剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
You're the only Republican that voted, eh?
投票的只有你一位共和党吗
Harry, I swear to Christ,
哈利 我向上帝发誓
if you bring me down, you're coming with me--
如果你扳倒我 我会拉上你的
lock, stock, and whiskey barrel.
文书 股票 和威士忌桶
Who do you think the American people are gonna believe?
你以为美国人♥民♥会相信谁
The Attorney General of the United States
联邦总检察长
or a washed-up bootlegger from New Jersey?
还是倒台的新泽西州走私贩
Well, I guess we'll find out, won't we?
到时候就知道了 不是吗
A rather frank individual, isn't he?
真是个坦诚的人
Who could use a lesson in civics.
该有人教教他公民学
Well, I shall endeavor to do my best.
我尽力而为
So they give Forbes the boot and nothing changes.
我们给福布斯送了酒 可还是一切照旧
The Veterans Bureau still denied me benefits.
退伍军人事务部还是不给我好处
Coffers are empty, pal.
库房♥都空了 伙计
I have half a mind to head down to Washington
我有心直接赶奔华盛顿
and shit on the White House lawn.
在白宫草坪上拉泡屎
I'd like to see you do that.
我倒想看看那场面
President Harding said he'll take care of us.
哈丁总统说他会照顾我们
Shouldn't we give him a chance?
不该给他个机会吗
Yeah, right. Go back to Kansas, kid.
开玩笑 回堪萨斯去吧 小子
The Bureau give you disability?
退伍军人事务部给你抚恤金了
'Course not. Why you think he's here?
当然不是 你以为他为什么在这
They said that my injuries did not prevent me
他们说我的伤残并没有妨碍我
from securing gainful employment.
从事有报酬的工作
Jesus, what's it take?
老天 要什么样才算
I say we start the petition like we said. Yeah.
我说我们照说好的请♥愿♥ 对
You finished with the bellyaching?
你们无病呻♥吟♥够了吗
Some of us would like a drink.
这里有人想喝酒
Yeah, I'll second that.
我支持
France-- big fuckin' deal.
法国狗屁
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
At least you were fighting white men. Aw, here we go.
至少你的对手是白人 开始了
Our hero of the Philippines.
我们费城的英雄
Bring democracy to the savages-- bullshit.
给野蛮人带去和平 狗屁
We fought that war for the Sugar Trust.
我们参战是为了糖业托拉斯
What? You're talking like a Bolshevik, mister.
什么 你讲话像个布尔什维克 先生
Grow up, sonny. Get your diaper changed.
长大点儿吧 毛小子 把尿布换了
What are you looking at, Half Moon?
你看什么看 半月脸
Lay off, Sagorsky.
一边去 撒格斯基
Drink your drink and shut up.
喝你的酒 别张嘴
Shove it. Yeah, shut up.
滚蛋 对 闭嘴
One of these days I'm gonna teach you a lesson, son.
总有一天我要给你个教训 小子
Fight night's tomorrow, pops.
明天晚上才能斗拳
Farm boy's got a big trap.
农场小子架子倒足
I can make a fist, too.
拳头也很厉害
You're pissing up the wrong tree.
你可招惹错人了
Do it. Tomorrow night, then.
打吧 那就明晚
Here's to you, boys.
敬你们
Bunch of fuckin' saps.
一群窝囊废
Fuckin' asshole.
操他♥娘♥的♥王八蛋
And a pack of Luckies.
再来一包烟
Keep it.
不用找了
Help you fellas?
要帮忙吗
We were thinking maybe we could help you.
我们认为或许我们可以帮到你
Well, I have no bags, but thank you very much.
我没有行李 所以多谢了
Daytripper, huh? Stay awhile, see the sights.
不打算住下 住一阵子 看看风景
Actually, I've got tickets for a Broadway show tomorrow night.
其实呢 我买♥♥了今晚百老汇的戏票
Eddie Cantor.
艾迪·康托尔[喜剧演员]
Lincoln Memorial's finally finished.
林肯纪念堂总算建好了
I hear it's really something.
听说值得一去
You gents with the Chamber of Commerce?
先生们是商会的吗
We're with the Justice Department. Harry Daugherty's outfit.
我们是司法部的 哈利·达赫迪手下
And you're bragging about that?
这也值得夸耀吗
What's in the bag, wisenheimer? Cough syrup.
带子里是什么呀 聪明人 咳嗽药水
Not feeling well?
身体不适
I have a train, boys, so if you don't mind...
我还要赶火车 如果你们不介意
We do mind, actually.
事实上我们介意
This here's a violation of the Volstead Act.
这可是违反禁酒法案的
Stick around, pal.
别走了 伙计
We got a nice, comfy room for you,
咱有间舒服屋子给你
courtesy of the Attorney General.
总检察长的盛情
Yes?
什么事
Sorry to disturb, ma'am.
抱歉打扰了 夫人
Miss Predock is downstairs.
普雷多克小姐在楼下
She is aware Mr. Sleater doesn't live here, isn't she?
她知道斯雷特先生不住这里的吧
There's something she needs to discuss with you.
她有事找你谈
What's going on?
怎么了
I think he...
我想他
may have gotten lost.
可能是迷路了
He was over on my property.
他在我家
Why?
为什么
Maybe we should talk.
也许我们该谈谈
Go sit in the parlor.
去客厅坐下
You're not to move until I come for you.
我没去找你之前不许动
Understood? I need my bag.
懂了吗 我要我的口袋
We'll discuss that later.
你的事回头再说
Go on.
去啊
I don't mean to be melodramatic.
我不想闹得太夸张
I-- I was getting ready to go back to Philadelphia for the week
我本来正在准备回费城去过周末
and I just wanted to be sure--
只是打算检查一下
well, oily rags and all that.
蘸油的碎布那件事
I found him in my garage.
我发现他在我家车♥库♥里
Doing what? He wouldn't say.
在做什么 他不肯说
But...
但是...
Look, I loathe busybodies,
这样 我最讨厌多事的人
so not a word.
所以就不打扰了
But if you ever want to talk,
但是如果你什么时候想谈谈
I'm a good listener.
我是个好倾听者
Yes. Thank you.
好 谢谢你
I didn't do it.
我没有
Do what?
没有什么
Burn the greenhouse.
烧掉花房♥
Why were you in Miss Predock's garage?
你到普雷多克小姐的车♥库♥去做什么
You must have had a reason.
你必须说出理由
The man.
那个人
The Gypsy man?
那个吉普赛人
He was going to light another fire.
他想再点一把火
Why? Because he...
为什么 因为他
likes to burn things up, I guess.
喜欢烧东西吧 我猜
And what are these for?
这些又是做什么的
I don't know what to do with you.
我不知道该拿你怎么办
You sneak about. You lie.
你偷偷摸摸 你撒谎
You destroy things.
你毁坏东西
You'll end up hurting people.
你这样下去会伤到人的
Do you think that's right?
你认为这样对么
Stand up.
站起来
Face away from me.
转过脸去
Now go to your room!
回你房♥间去
Come on, you fuckin' powder puff.
来啊 你这炮灰
Is that all you got?
就这点儿本事吗
You got that mouth of his!
打他的嘴
Come on, Tuck, you got him!
加油 塔克 打他
Come on, Tuck, baby!
加油 塔克
Come on, hit him! Hit him!
加油 打他 打他
That's it, Tuck! Come on!
就这样 塔克 加油
Come on, Tuck!
加油 塔克
Come on, baby, yeah!
加油 对了
Give him a shot in the kisser! Well done!
打他的脸 打得好
That's it, baby! Come on, he's nothing.
这就对了 加油 他什么都不是
Come on, give it to him! You kiss the Kaiser like that?
加油 揍他 你就是这么揍德国佬的么
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表