剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Don't.
不要啊
Should I answer it?
我要接吗
Should I? Well?
接吗 好吧
Oh, just answer it already. Hello?
快接吧 喂
Katy. I'm looking for Owen.
凯蒂 叫欧文接电♥话♥
Yes, Mr. Thompson.
好的 汤普森先生
Hello? Where the hell were you?
喂 你死哪里去了
I was just in the loo. I didn't hear the phone. Jesus.
我去厕所了 没听见电♥话♥
The two of you? Sir?
你俩都没听见 先生
Where in the bathroom? No. No, no, I
你在厕所吗 不不
Have you read the paper? No, I have not.
你看报纸了吗 还没
Well, read one and meet me at Mickey's.
看报纸 然后来米奇家见我
I'd have kept speaking had I known you'd stop.
早知道你要停下来 我就不挂电♥话♥了
I don't have to.
我没必要
I'd better go.
我要走了
He's in a bad humor again.
他心情又不好了
Well, then it won't matter if you're late.
那你迟点也没关系
Will it, Mr. Poofles?
对吧 跟屁虫先生
Mr. Poofles.
跟屁虫先生
There's some fresh rolls if you want.
有新鲜面包 你要吃吗
I like the poppy. These are sesame.
我喜欢罂粟籽 这是芝麻的
Why ain't he at school?
他怎么没去上学
Bellyache.
肚子痛
Let me take a look at you, champ.
让我看看你 宝贝
What the hell's this?
这是怎么回事
Sonny, go play.
宝贝 一边玩去
Hey, your ma's talking to you. Go play.
妈妈在跟你说话呢 玩去吧
Go play. Come on.
一边玩去 去吧
Go on.
去吧
He came home with it yesterday. I rang the headmaster.
昨天他回家就这样了 我问过校长了
Some new boy, he's a bully.
新来的孩子 喜欢欺负人
Picking on a kid almost stone-cold deaf?
欺负一个聋哑小孩
They all are, Al. That's why he's there.
大家都是聋哑人 所以他才去那儿上学
Boys will be boys, whether they can hear each other or not.
小男孩都是这样 不管聋不聋
Kid's got to toughen up.
我们得让孩子更强壮
Coming through. Coming through.
要来了 要来了
All right, pipe down.
好了 请安静
Mr. Thompson wants a word.
汤普森先生有话要说
As some of you may know,
大家可能已经知道
our contact at Tabor Heights...
我们在塔博尔高地的联络人
Sheriff Victor Sickles died recently
维克多·希寇斯治安官去世了
as a result of what the "Atlantic City Press"
正如《大西洋城报》报道的一样
has deemed a tragic accident.
死于一起悲惨事故
Given as how the chief witness to this unfortunate occurrence
考虑到这场悲剧的主要证人
was a Mr. Gyp Rosetti of New York,
是来自纽约的吉普·罗塞蒂先生
it's quite possible there's a bit more to the story.
这事儿恐怕没这么简单
That being the case, until further notice,
既然如此 除非另行通知
all shipments to Mr. Rothstein will use back roads only,
运给罗斯坦先生的货物都走备用线路
avoiding Tabor Heights altogether.
决不能经过塔博尔高地
In the middle of January? The roads are sheets of ice.
在一月中旬 路上全是冰
And where are we gonna get gas?
我们去哪儿加油
That's your problem, isn't it?
这是你的问题 对吧
You sure this is a good idea?
你确定要这么做
What the fuck you asking him for?
你问他做鸟用啊
I just thought when it comes to--
我觉得如果...
You just what? I already said how it is.
如果怎么样 我已经说过怎么办了
All right, Nuck. I'm sorry.
好的 努基 抱歉
Get up to Tabor Heights, find out what the fuck is going on.
去塔博尔高地看看情况如何
Yes, sir.
遵命
You know that coast road that heads through Hammond?
你知道那条通往哈蒙德的海岸路吧
Head up there, check out the roads. See how icy they actually are.
去那儿 看看路上的冰有多厚
You know the one I mean. Okay.
你知道我说的哪条路吧 知道
What's being done about Rowland Smith?
罗兰·史密斯怎么样了
Who? Rowland Smith.
谁 罗兰·史密斯
Nate Honig's wheelman. The sack of shit who robbed this place.
奈特·霍尼希的同伙 一起来打劫的那人
That job was left to Manny Horvitz.
不是让曼尼·霍维茨去处理了吗
Oh, where's he been lately?
那他人呢
I don't have enough on my mind?
我还不够忙吗
I have to start checking your fucking work, too?
难不成我还要亲自检查你的工作
Make sure things are being handled?
把事情都给我理顺了
It won't happen again, sir.
没有下次了 先生
Find this guy. Use Agent Sawicki if you have to.
找到这个人 如有必要 去找萨维奇特工
You want the feds involved?
要惊动联调局的人吗
He's on the goddamn payroll. Make him earn it.
他拿了钱的 总得出点力吧
Any more second-guessing?
还有什么后顾之忧
I'll get on it straightaway.
我马上去办
Nucky, can I have a word? About what?
努基 我能说句话吗 什么
This Rosetti business, the whole Tabor Heights thing.
罗塞蒂的问题 塔博尔高地的事情
If you've got a complaint, talk to Mickey.
如果你有抱怨 去找米奇
I don't.
我没有
It's just that I'm back now.
我现在回来了
I'm well aware of that.
我知道
Then let me earn, Nucky.
那别让我闲着 努基
I did my time like you asked.
我听你的话服了刑
Let's get something straight.
有些事情先搞清楚
Allowing you to simply go to jail is the last gift I'll ever give you.
仅仅让你坐牢 是我给你最后的恩赐
This is rather infelicitous language, isn't it?
这个措辞有些不得体吧
Vagina? It is a medical term.
阴♥道♥ 这是医学用语
I've never enjoyed the sound of it.
我不喜欢这个词
I've never liked brussels sprouts,
我也不喜欢芽甘蓝
but I don't deny they exist.
但我不否认它们的存在
What a peculiar analogy.
好独特的比喻
What term would you prefer?
你喜欢什么术语
The entire area is problematical.
这整个部分都有不妥
You do acknowledge certain subjects
你应该知道 没有术语
would be difficult to discuss without it?
有些学科是无法进行讨论的
Intercourse, fertilization, birth.
性♥交♥ 受精 生育
You imagine yourself quite wicked, don't you, Doctor?
你不觉得自己很坏吗 医生
The jackanapes at the back of every classroom,
躲在角落里的猴子
mistaking his sniggering for the wit of the world.
误将自己的窃笑当做大智慧
That sounds more like my cousin Francis.
你说的貌似是我的堂兄弗朗西斯
"Pregnant."
"怀孕"
Another problematical area?
又有不妥的地方吗
"Gravid" has a noble ring.
"妊娠"听起来更稳妥一些
Will they even know what that means?
她们能明白那是什么意思吗
Is it not your intention to instruct them?
你不是打算教给她们吗
"With child"?
"有孩子"
"Monthly time."
"月事"
You are at odds with "menstruation"?
连"月经"你也觉得不妥
It's good Latin. A regrettable neologism.
这可是拉丁语 令人遗憾的新词
The Federal Children's Bureau has already published a series
联邦儿童局已经出版了一系列
on prenatal care and "menstruation" is what they use.
产前保健书籍 用的就是"月经"
The indiscretion of politicians is of no concern to me.
政客们的草率不在我关心的范围
I will be attending the class
我会旁听所有课程
to make sure my instructions are followed.
确保我的指示得到贯彻
And these are?
这些是
Gifts for the women.
给女士们的礼物
"Kotex."
"高洁丝"
Sanitary napkins, Sister.
修女 是卫生棉
These are sold openly in stores?
这种东西也在商店里公开售卖♥♥吗
They are a relatively new product.
是新近上市的产品
Perhaps you yourself...
或许您可以留一包...
let's hope our evening students aren't quite so sensitive.
希望我们的晚班学员不要这样敏感
Looks like you've stepped straight into my trap.
看来你径直走进了我的陷阱
What?
什么
You know, like I was gonna arrest you.
因为我打算逮捕你啊
Why would you do that?
为什么逮捕我
Just making a little joke.
开个玩笑而已
Mr. Thompson's a busy man.
汤普森先生很忙
I have nothing better to do?
我就无事可做么
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表