剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
And you juggle.
你还变戏法了
I hadn't done it in years.
我很多年没变了
Picked it up as a kid hanging around the midway.
小时候在娱乐场混生计的时候学的
You can juggle.
你会变戏法
You can be charming and funny.
你可以很有魅力很风趣
Generous. Say the same about you.
很慷慨 你也是一样
I can't juggle.
我不会变戏法
I'll teach you right now.
我现在可以教你
It's too late.
太晚了
I'm sorry,
抱歉
but it's just too late.
确实太晚了
Yes.
在呢
Just taking a minute.
小憩一下
No, come on.
行了 别干了
That's enough for tonight. Go to bed.
今晚干的够多了 去睡吧
It was all right, wasn't it?
一切都好了 对吧
The way it used to be.
回到最初的样子了
You did a great job.
你做的很好
They love to see him.
他们看到他很高兴
And she--
还有她
I liked her.
我喜欢她
I liked her,
我也喜欢她
but she's not happy.
可是她并不高兴
Hon,
亲爱的
that's their problem.
那是他们的问题
I got it.
我去接
Bed.
去睡吧
Hello? It's me.
喂 是我
Something up?
有事么
That mess in Tabor.
塔博尔高地的那件事
I should have said
我得说
you were the only smart one in the bunch.
你是那一群人最聪明的一个
Well, I wasn't able to stop it.
但我却没能制止它的发生
But you put yourself on the line.
但你却勇于深入虎穴
It didn't go unnoticed.
这点不能被忽视
I'll be making a change.
我会做出一个改变
You're running the warehouse with Mickey
从明天开始 你和米奇
starting tomorrow.
一起管理仓库
Okay?
好么
Uh, yeah.
好的
I--
我
thank you.
谢谢
All right.
没事
Eli, the whole family had a good time.
伊莱 今天一家人都很开心
Come in.
请进
Am I interrupting?
我打扰您了么
Mm, no.
没有
How was your afternoon?
您下午过的还好么
There were ups and downs,
有起有落
but in the end it turned out nice.
但最后 还算不错
The girls are back.
姑娘们回来了
Tommy behaved?
汤米还乖吧
Yes.
乖
No untoward vulgarity?
没给你找麻烦吧
No, not very much.
不 没有
Are you feeling better?
你感觉好些了么
My son is dead.
我儿子死了
And nothing on earth
一切都无法
will ever bring him back.
将他带回来了
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表