剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
cut the Gordian knot
快刀斩乱麻
that is your mutual conundrum with the attorney general?
解决你和总检察长之间问题的人呢
Tomorrow night, Atlantic City.
明晚 大西洋城
A suite at the Ritz will be waiting.
丽兹酒店的一间包房♥会开好等你
I shall pack my very best bathing costume.
那我要带上我最好的浴衣了
Just bring whatever you've got on Daugherty.
带上你从达赫提那里知道的一切
Big doings, Gus?
有大事么 古斯
Nothing worth bringing up here.
什么事都不值得带到这里来
Hello? Katy?
喂 凯蒂
It's Mrs. Thompson. What time is it?
我是汤普森太太 现在几点了
Late. Early.
很晚了 还早
I need Mr. Sleater.
我找斯雷特先生
I thought he was with you.
我以为他在陪你
He certainly is not.
他怎么会陪我
Sorry. I don't know where he--
抱歉 我不知道他
Stay where you are!
待在那别动
This is how accidents happen.
意外就是这么发生的
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Mr. Thompson called.
汤普森先生的安排
Concerned about you and the children.
关心你和孩子们
I know you sent Gareth away.
我知道你把加斯里打发走了
You gave me a fright.
你吓到我了
You gave it right back.
你也吓的我不轻
I just rang you.
我刚还打电♥话♥找你
Here I am.
我就在这
You heard something?
你听到什么了么
What?
什么
To come out so.
这样出来
I heard you.
我听到你了
Right.
没错
Well, at least the greenhouse is safe.
至少温室是安全的
After you.
您先请
Could do with a lock on this.
应该上锁
To keep the vagrants out?
不让流浪汉进来
I wouldn't worry much about them.
我不会太担心他们
Was there even one to begin with?
真的有这个人么
You can tell me.
你可以告诉我
He smelled real enough, I promise you that.
我可以向你保证 他很难闻
I thought Teddy started the fire,
我以为是泰迪点的火
and I punished him.
我惩罚了他
Ah, you're his mom.
你是他母亲
He'll forgive you.
他会原谅你的
I've done what I thought was best and wound up here.
我做了我认为正确的事 却落得这般
How did that happen?
怎么发生的
There's questions best left till morning.
有些问题最好留到早上说
Then why do we ask ourselves them at night?
那我们为什么会晚上问自己
Must be the pooka again.
肯定是恶鬼作祟
Now you are trying to scare me.
你现在想吓我
And Katy's wondering where you've got to.
凯蒂担心你去哪了
The Royal Constabulary never kept watch on me this closely.
皇家警♥察♥都不会看的我这么严
She doesn't want to lose you. Oh, aye.
她不想失去你 是的
Up there on the shelf
还有那里
with the rest of the Kewpie dolls.
一柜子的丘比洋娃娃
Does she really?
真的么
And names for every one of them.
还给它们每一个都起了名字
Good night.
晚安
Wait.
等等
I don't think it's wise.
我觉得这样很不明智
Don't we both know how to keep a secret?
我们不是都很会保守秘密么
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表