剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
We'll discuss it later.
我们稍后再谈
Mr. Sleater, good morning.
斯雷特先生 早上好
Mrs. Thompson.
汤普森太太
Mr. Kessler.
凯斯勒先生
Is something wrong? No, I just...
有事吗 没 我只是...
You come bearing secrets.
你有不能告人的秘密
Um, nothing as fancy as that, I'm afraid.
没那么神秘
What do you think, Mr. Kessler?
你觉得呢 凯斯勒先生
I-- I do not understand.
我不明白
Then I suppose you need to come clean.
你还是说清楚吧
It's, um--
是...
it's Katy's birthday tomorrow,
明天是凯蒂的生日
and I'll be damned if I know what to give her.
我不知道该送她什么
And truly be damned I choose wrong.
更怕送了她不喜欢的东西
A woman's touch.
女人的特性
I'm at your mercy, missus.
太太 请你发慈悲
Well, let's discuss the possibilities.
我们谈论下吧
You can bring the car around.
你去备车
I'll be down shortly. Yes, ma'am.
我马上下来 好的太太
You shouldn't toy with him.
你不该愚弄他
He sees more than you think.
他比你想象中知道得多
He's only seen us talking.
他只看见我们说话
And soon, he won't see us at all.
不久之后 他就不会再见到我们了
If we botch this, he'll find out.
如果我们不掩饰好 他会发现的
Mr. Kessler?
凯斯勒先生
Mr. Thompson.
汤普森先生
You'll need to leave first.
你得先走
I'll follow after. When?
我稍后便来 什么时候
Can't say. Six weeks, a month.
说不准 六周 一月
Why so long?
为什么要等这么久
We leave together, then he knows.
如果我们同时走 他会知道的
And he won't forget.
他不会饶恕我们
And there's no place far enough then.
到时 就没有我们的容身之处了
What's St. Louis like?
圣路易斯怎么样
I haven't a clue.
我不知道
But Emmet's a mate from years back.
不过埃米特是我多年好友
He'll set us on our feet.
他会帮我们安排好的
And if it doesn't suit us, we'll-- we'll...
如果觉得不合适 我们就...
We'll live among the Indians.
我们就和印度人住在一起
Aye. Or give it a go at least.
至少要试一试
And Katy?
凯蒂呢
I'll leave one morning,
我走的那天
tell her something that sounds convincing,
会编一个让她信服的理由
and she'll never see me again.
之后她就不会再见到我了
"A man, a plan, a canal--
"男人 计划 运河
Panama."
巴拿马"
What are you yammering about?
你嘟囔什么呢
It's a palindrome. A what?
这叫回文 什么东西
A word or phrase spelled exactly the same backwards or forwards.
首尾迴环的词
Like "Mom."
比如"妈妈"
Or imbecile.
或者"白♥痴♥"
Well, no, that's not Where the hell is Owen?
不对 这个不是 欧文死到哪儿去了
I'll go see.
我去看看
"A man, a plan"--
"男人 计划"
What is it?
什么来着
"A man, a plan, a canal"--
"男人 计划 运河"
I have a fucking headache!
我他妈头疼
I'll tell you later.
我回头告诉你
Sorry I'm late.
对不起我迟到了
Fill him in.
给他讲讲
Heard back from my contact in New York.
我在纽约的线人说
Masseria goes to the Turkish baths
马赫里亚每周四同一时间
every Thursday, same time every week-- 9:00 P.M.
去土耳其浴池 晚上九点
That might work.
或许能行
Some place on Chrystie Street.
浴池在基丝汀街上
Popular with the locals.
很受当地人欢迎
Steamy, dark, people distracted.
雾气蒸腾 昏暗 没人留意
Come up from behind, nice and quiet.
背后下手 神不知鬼不觉
They got the mineral baths?
有矿泉浴吗
Is that fucking important?
那他妈有什么要紧
He's keeping tabs on Masseria all day.
马赫里亚身边整天都有保镖
I'll go with you as backup.
我陪你去 做个接应
No, you won't. You're going to Chicago.
不 你去芝加哥
What the hell's in Chicago?
芝加哥有什么要紧
Johnny Torrio and, with any luck,
有强尼·托里奥 如果运气帮忙
an army of men who'll help us out.
还会有一支支撑我们的军队
With Masseria gone, we'll take Rosetti out.
马赫里亚不在 我们就可以干掉罗塞蒂
He'll be weak without Masseria's backing.
没有马赫里亚撑腰他就弱了
So all that extra muscle will fall by the wayside.
重新聚集的力量都会瓦解
Rats leaving a sinking ship. We'll still need help.
树倒猢狲散 我们仍然需要帮助
You pack your bags, too.
你也收拾好行李
Tell me I'm going to Paris.
拜托告诉我我要去巴黎
West Overton, Pennsylvania.
宾夕法尼亚州 西奥弗顿
You'll be met at the station by a man named Fahey.
火车站会有一个叫费伊的人接你
He'll take you to the Overholt Distillery.
他带你去欧文赫特酿酒厂
Andrew Mellon's place.
安德鲁·梅隆的酒厂
What do I do when I get there?
我到了那儿要做什么
Get it up and running as soon as possible.
尽快让它运转起来
We're taking over Remus' old operation, using Overholt as a base.
我们要接管雷穆斯的生意 以欧文赫特为基地
We can export to Chicago or New York straight from there.
从那里直接向芝加哥和纽约送货
That'd take some money, won't it?
那可是要花钱的
We'll take the train to New York, avoid Tabor Heights.
我们走铁路到纽约 避开塔博尔高地
And who else with you? Agent Sawicki will be enough.
还要带谁去 有萨维奇特工就足够了
I'll flash my badge,
我去亮警徽
distract Masseria's bodyguard.
把马赫里亚的保镖引开
And give me time to do my business.
争取时间让我动手
It's not that I doubt your ability,
我并不怀疑你的能力
I just saw this as a bigger operation.
但我认为行动规模应该更大
More men, more chance for mistakes.
人多出错的可能就多
This job doesn't call for an army,
干这活需要的不是一支军队
just patience... and opportunity.
而是耐心和机遇
Don't you have valises to pack?
你们不是有行李要收拾吗
Booze is our backbone.
酒是我们的主要业务
But sooner or later, this mishegoss
但是早晚 这些乱七八糟的事情
will go the way of the ostrich feather.
都会结束的
Yiddish, Meyer?
意第绪语 迈耶
I can't think of a more obvious route
这在我的朋友当中
to my acquiescence than shared commonality.
真算是另类的了
How about a good idea?
那么好提议呢
A.R., you're the one who always said to look where no one else is.
罗斯坦 是你常说要往无人着眼处看
That's what this deal is.
这桩生意正是如此
50 pounds of heroin for 100 grand.
五十磅海♥洛♥因♥十万块
You know what a "shot to nothing" is?
知道什么叫"打带跑"吗
It's used in snooker.
斯♥诺♥克台球术语
It's a shot in which a player attempts a difficult pot,
选手要击打一个高难度的球
but with safety in mind,
但是为了安全起见
regardless of his actually potting anything.
不管他能不能击打到球
Sounds like nothing for nothing to me.
对我来说就是毫无意义
On the surface, yes.
表面上来说 是的
But by design, in the event of his missing,
但是按照计划 他疏忽的是
he leaves his opponent in a position
并没有考虑到他的敌手
of being unable to strike back.
会进行反击
We're on the verge of a war, Charlie.
我们处在战争边缘 查理
You heard it yourself.
你自己听到了
Nucky Thompson's about to move on Joe Masseria.
努基·汤普森要对乔·马赫里亚下手
And until such time as one of them is dead,
除非他们之中的一人死了
it would be unwise to venture into any new deals.
否则现在和谁订立协约都是冒险行为
What if the deal won't wait?
如果时间不等人么
A deal will always wait.
会等的
And a fool will always rush in.
而笨蛋总会沉不住气
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表