她的参赛者情人弄到这来
before I make her a pinup girl for every STD known to man, and then some.
否则我就把她说成一个患有各种性病的人
Lucy... I'm gonna run the story.
露茜... 我会登这篇报道
Cover inset. Thank you.
在内页里刊登 谢谢
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你
Is he friendly? Sure.
他友好吗 当然
Bye. Bye, bye.
再见 再见 再见
You're gonna want to see this...
来看这个...
Your friend Leo... turns out he is Lucy Spiller's brother
你朋友里奥... 结果是露茜·斯彼勒的弟弟
That tabloid bitch
那个小报的婊♥子♥编辑
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表