剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
This is the problem with you.
这就是你的问题所在
Always very headstrong.
总是刚愎自用
Good thing I'm here to talk some sense.
幸好有我在能让你理智一点
Offer two. Settle at five.
给他百分之二 百分之五是底线
Nothing west of Broadway, nothing south of Grand.
百老汇西部不动 格兰德南部不给
Anything else?
还有吗
Try not to sit by the window.
别坐在窗户边
Tonight, 10:00 P.M.
今晚十点
All set on our end.
我们这边都准备好了
Some tough customers, these boys.
这些人可真是难缠的客户
You sure you want to do this?
你确定你要这么做么
Think I'm gonna let you fellas have all the fun?
觉得我会让你们自己玩么
We'll meet by the filling station.
我们在加油站见面
Pull the truck around back and bring plenty of rope.
把车停到后面 多带些绳子
All right, let me roll. Let me roll.
好的 让我来 让我来
Look at that, baby. All mine.
看看 都是我的
Hit me, tough guy. Come on.
打我啊 小硬汉 来啊
Come on, hit me.
来啊 打我
Come on.
来啊
Hit me.
打我
Come on, tough guy. Hit me.
来啊 小硬汉 打我啊
Come on. What was that, huh? Come on, hit me harder.
来啊 这是什么 来 用力
What was that? Harder than that.
这都是什么 再用力点
Come on, put your hands up. Put your hands up.
来 把手举起来 把手举起来
Put your hands up. Like this in front of your face.
把手举起来 像这样放到脸前
In front of your face like this.
放在脸前
Okay? And you're gonna throw your punch.
好么 准备出拳
You're gonna throw your punch like bang!
你要像这样出拳
Come on, let me see what you got. Come on.
来啊 让我看看你有多少力量 来啊
Come on! Hit me!
来 打我啊
You got to hit me. You gonna let people bully you, huh?
你要出拳 你要让别人欺负你么
Come on and hit me, huh?
来 打我啊
Come here. Come here.
到我怀里来 到我怀里来
Come here. Come here. Shh.
到我怀里来
It's okay, Sonny.
好了 儿子
Shh. Come on. Shh.
好了 好了
It's okay. Shh.
没事了
It's okay. Come here. Come here.
没事了 到我怀里来
Come on. Shh.
好了 好了
Papa's got you.
有爸爸呢
Yes. Yeah, yeah. Yes, missus.
是的 是 是 好的 太太
Thank you.
谢谢
Mrs. Thompson has no information.
汤普森太太也不知道
Try over at Chalky's. I did.
朝琪那呢 试过了
Lolly Steinman as well.
洛莉·斯坦曼也试了
Chippy in New York, then.
还有纽约的那个姑娘
Miss Kent has not seen him either.
肯特小姐也没见到他
How many for Rothstein?
这次罗斯坦的货有多少
800. Same as last time.
八百箱 和上次一样
I wouldn't do this, Mickey.
我不会这么做的 米奇
Of course you wouldn't. 'Cause you're not in charge.
你当然不会这么做 因为你说了不算
Use your head, will you?
用用你的脑子 好么
There's no way through the back roads and Tabor Heights is off-limits.
备用路线不能用 也不能走塔博尔高地
Sheriff's on it. You heard him yourself.
有治安官呢 你自己也听到了
The sheriff's been on the job less than a week.
治安官才刚上任不到一周
And the last one got burned--
而上一个被人活活烧死了
Don't you have some trucks to load?
你不需要去装车么
Sure thing, boss.
当然 老板
What, you hear something? No, I didn't hear anything.
什么 你听到什么了么 没有
Couldn't sleep either?
也睡不着么
Not exactly a featherbed.
床不舒服
Although that hasn't been helping either.
就算舒服也睡不好
Doesn't seem to bother him.
看来对他没什么影响
I'm not sure what does.
我都不知道什么对他有影响
More than a few nights spent like this
在北爱尔兰的时候也曾经
back in Ulster.
度过了几个像这样的夜晚
How's that?
为什么
You'd get your orders, this or that address,
你得到命令 这样那样的地址
and then count off the hours till you finish the business.
然后就静静等待直到完成任务
Wasn't the work, though.
任务不难
It was the waiting.
关键是等待
Must have had your way of getting through it.
要找办法度过这段时间
Oh, aye.
是啊
Walk through the streets of Coleraine
在我的脑中回忆科尔雷恩大街
in my head.
的样子
Steps to the school.
去学校
Steps to the church. Steps to the greengrocer.
去教堂 去蔬菜商店
That what you've been doing all night?
你一晚上就想这个了
I have not thought on the place in months.
我在这几个月都没想过了
Sounds like you're feeling at home.
听上去好像是找到家了
I know who's in charge, Mr. Thompson.
我知道谁说了算 汤普森先生
Maybe you're not happy about it.
也许你对现状不太满意
It's not my satisfaction that matters.
我满意与否不重要
And what have I done to earn your loyalty?
我是怎么赢得你的忠诚的
You made a place for me.
你给了我一个位置
Now minus the soft soap.
不说奉承话
You pay me.
你至少还给我工钱
Jesus.
天呐
What the fuck happened?
发生了什么
Joe Miller. Who?
乔·米勒 谁
O'Banion's man.
奥巴尼恩的人
Last night I was making my collection,
昨晚我在收钱
he dry-gulched me.
他偷袭我
What, he hit you when you wasn't looking?
什么意思 他趁你不注意打你么
I was leaving the bar at Keller's.
我刚要离开凯勒的酒吧
He's on the South Side? Cracked me with a beer mug.
他来南边了 用啤酒杯揍的我
Split my head open.
头开了
Irish fucking prick.
该死的爱尔兰混♥蛋♥
Al, he made fun of me.
他还取笑我
What? I mean, he...
什么 我的意思是 他
in front of everybody.
在所有人面前
You think it doesn't bother me?
你觉得我自己不烦么
I can't help how I smell.
我身上就是这个味
Hour after I wash,
不管我怎么洗
I already got to change my--
怎么换衣服
Al?
阿尔
Women's health clinic. St. Theresa's Hospital.
女性健康诊所 圣特雷萨医院
Free to all. Women's health clinic.
完全免费 女性健康诊所
St. Theresa's Hospital. Free to all.
圣特雷萨医院 完全免费
Ma'am, may I give you one of these?
女士 看一下吗
Miss. Pardon?
是小姐 什么
Miss. It's not my baby.
是小姐 这不是我的孩子
You're welcome in any case.
有没有孩子都可以来的
Excuse me, I'm from St. Theresa's Hospi--
不好意思 我是圣特雷萨
Mrs. Shearer. Hello.
席勒夫人 你好
Yes?
怎么了
Margaret Thompson. We met--
玛格丽特·汤普森 那天
I remember you. What do you want?
我记得 你要干什么
Something that might interest you.
你可能有兴趣
It's a series of classes intended--
这是一系列课程
I know about it already. The class?
我已经知道了 是课程吗
All of it.
你做的事我都知道
I thought the same thing myself.
我也觉得你肯定知道
And truthfully I'm ashamed by my ignorance.
而我这么无知 我觉得很羞愧
Then who are you to lecture people about it?
那你凭什么给别人上课
I'm not. We have a doctor from the hospital staff.
不是我上课 是医院的医生
Please come if you can.
请尽量来吧
Your own experience will be valuable for--
你的经历是很宝贵的
A two-cent piece for each of them?
每个人都花了两美分吗
It's only once a month. Who's this?
一个月就这一次 这是谁
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表