剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
We both deserve it.
你我都应该交好运
Gentlemen, are we ready to order?
先生们 可以点菜了吗
Well, I wouldn't mind a slice of you.
我倒不介意尝尝你
I'm much too tough, sweetie. You'd crack a tooth.
亲爱的 我太硬 怕硌断你的牙
Just send over whatever is good and keep it coming.
只管上好菜 别断
Hot to trot?
急不可待了
Can you blame me?
能怪我吗
I haven't seen my wife in days.
好几天没见到我妻子
I mean, it builds up. Not healthy.
郁积于内 不利健康
Atlantic City offers many alternatives.
大西洋城有很多消遣
Tops in my book, Gillian Darmody's joint.
我的首选是吉莉安·达莫迪的公♥馆♥
I've never been.
从没去过
You know her, though, right?
但你是认识她的 对吧
It's a small town.
小镇子嘛
What, you and her?
怎么 你跟她
Don't shit me. Small town.
少唬我 小镇子
No, we just go back a while.
不 我们只是过去认识
Tell you what. Come with me.
不如这样 咱们一起
My guest.
我做东
Another time, maybe.
改日吧
I'm going home tomorrow.
我明天就走了
When I'm in your neck of the woods, then.
那就等我去你的山头再说吧
Not that I'm implying you live among trees.
当然不是说你住在山里
Like a monkey or something?
你是说我像猴子吗
Are we starting with this now?
这值得讨论吗
Money first. Remember.
记好了 先钱后货
I know. Same as last night. Drop off the decks. Quit riding me.
我知道 和昨晚一样 放宽心 别废话了
It's a business, Benny. Plain and simple.
这是生意 本尼 一手钱一手货
Right. Right, right, right.
对 对 没错
Hey, kid.
小子
Is this the right block for the Turkish bath?
这个街区是洗桑拿的地方么
How big a putz you think I am?
你当我傻♥逼♥吗
How big they make 'em?
你以为呢
Joe Masseria says hello.
乔·马赫里亚献上问候
I'll fucking kill you fucks!
老子宰光你们
Benny, get down.
本尼 趴下
Benny, come on,
本尼 算了
What are you, fucking nuts? Come on.
你疯了吗 算了
You're dead! You hear me?!
给我听着 你死定了
You're dead! I'll fucking kill you!
死定了 老子一定宰了你
I'll fucking kill you!
老子要宰了你
He's having the teeth.
他在长牙
I was awake anyway.
我本来也醒着
I am soaking your shirt in lemon juice.
我用柠檬汁把你衬衫泡起来了
The ink will come out for tomorrow.
早上墨水就会掉了
I'll be more careful.
以后我小心些
But you must buy a new one.
但你得买♥♥件新的
When the customer opens the door,
顾客一打开门
what is she to see?
要给她看见什么
Confidence and opportunity.
自信和机遇
That is what you must carry in your case.
没错 要把这些带在箱子里
You must also share your troubles with your wife.
你也得让妻子帮你分担烦恼
It's nothing. Slight headache.
没什么 一点头疼罢了
From the work I think, yes?
是工作上的问题吗
Sales are slow.
东西卖♥♥不出去
You must smile.
你要多笑笑
You are charming when you smile.
你笑起来很迷人
Show me.
给我看看
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Now you must think of something that makes you so happy.
想像能让你快乐的东西
There it is.
就是这样
I see it now.
我看到了
You are the handsome salesman number one.
你是帅气的销♥售♥好手
I think I open the door...
我打开了门...
and let you in.
让你进来
Sell to me.
向我推销吧
So I'll see you over at Mickey's.
那么在米奇那见
Beg pardon? Tomorrow.
什么 明天见
When I pick up my shipment.
我来提货的时候
Indeed you will.
没问题
Look at her.
瞧瞧她
That red hair, huh?
那头红发
It gives me an ache.
看得我好痛
I'm serious. Right here.
真的 疼在心坎里
So, look, I'm glad we settled this.
总之 很高兴我们说定了
I am, too. Seriously.
我也是 真的
I get all wrapped up in a thing.
我总是死脑筋
I mean, my head starts pounding, I can't even think straight.
头昏脑胀 都无法思考
I need to remind myself
我得提醒自己
life's better with friends.
多个朋友多条路
No one's going to argue with that.
我也同意
Mr. Rosetti.
罗塞蒂先生
Good to see you.
幸会
My associate Tonino. Look at you.
我的搭档托尼洛 瞧你啊
You like working here? Sure.
喜欢在这干活吗 喜欢
Ever get to, you know, with the girls?
和妹子们 那个 搞过吗
No, not really.
没有
Even still, it beats the pants off of my job.
那也比我的活好
I'd walk around with a stiffy all day. Mmm.
我宁愿整天都硬着
Can you keep a secret?
你能守住秘密吗
Manny Horvitz.
曼尼·霍维茨
I heard his luck run out.
我听说他倒霉了
His ran out and Mickey Doyle's ran in.
他倒霉可是米奇·多伊尔走运了
What do you mean?
什么意思
It was Mickey shot Manny.
米奇杀了曼尼
Where did you hear that? From Mickey himself.
你从哪儿听说的 米奇亲口说的
You know, he may seem dopey,
他虽然看上去不起眼
but I sure wouldn't mess with that guy.
但我肯定不会惹他
Hello?
有人吗
It's just me.
是我
So you'll be staying here tonight?
今晚睡在这吗
I thought we'd all head to the church tomorrow together.
我们明天可以一起去教堂
Very well.
好吧
I've been having trouble sleeping.
我最近晚上睡不好
Some warm milk, perhaps.
睡前喝些热牛奶吧
"Young Love lies drowsing away to poppied death,
年轻的爱在消磨中走向罂粟般的死亡
Cool shadows deepen across the sleeping face,
清冷的光影略过沉睡的脸庞
So fails the summer with warm, delicious breath,
温润香甜的呼吸中 夏日溜走
And what hath autumn to give us in its place?
秋天将带来什么
Draw close the curtains of branched evergreen,
将常青树像窗帘般拉上
Change cannot touch them with fading fingers sere,
凋零干枯的手指无法触及它们
Here the first violets perhaps with bud unseen,
第一朵紫罗兰不知不觉结出花骨朵
And a dove, may be, return to nestle here."
白鸽或许会飞回筑巢
I didn't understand a word of that.
我一句都没听懂
But very beautiful.
但很美
Doves.
白鸽
What can we offer next?
下面您想看什么表演
Music? Dance?
音乐 舞蹈
Games of chance or skill?
打牌或者其他游戏
Let's you and me talk, huh?
我们俩聊聊天如何
That's not what you came here for, Mr. Rosetti.
您来这可不是为了我吧 罗塞蒂先生
Don't sell yourself short.
别低估了你自己
Ladies, if you'll excuse us.
姑娘们 失陪了
Place looks good.
你这地儿不错
New rugs.
新地毯
Standards are important to me.
品质对我很重要
But the overhead, huh? Minch'.
但是日常开支很头疼吧
It's not something that we like our patrons to worry about.
这些就不麻烦顾客担心了
Why not?
有何不可
I worry about it. You worry about it.
我担心 你也担心
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表