剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
I wanna talk with the editor of Dirt Now. Is she in or isn't she?
我只想跟"流言现场"的编辑谈 她在还是不在
You have no idea what you'd be getting yourself into.
你根本不清楚你要面对的是什么
I trust you.
可我信任你
No, this has nothing to do with trusting me.
不 这跟信不信任我没关系
You wanna out one of the biggest action stars in the world.
你要爆料的可是全球最火的动作明星啊
I sure as hell would try to protect you but
我拼了命也会保护你的
there are no guarantees.
但我不敢对你承诺什么
Do you really wanna take that risk?
你真的想冒这个险吗
You bet your ass I do.
废话 我当然要
Good because this is a great goddamn story!
那就好 因为这肯定是个爆♥炸♥性新闻!
Hey, little girl.
乖孩子
Yeah, you.
对 就是你
Hey, Diana.
你好 戴安
Hey, you're ready?
你准备好了吗
Okay, Diana, I'm just gonna open your mouth
好的 戴安 我要打开你的嘴
and slide this tablet to the back of your throat.
把这粒药片顺进你的喉咙里
Yeah, you did very good. Very good.
对 你做得很好 真乖
'Cause you don't wanna get worms. They can make you feel real sick.
因为你不想有寄生虫 他们会让你很难受的
It's okay now.
现在就没事了
Whatcha doing?
你在干嘛
Yeah?
什么事?
Okay.
好的
Hi.
你好
I'm supposed to meet Jack for late lunch.
我和杰克约好喝下午茶的
I thought I punched the code in right.
我应该没有输错密♥码♥吧
He gave it to me over the weekend.
这密♥码♥是他上周给我的
Yeah, we change that every week.
是的 我们每周都会更改
He's out back by the pool.
他在后面的泳池那
Damn, I've got fabric samples in my car. Do you mind?
坏了 布料样本落在车上了 你介意我...
Yeah, make it quick.
去吧 快点
You have incredible lips, you know that?
你的嘴唇真性感 你知道吗
They're just like Kira's: thick, color bumps.
就跟奇拉的一样 又厚而且颜色♥诱♥人
She used to
她有心事的时候
suck on her bottom lip when she was messed up.
总是咬下唇
Like a pacifier notice.
像婴儿一样
What's the matter, kitten?
你怎么了 小美人儿
Kira loved you.
奇拉爱你
It's Holt she didn't like.
她只是不喜欢豪特
That's just because he never stuck his dick in her.
因为她从来没和他搞过
She didn't think he was good enough for you.
她觉得他不配你
She loved you. I totally see why.
她爱你 我能看的出来为什么
She knew you'd never leak the pregnancy to the press.
她知道你永远都不会向媒体抖出怀孕的事
Kira told me she told you.
奇拉告诉我她跟你说过
She thought maybe you got drunk and
她觉得你可能是喝醉了把整件事
told Holt and he leaked it.
告诉了豪特 然后他抖了出去
She knew you wouldn't betray her like that.
她知道你不会那样背叛她的
She thought it was Holt.
她认为肯定是豪特
No, Holt never knew.
不 豪特根本不知道
And if he did, he'd never betray me.
就算他知道他也不会背叛我
Ah, Julia...
茱莉亚...
Julia, come on.
茱莉亚 醒醒吧
This is Hollywood.
这里是好莱坞
Betrayal should have its own star on the walk of fame.
背叛是名誉的基石
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Shit! Shut up!
妈的 闭嘴
Oh shit! You're real!
糟了 原来你是真的
Get him!
抓住他
Hey, nice pool. I like the Greek urns.
泳池不错 我喜欢那个希腊水坛
You know, the Romans, they stole all the culture from the Greeks.
罗马人的所有文化都是盗取希腊人的
You know, they like it so they just took it.
他们只要喜欢就都抢走
Found this in his pocket.
在他兜里发现了这个
What?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
Get him out of here!
把他给我弄走!
When you're done with him,
等你跟他的事了结了
come get this piece of shit right here.
再来拿这东西吧
There you are, you got a second?
你在这儿啊 有空吗
Hello?
喂?
I just said I need to speak with you.
我说我有事跟你说
No, you asked me if I had a second and obviously I don't.
不 你问我是否有空 显然我没空
May I ask what's so important
我能问一下什么事这么重要
that you can't give me a second here?
连一秒钟都不能耽误吗
Don's in jail. I'm sorry?
堂被关进监狱了 那又怎样?
I'm gonna go bail him out.
我要去把他保出来
Wait, no. No, no, no!
等等 别 别去
Don doesn't not work for Dirt Now. He's freelance.
堂不是"流言现场"的人 他是自♥由♥职业者
We are of no obligation to him whatsoever.
他做什么都不需要我们负责
Any interference on our part might be...
要是把我们也卷进去会...
I'm bailing him out as a friend.
我是以朋友的身份去保他出来
You know what friends are, don't you Brent?
你知道什么是朋友 对吧布伦特?
Will you let me finish?
你能让我把话说完吗
You're setting us up for a lawsuit.
你会让我们缠上官司的
He has our next cover pictures on him.
他拍到了我们下一♥期♥的封面照
I don't care if he has pictures of Lindsay Lohan
我才不在乎他是不是拿到了林赛·罗韩的照片
and Paris Hilton going down on the ghost of Frank Sinatra.
希尔顿给弗兰克·辛纳屈鬼魂口♥交♥的照片
How he got them is my concern.
他是怎么拍到的才是我关心的
He got them by being the best photographer out there.
因为他是最出色的摄影师
I know you're a busy woman Spiller what with
我知道你是个大忙人斯彼勒女士
saving the planet one drunken celebrity at a time
靠解救酗酒名人来拯救世界
but there are amended statutes you might wanna gloss over
但是在你把杂♥志♥社毁于一旦之前
before you hang the magazine out to dry.
你能不能先看下媒体修正♥法♥案
You're done? Yes, I am.
说完了? 是的 完了
Good, I'm gonna go get my next cover.
很好 我要去拿下一♥期♥的封面了
Loved the friend angle.
喜欢你替朋友着想的立场
You almost had me on that one.
真把我感动死了
It's looking really beautiful Holt.
照片拍得真棒 豪特
You can take a break if you like.
你可以休息一下了
A minute. Thank you, thank you.
一分钟 谢谢 谢谢
Get the girls in please.
让姑娘们上来吧
That car brings back some memories.
这辆车勾起了我很多回忆
My Dad hat a 67 Goad.
我父亲有一辆67年的老爷车
Yeah. That's nice, huh?
是的 它很漂亮吧
If I could lose my virginity all over again, it would be in the backseat.
真希望我的第一次是发生在它的后坐
Who am I kidding? It would be in Bora Bora
我怎么会跟你说这种玩笑 肯会是在波拉岛
but backseat is a close 2nd.
但后车座肯定是不二之选
She's a beauty.
她真漂亮
She's yours. What are you talking about?
她是你的了 你说什么呢
I knew you liked it so I talked to the agency.
我知道你喜欢 所以就跟代理机构说了
And they said they would be thrilled
他们说你能开他们的车
to have you tunning around town in one of their cars.
在市区转悠的话他们会兴奋死的
Shut up! Get the hell out of here!
得了吧! 开什么玩笑!
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
We're ready for you. Can you step in please?
我们都准备好了 你能上来了吗
Get in there.
去吧
Honey, you're gonna look at him.
亲爱的 你要看着他
Sweetheart, you are not looking at a local whitebeard, he's important.
你看的不是一个乡下老头 他可是焦点
That makes you important.
所以你也就是焦点
That's it!
就是这样!
I am moist. Am I right, girls?
感动死我了 不是吗 姑娘们?
Holt, these are gonna be gorgeous,
豪特 这些照片肯定会魅力四射
we'll definitely hold them 'till after the Finsher release.
肯定要等Finsher乐队发布之后再公开♥发♥行
Oh my God! Seriously! Who's with me on the moist? Anyone?
天呐! 说真的! 谁和我有同感的
Please. Okay.
别说了 好的
Julia!
茱莉亚!
Hey, look who's here?
看看谁来了?
Hey, did you come to watch the shoot?
你是来看我们拍照的吗
Take one of us.
给我俩拍一张
Okay, very nice.
好的 很好
We need to get back to work so could you please...
我们要继续工作了所以请你能...
She is pretty, isn't she?
她很漂亮 不是吗
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表