剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Who's next?
下一个是谁
Eli? Do your pirate.
伊莱 演海盗的故事
Gonna sit it out.
我还是做观众吧
Someone has to keep the tradition up.
得有人接下去啊
Uncle Nucky? Uncle Nucky.
努基伯父 努基伯父
We want Uncle Nucky. Yeah, we want Uncle Nucky.
我们要看努基伯父 我们要看努基伯父
Oh, no. No, no, no.
不不不
We want Uncle Nucky. We want Uncle Nucky.
我们要看努基伯父 我们要看努基伯父
We want Uncle Nucky. We want Uncle Nucky.
我们要看努基伯父 我们要看努基伯父
We want Uncle Nucky.
我们要看努基伯父
As you all know, it's been many years
众所周知 我已经
since I've toured the act and I may be a little rusty.
多年未表演过了 可能不太灵活了
Let's see it! Stop stalling!
我们要看 别推辞了
Show some leg.
给我们秀秀
You're a rough crowd.
难缠的小鬼们
All right.
好吧
Where are you from, sir? Your house.
先生 你是哪里人 你家里人
I thought you looked familiar.
就觉得你看起来很面熟
Yeah. May I borrow these?
是吗 借用一下你的蛋
Or should I just lay my own?
还是我自己下蛋呢
You can borrow them.
我可以借给你
Much less painful. Okay.
替我省了下蛋的痛 好吧
There's this one fella, Theodore by name, I believe,
有这么一个人 姓西奥多
was strolling along the boardwalk one day
一天 他漫步在木板路上
taking it over easy...
吃着双面煎蛋
when who should he see,
然后他看见
coming off the steeplechase,
下马前来的一个人
but his old pal Patrick.
那是他的老朋友帕特里克
Brian. "Pat," Says he,
布莱恩 "帕特"他说
"How are you this fine day?"
"今天你好吗"
And Pat says, "Well, since you asked,
帕特说"既然你问起了"
I'm feeling sunny-side up." -
"我感觉阳光灿烂[单面煎蛋]
And they stroll a little bit further.
他们继续散步
They do a bit of this, a bit of that.
做做这个 又做做那个
When who should they run smack into but old Officer...
后来他们遇见了老警官...
Eli. Old Officer Eli.
伊莱 老警官伊莱
"What are you rascals up to?"
"你们俩无赖在忙什么呢"
Theodore looks at Patrick,
西奥多看着帕特里克
and Patrick looks at Theodore.
帕特里克也看着西奥多
And they both say,
他们异口同声地说
"We better scramble."
"我们最好煎蛋"
Who's next? That's great.
下一个 太棒了
Margaret?
玛格丽特
I wouldn't dare follow that.
我可不敢接
I'd like to see what's up your sleeve.
我倒想看看你有什么本事
You would, would you?
你想看 是吗
Yeah, come on, please? Aunt Margaret.
是啊 来嘛 玛格丽特伯母
Aunt Margaret.
玛格丽特伯母
Yay! Oh, goodie.
好 好呀
Well, now...
好吧...
this is just a bit of nonsense, really,
我的表演其实挺无聊的
but all right.
不过没关系
**Tell me ma when I go home*
*我回家后 告诉妈妈
**The boys won't leave the girls alone*
*男孩子们 缠着女孩子
**They pulled my hair, they stole my comb*
*他们扯我的头发 偷我的梳子
**But that's all right till I go home...*
*我回家了 就没关系
**She is handsome, she is pretty*
*她美丽 她动人
**She is the belle of Belfast city*
*她是贝尔法斯特的市花
**She is courting, one, two, three*
*她在求爱了 一二三
**Please won't you tell me who is she?*
*请告诉我她是谁
**Tell me ma when I go home, the boys won't leave...*
*我回家后 告诉妈妈 男孩子们...
Tommy, hey. Stay close.
汤米 别走远了
Why did I think today would be a good idea?
我以为今天会比较顺利
Didn't really turn out very well.
看来不太顺利
You're supposed to say
有人生气
something comforting when people are upset.
你应该说一些安慰人的话呀
In that case,
假若那样的话
I had a wonderful time.
我听到的就全是好话了
Are you teasing me?
你在取笑我吗
You aren't.
你没有吧
You are.
你还真取笑我
What difference does it make?
有何区别吗
Do you really think there's a crocodile boy?
你觉得真有鳄鱼男孩吗
For a nickel, we can find out.
五分钱 看看就知道了
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Not that I couldn't look at a--
不是说我不敢...
Jesus Christ. Pardon my French,
上帝啊 抱歉我前言不搭后语
but it's hard to know what to say to you.
我真不知道该跟你说什么
Say anything you want.
随你便
Anything? All right.
随我便 好吧
Don't threaten to kill my father.
别威胁要杀死我父亲
He's a mean drunk and a horse's ass,
虽然他是一个醉鬼 一个混♥蛋♥
but I don't like it.
但我不喜欢你威胁他
I was just trying to sound tough.
我只是想让我的语气强硬点
I've had plenty of that and I'm sure not looking for more.
我强硬过无数次 已经没啥期望了
What are you looking for?
你期望什么呢
I don't know.
不知道
A raise.
长工资
Should he be that close to the camel?
他离骆驼那么近 可以吗
Hey, Tommy. Tommy.
汤米 汤米
They bite. I don't care.
骆驼会咬人的 我不在乎
Well, I do. Hey.
我在乎 嘿
Are you gonna sulk all night because my father's a dope?
因为我爸是个坏人 你就要一直生气吗
No.
不会
Okay, then.
那好吧
I think he needs to go home.
他得回家了
And honestly, so do I.
我也得回家了
I, uh...
我...
Miss Sagorsky--
撒格斯基女士
My name is Julia.
我叫茱莉亚
I'm Richard.
我是理查德
Well...
那...
how the hell do you do?
你好么
Folks, 50 cents, five minutes,
同志们 五十分 五分钟
happy Easter memories,
复活节的美好回忆
World's Playground year of our Lord 1923.
世界游乐场 一九二三年
Sonny, up here. Mommy over there.
宝贝坐这里 妈妈站这边
Daddy over there. And what do you have when it's all gone?
爸爸站这边 世事变迁 沧海桑田
Nothing without a picture.
唯有照片永留存
And...
看镜头
Parcheesi.
茄子
I just need to get this said.
我只是不吐不快
With all due respect,
恕我直言
You've put me down in this game.
在这场竞争中 你让我很失望
I didn't ask for that.
我本不想参与
Not even a handshake.
一点也不想
Make me want things,
你让我有欲望
things I can see,
欲求眼前之物
that I can almost touch.
即将成为囊中之物
Then you take them away.
然后你又拿走一切
Not for me, right?
不能给我 是吧
Everyone else, but not me.
给其他人 就是不给我
I'm what?
我是什么
A mistake you made?
你犯下的一个错误吗
Like some leftovers?
和剩菜一样吗
And I'm supposed to go through my life,
我就应该孤苦伶仃
no friendship, no love till I'm pissing in my bed,
无亲无故地走完一生 直到我无法动弹
coughing up blood on the sheets.
在床上咳血
Then I'll know, right?
那时我就知道了 是吧
Then it'll all be clear.
那时一切都将明了
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表