剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Don't worry about it. Just do me a favor.
这个不急 你帮我个忙吧
Come see my play. I'm doing Fiddler.
来看我的演出 我拉小提琴
Not the lead or anything, just the fourth daughter, Shprintze.
不是主演 我只是斯宾瑟家的四女儿
But I have a big solo in Sunrise, Sunset.
不过在日出和日落时分都有我的独奏
You don't know what you're doing. She wants to mend fences.
你知道你在干嘛吗 她不过是想和我重修旧好
Yeah, bullshit.
鬼才信呢
I didn't call her. She called me.
是她给我打电♥话♥ 又不是我找的她
I'm dropping the lawsuit. Her magazine wants to make nice.
我准备撤诉 她的杂♥志♥想和我圆♥满♥解决这事
And I figured why have an enemy when you can have a friend?
我觉得多个朋友总比多个敌人好
Lucy Spiller is nobody's friend.
露茜·斯彼勒和谁也不是朋友
Does it look like I just got off the boat?
你以为我是第一天出来混的吗
OK, but you believe Johnny Gage?
好 你相信强尼·盖奇吗
Come on, first he says he gave her the tape, then he said he didn't.
拜托 一开始他说他把带子给了她 接着又否认
I mean, he told the truth, and then she got to him.
他说的是真话 然后她又让他出尔反尔
Stay away from her!
离她远点
Lucy's the one.
原来是露茜
She gave you the tape.
是她把带子给的你
Yeah.
是
She's your contact with the vault full of secret shit.
原来她就是你所谓的密室联络人
Yeah.
是的
Why didn't you tell me it was her?
你为什么不告诉我是她
Why all this mystery?
为什么搞得神秘兮兮的
I don't know. She get to you like she got to Johnny?
别问了 你和强尼·盖奇都在和她做交易?
What do you mean? Are you lying to me now?
什么意思 你还在骗我
Babe, she's the liar.
亲爱的 她是个大骗子
She swore to me there were no copies.
她发誓她手里没留底
Stay away from her.
离她远点
What's she going to do? Suck my blood?
她能怎么样 吸我的血吗
Maybe. Lucy Spiller is a wannabe.
也许吧 露茜是被你们给捧上天的
She peddles gossip so she can get close to real talent.
她散播八卦就是为了和有脑子的人套近乎
She has no power unless we give it to her.
她没我们就什么都不是
Baby, you don't understand.
宝贝儿 你不明白
Well, then, tell me. Explain it to me. What don't I understand?
那告诉我 解释给我听 我不明白什么
She wants something from you.
她要从你身上获取些东西
And don't give it to her, no matter what.
不管是什么 都不要答应她
Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf?
谁怕弗吉利亚·伍尔夫(电影名)
Who's afraid of Lucy Spiller?
谁会怕露茜·斯彼勒
I'm really glad you're here. Thank you.
很高兴你能来 谢谢
So how you holding up?
还好吗
Hanging in there, thanks. Good.
还过得去 谢谢你 很好
Publicity, it's tough. I know firsthand now.
公众舆♥论♥太可怕了 我这回算见识了
You never thought you'd have to see it on the other side, huh?
你没想过也会趟这趟浑水吧
Not really, no.
没有
Listen, I'm sorry that things got so ugly.
很遗憾事情变得如此不堪
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
I guess, in the end, that's just part of being a celebrity.
做名人就要付出些代价
Yeah, being in the public eye is sort of the definition of "celebrity," isn't it?
名人的定义就是活在公众的视线中 对吗
Is that a violation to you? Is this an interview?
这是对你的侵犯吗 在采访我吗
Isn't that the point? I mean, isn't it always?
这无关紧要 我是问这一直困扰你吗
Yeah, I guess.
我想是的
Um, yeah, it's been really hard.
这非常难
People think that they know you, but...
人们只是从表面上了解你 不过...
I've gotten a chance to speak out for women who might not have a voice.
庆幸的是 我可以替那些无法申诉的女性出头
And what does that mean to you?
这对你意味着什么
It means I guess I can make a difference,
我想意味着尽管我力量微薄
in a small way.
也可以为社会做点事情
That you're still relevant?
你和这事还是有关系吧
I don't...
我不...
I don't understand.
我不明白
Really? Come with me.
是吗 跟我来
This isn't Edgar Allan Poe. I won't lock you in.
这不是埃德加·爱伦·坡的恐怖小说 我不会把你锁起来的
I have a tape I want to show you.
我给你看个带子
The infamous vault.
大名鼎鼎的密室啊
I've heard rumors.
我有所耳闻
It's not another sex tape, is it? No, not exactly.
这是不是另一个性♥爱♥录影带 不是
No, this is a store surveillance tape of someone buying a phone card.
这是商场监控系统拍的某人在购买♥♥电♥话♥卡的一段录像
It's not that interesting,
没什么意思
except for it was the phone card used to call in tips to websites,
不过有人用这张卡给一些网站提供消息
telling them where to pick up their Julia Mallory sex tape.
告诉他们去哪里搞到朱莉娅·梅拉里的性♥爱♥录影带
A phone card that was purchased with cash,
这个电♥话♥卡是用现金购买♥♥的
so that someone could make calls and never be traced.
用这个打电♥话♥ 完全不留痕迹
You keep lots of things in this vault, don't you? Secrets?
在这间密室里你藏了很多东西吧 很多秘密?
Sometimes.
有时候是的
This could be our secret if you kept it.
替我保密 就我们两个人知道
Johnny Gage has taken the blame for this, it's over.
强尼·盖奇已经全揽到自己身上了 这事结束了
I can give you anything, exclusives.
我能给你提供许多独家消息
Dirt Now can be my magazine.
我会为流言现场卖♥♥命的
We can be a great team, Lucy.
露茜 我们可以成为最佳拍档
I'll give you stories and you'll give me covers.
我给你独家消息 你让我上封面
That's how it works, right?
这是游戏规则 不是吗
I'm not for sale, Julia.
朱莉娅 我没想和你做交易
I know. I didn't mean that. You're not. I am.
我知道 我不是这个意思 是我想收买♥♥你
I'm the one for sale. I'll be your star.
我随你宰割 你要我♥干♥什么都行
I'll feed you anything you need. I told you I knew about this vault.
任何需要我都能满足 我说过我知道这个密室
Just keep this story on the inside and you can own me.
把这件事永远锁在密室里 你就可以支配我
I don't mind being owned.
我心甘情愿 任你差遣
There's still time to walk it back. What?
还有时间把它放回去 什么
If you want to put the story back in the vault, there's still time.
如果你愿意 你还有时间把这些拿回密室
Going soft on me? Are you worried about hurting her feelings?
想软化我吗 是担心她会受伤吗
Actually, I was wondering if you were the one going soft.
实际上 我曾想过你是不是越来越心软了
Isn't the smart play to put the story in the vault?
把这个放回去难道不是明智之举吗
This is a great cover.
这个封面会赢得满堂彩的
Yep, "America's fallen sweetheart
堕落的美国小甜心
sold her sex tape for press,
向媒体出♥卖♥♥♥她的性♥爱♥录影带
sympathy and to rekindle her career. "
以此博取同情 提升人气
It almost worked. If we just let it work.
几乎快得逞了 我们就让她得逞吧
Leverage over a star like Julia Mallory has to be worth
从长远来看 拉拢朱莉娅·梅拉里这么一个明星
a lot more in the long run than just one cover.
可比一♥期♥刊物的封面要有价值多了
Is that what you think this whole thing is about, leverage and power?
你以为整件事就是交易和权利这么简单吗
No, I'm just trying to think several steps ahead, like you usually do.
不 我只是效仿你平时的作为 放长线钓大鱼
We go with the story. Print the truth.
还是让白纸黑字说明一切吧
An actress might find herself in a bit of hot water.
某位女星有麻烦了
For more on the story, we go to Michael Groundling at News 16.
16新闻频道的迈克·格兰林将为您做更多报道
Julia Mallory may have fooled us once, but she's not going to fool us again.
朱莉娅·梅拉里耍了我们一次 我们绝不容忍♥第二次
We're hearing reports the actress will drop her lawsuit, according to Dirt Now.
流言现场称她将会撤销起诉
The magazine's upcoming issue promises to expose Julia Mallory's involvement
即将发行的流言现场将会对朱莉娅·梅拉里
in leaking her own sex tape,
自爆其性♥爱♥录影带的事件始末做详细报道
a startling revelation
该爆料令人目瞪口呆
that could have devastating consequences for the actress.
势必对梅拉里的演绎生涯造成致命影响
Shit! No! Hang up! Don't answer that!
该死 挂上电♥话♥ 不要接
Well, Jim, how about that Julia Mallory?
吉姆 那个朱莉娅·梅拉里怎么样了
Dirt Now Magazine will run a story tomorrow
流言现场明天将会有详尽的报道
saying that they have proof that Julia Mallory leaked her own sex tape.
该杂♥志♥称已有证据证明朱莉娅·梅拉里自爆性♥爱♥录影带
So the question is was it a drug rape after all?
那么这还是不是迷♥奸♥就另当别论了
There will be a counter lawsuit, according to editor Lucy Spiller,
总编露茜·斯彼勒说 她将会提起反诉
who stated Mallory lied in order to generate publicity for her career.
她称梅拉里为了提高人气不惜愚弄公众
Dirt Now promises, Nancy, to have the details in tomorrow's issue.
南希 流言现场已经承诺 明天的期刊将披露所有细节
When you thought she couldn't get lower. So, what's this mean? what's next for Julia?
朱莉娅已经够背的了 还会有什么在等着她呢
Don't answer that! Hang it up! Hang it up!
别接 挂上挂上
Oh, my God! Oh, God!
天啊 我的天
Oh, shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
别叫了 停下
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Don, you can't just run away.
堂 你可不能跑路啊
Yes, I can.
我当然可以
I have my cameras. I got clean underwear.
照相机拿了 换洗衣服也带了
I got little Tristan.
还有我的小特里斯坦
Don, the job will just follow you.
堂 这个任务你是摆脱不掉的
No, no, no.
不行 不行
Don... No!
堂... 不行
Don!
堂
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表