剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Tristan.
特里斯坦
Dude, you gotta get a dog.
伙计 你得养条狗
Cats are for, you know, those kinda guys.
猫是给另一种男人养的
I like cats.
我喜欢猫
Cats are quiet and loving and they...
猫很安静 可爱 还有...
...they know when to give you your space.
它们知道给你空间
I say it's dogs all the way.
我还是选狗
That's because you're a narcissist.
那是因为你很自恋
You can't live without excessive admiration
没有别人的仰慕 奉承 注意和肯定
adulation, attention and affirmation.
你就活不下去
Dogs will give you that.
狗能满足你那些需要
Their love is a mirror
它们的爱就是镜子
how you'd like to perceive yourself as seen by others.
能映照出你想让自己如何被看待
Oh, really?
真的吗
Most likely a result of your bitter disappointment
很有可能是你在儿童时期
and radical disillusionment with significant others during childhood.
对重要人物失望 梦想破灭后造成的结果
Anything else, Freud? Four dogs is a lot.
还有别的吗 弗洛伊德? 四只狗太多了
Thank you.
谢谢
There's definite interest from USA Network to do put a pilot.
美国电视台打算试播一部电视剧
They're flattered you would consider it,
他们都把你说动心了
since you just worked with Johnny Shit-For-Brains...
因为你刚跟强尼合作过
Cheryl, do you love your husband? Pardon?
彻丽尔 你爱你老公吗 什么
Your husband, do you still love him?
你老公 你还爱他吗
Yeah. Of course. Are you OK?
是的 当然 你还好吗
My father has diabetes.
我的父亲有糖尿病
Years ago he told my mother
几年前他跟我妈说
he couldn't screw her anymore
他不能和她做♥爱♥了
because of complications with the disease,
因为糖尿病的并发症
and for years she took what she could get from him in that department.
一直以来他给她多少 她就要多少
Last year he dumped her for his mistress of 15 years.
去年为了跟他姘了15年的情妇甩了我妈妈
Julia, honey, is there something I should know?
朱莉娅 是不是有什么事我不知道
My mother said that it just came out of left field
当她知道的时候很吃惊
when he told her, but I knew.
但是我知道
You know how? No.
你知道我怎么知道的吗 不知道
His cards, they were always humorous.
他的生日 周年纪念 节日卡片
His birthday, anniversary, holiday.
总是写得很幽默
He could pull it off in the moment, but something tangible,
他可以糊弄人 但是有些实质的东西
something that my mother could hold in her hands as proof.
我妈妈可以拿来做证据
I'm going to take a cab.
我要去搭出租车了
Wait, Julia... I'm fine, all right?
等等 茱利娅 我很好 好吧
Just tell Holt I don't feel well. I'll see him at home.
告诉豪特我不太舒服 家里见
OK.
好的
Hey, Terry. Lucy needs... I have to go.
嘿 特里 露茜要... 我得走
Hey, can I get something to drink?
我能喝点东西吗
...with little new to report.
基本没什么消息
Kenny.
肯尼
Can you go get me a drink?
你能帮我拿杯喝的吗
Can you give me one second?
你能先等一会儿吗
What'd you say?
你说什么
Oh, we're just finishing up.
我们这边就快结束了
Drinks are in the fridge right over there.
饮料就在那边的冰箱里
Oh, OK, no problem. I'll go get the drink.
好的 没问题 我自己去拿
That's a really good one, use that one.
那张不错 就用那张
Oh, uh, Kenny?
肯尼?
Oh, my God, Kenny! Wake up! Wake up!
天哪 醒醒 醒醒
Oh, my God, he killed Kenny!
天哪 他杀了肯尼!
OK. You like that?
你喜欢这样?
What happened? What happened?
发生什么事了 发生什么事了
You're the negotiator, what do you think happens
你是谈判代表 你以为发生什么事了
when a gun goes off in a hostage situation?!
在人♥质♥事件里开枪是什么意思
Somebody dies! OK? We are losing the focus here.
有人死了 好吧 我们失去重点了
The focus is me! Me! OK? I want respect!
焦点是我! 我! 我需要尊重!
And I want it now!
我现在就要!
I got enough explosives
我绑的炸♥药♥
wrapped to my waist to flatten the whole city block!
能把整个城市夷为平地
So back off! You back off!
你后退! 你后退!
Sammy. What is it that you want?
萨米 你到底想要什么
What I want is for these people to listen to me!
我想要这些人都听我的
Don't act like I don't exist!
别当我不存在
You go on with your lives!
你干♥你♥自己的
I'm here. Goddamn it! I'm still here!
我在这 妈的 我还在这
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm mixing chemicals to throw them in his face.
我混合些化学剂泼到他脸上
That is insane. Maybe she's right.
你疯了 也许她是对的
No, you're both hopped up on Spic and Span.
你们寄希望于"斯潘"(家用清洁剂)
Trust me on this one. There's nothing we can do.
相信我 我们什么都做不了
You have been a coward too long.
你做懦夫做得太久了
You have outlived your relevance.
你已经活得够长了
You want to get your head blown off, that's fine by me.
你想让自己的脑袋被打穿我无所谓
Some of us might like to live to see their next birthday.
但是有些人还想多活一年
Why? What will happen then?
为什么 接下来会怎么样
I said sit, old woman.
我说了 坐下 老女人
You are not the captain of this ship.
你无权发号♥施令
You've proved that.
你已经证明这个了
Willa! Wait.
威拉 等等
All right, that's enough!
好了 够了
Goddamn it!
妈的
No one pistol-whips Johnny Gage.
没人敢打强尼·盖奇
Really, Johnny? Because I just did, bitch.
真的吗 强尼 因为我刚打了
Shoot him! You'd better freeze, man!
开枪 你最好别动
Come on, shoot me!
来吧 开枪
Shoot him, goddamn it! Shoot me, come on.
开枪 妈的 开枪 快点
Shoot me! Shoot me, pussy. You pussy! Do it!
打我 打我 你个女人 做啊
I will, I swear. I swear...
我会的 我发誓 我发誓
Shoot me! Shoot me! Do it. Do it, you pussy.
开枪啊 打我啊 开啊 你个女人
You screwed me, Lucy. You screwed me.
你耍我 露茜 你耍我
You were never going to run the story!
你不会做我的报道的
Never. Never. Never!
你不会做的
I don't know why I trusted you. Wait!
真不知道我为什么要相信你 等等
You kill her, and your story dies.
你杀了她 你的报道就没了
I got no other motivation to stop you other than that.
我不让你开枪就是为了这个
No one will give your story justice like Lucy Spiller.
没有人会像露茜·斯彼勒中肯地报道你的故事
Come on, you've come this far.
想想 都走到这一步了
Sammy, hey.
萨米
Come on, Sammy. Let me do it.
萨米 求你了 让我继续做
Let me do it. Come on, Sammy. Let me do it.
让我继续做 萨米 让我继续做
Let her put you on the cover.
让她给你弄个封面
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
Come on, Sammy. Let me take care of you.
求你了 萨米 让我来搞定你的事
Come on. OK. OK. Come on.
好吧 好的 快点
You do it. Come on. Back to work.
你继续做 快点 回去工作
Back to work. We're gonna do the magazine!
回去工作 我们要出杂♥志♥
Let's do it. Let's get back to work.
让我们继续 让我们继续工作
Back to work!
回去工作!
We heard shots fired. Was anyone injured?
我们在楼里听到了枪声 有人受伤了吗
We have confirmed one casualty.
我们已经确认一人伤亡
Do you know the identity?
你们确认身份了吗
Yes, a male employee has been fatally shot.
一名男性雇员受到致命的一击
We're awaiting notification of his relatives
我们还在等待亲属的确认后
before we release his name.
才能发布名字
Normally, in a situation like this
一般在这样的情况下
we would advance on the building
我们会进入大楼
but he has explosives...
但是他有炸♥药♥
It's moving into day three of the standoff,
我们已经等了三天了
and we 're waiting to see if Sammy will turn himself in
我们还在等待 看看萨米是否会自首
Oh, it's beautiful.
太完美了
Beautiful.
完美
It's better than I dreamed.
超乎我的想像
We did it. No. You did it.
我们做到了 不 是你做到了
No. This is us.
不 是我们一起
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表