剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Who'd you vote for, Paul?
你支持谁 保罗
Eugene V. Debs.
尤金·V·德布斯[美国工会领袖]
You voted for a Bolshevik?
你支持布尔什维克吗
Debs is a socialist.
他是社♥会♥主♥义♥者
What's the difference?
有什么区别
What's the difference between you and a baboon?
你和大猩猩有什么区别
I have to go siss.
我想去尿尿
How is that my problem?
跟我有什么关系
You could tell him where the bathroom is.
你可以告诉他卫生间在哪
Is he housebroken?
他还真是有礼貌
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Upstairs, second door on the left.
楼上左数第二间
Come here.
过来
Make sure you aim that pistol straight into the bowl.
别喷的满地都是
You got me? Yeah.
明白了吗 明白了
Okay.
走吧
Go to church this morning?
早上去教堂了吗
I had to.
不得不去
I'm a knight now.
我现在是骑士了
How you manage that?
你怎么当上的
It helps to lose an awful lot of money.
扔了一大笔钱
They don't make you confess or anything?
他们不逼你忏悔吗
That's for the people in steerage.
他们只逼没权势的人
I did 16 months.
我蹲了十六个月的牢
Handed in the badge.
饭碗也丢了
Missed my kids growing up.
没能看着孩子成熟
Haven't I taken my licks?
我受的罪还不够吗
You're back home. You have a job.
你回家了 还有份工作
Under the circumstances, I say you've made out pretty well.
这么一看 你应该还不赖
I can't survive this way.
我这样活不下去
Loading trucks
搬酒装车
and riding shotgun for 30 bucks a day?
再跟车走 一天就赚三十美元
Taking shit from Doyle?
还得听多伊尔废话
That's what this is about, hmm?
你叫我来就是说这个的吗
Your wife begs me to come,
你老婆求我来
your children smile and curtsey,
孩子们都彬彬有礼
and you and I wind up out here.
咱俩却在这说这个
You're the one who wanted a drink.
是你想喝酒的
And you're the one who wasn't drinking.
你却没陪我喝
Do you have to, Nucky?
你非要这样吗 努基
Do you really have to?
非要这样吗
You think I'm bottomless, don't you?
你觉得我的忍♥耐力是无限的吗
Just keep reaching in there.
你一直在试探我的底线
And no matter what you do, it's all right.
好像你做什么都没关系
No matter what.
做什么都行
You sit down with my enemies.
你跟我的敌人交朋友
You make choices you can't ever take back.
你做了没法收回的决定
And still--
而且
still you call yourself my brother.
你还敢叫我哥哥
Don't you know how that hurts me?
你知道这有多伤人吗
You must be kidding.
你开玩笑呢吧
Take it. Go on.
拿着 继续
Pick it up.
拿起来
Put a bullet in me.
给我一枪
Get it over with.
了结了吧
'Cause I know you will sooner or later.
我知道你迟早要这么干
And I'm sick of waiting for it.
我等的不耐烦了
Why does it always need to be such a melodrama with you?
你怎么老是这么小题大做
So what was he like? Who?
他什么样 谁
The guy you got hitched to for all this.
给你留了这些的人
I'd rather not talk about it, if you don't mind.
你不介意的话 我不想说
Sorry. I just figured--
不好意思 我以为
That I did it for the money?
我是为了钱嫁给他的
That's none of my business.
这不关我的事
We knew each other since we were children.
我们小时候就认识了
Though I was older than he.
虽然我比他大
That's a difficult situation for a woman.
这对女人来说很不容易
But somehow we put that aside.
但我们不在乎这些
For a little while, at least.
至少有一段时间里是
What happened to him?
他怎么了
He walked out one night
有一天晚上 他走出家门
and I never saw him again.
再也没出现过
So you don't really know if he's dead or not.
就是说你不知道他死了没
Where will we go?
我们去哪
You and me?
咱们俩吗
Anywheres.
随便哪
Ever been to Cuba?
去过古巴吗
I've never been south of Cape May.
我都没出过新泽西州
Well, we steam on down there,
我们到了那边
order us a big pitcher of rum punch
点上一大罐朗姆酒
and just see where it takes us.
然后再看会怎么样
Just like that? Why not?
就像这样么 不好么
We'd be free, wouldn't we?
我们是自♥由♥的
What else we kicking around this old world for?
这个旧世界还有什么值得留恋的么
Don't you want to do it again?
你不想再来一次吗
Very much.
非常想
But there's something I wish we could do first.
但我想先做另一件事
What?
什么事
Take a bath.
洗个澡
Right now?
现在吗
What for?
为什么
I'm feeling just the tiniest bit greasy.
我觉得有一点点的油腻
I'm going to send you in there.
我派你过去
You can dig a hole.
你挖个洞
While you're in the hole--
躲在洞里
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
The cowboys are fighting the Germans.
看美国人打德国人
Dad?
爸爸
This little shit is sneaking around where he don't belong.
这小混账去了不该去的地方
Dad, let go of him. He's breaking into his room.
爸爸 放下他 他闯进他的房♥间了
So what? Putting his paws all over his things.
怎么了 乱动他的东西
He's a kid,
他就是个孩子
Dad, and Freddie's things don't matter.
爸爸 弗莱迪的东西哪有那么重要
They matter to me. He's my son.
我觉得重要 他是我儿子
They matter to me. They matter more than this freak you invited.
我觉得重要 比你请来的这个怪胎重要
Mr. Harrow is a guest in our house.
哈罗先生是客人
They matter more than you.
比你都重要
You're drunk and you don't know what you're saying.
你喝醉了 乱说话了
How the fuck would you know?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道
Paul, let go of him right now.
保罗 放下他
Or what? Or I'll kill you.
不然怎样 我会杀了你
Get out of my house.
滚出去
You're all a bunch of goddamn strangers.
你们就是一群陌生人
Every one of you.
都是
Take some food at least.
拿点东西路上吃吧
We ate plenty, miss.
我们吃饱了 小姐
Thanks just the same.
谢谢
Mr. Corbett Not a word.
科比特先生 不用说了
I've been down in that same bottle. Believe me.
我也曾嗜酒如命 相信我
How did you climb out?
你怎么戒掉的
That's a talk for another day.
改天再说吧
If you need anything, you make sure you knock, okay?
如有需求 定来找我 好吗
Give him this. Dad won't know the difference.
把这个给他 爸爸不会知道
We're leaving. I'm only trying to explain
我们要走了 我想解释...
We're all leaving. You mean me?
我们一起走 我也要走吗
I should go with I wasn't
我应该... 我不是...
You're asking Yes.
你是说... 是的
You should get your coat
你去拿外套
and you should come with me.
和我一起走
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表